[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you overcome years of ingrained laziness?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: mcchicken.jpg (122KB, 1032x827px) Image search: [Google]
mcchicken.jpg
122KB, 1032x827px
How do you overcome years of ingrained laziness?
>>
Quite easily desu.
>>
>>18585546
Laziness is a natural state of mind. It's evolutionary adaption to conserve energy in times of abundance which doesn't serve as well in the modern times anymore.

If you are bothered by your personal laziness, best advice is to take a small trip somewhere to get something done or make social calls. You can't afford to be lazy when walking around in a city 300 miles away, looking at Google Maps on smartphone with luggage and a backpack looking for a motel to crash.
>>
One step at a time...
Don't expect to be Mister Motivation after watching a movie about motivation.

Laziness will be cast out after working. Yes, working, sad isn't it?...

The more you use your energy, the more energy you'll have... I know it sounds counter-intuitive, but it isn't. Your body will get used to the energy usage and fix itself around it... And like any other adaptation, it takes a bit of time, and it takes exposure to whatever you wish to change to.

Find motivated friends, husslers and walk with them, this will show you some things they do differently that might help keeping the energy up.

But the real deal is just to start going out and using your energy on sports or work or whatsoever, even if you're lazy. That way you'll rewire the brain and train it, as well as your body, to be less and less lazy.
>>
>>18585546
Develop a crush on some girl. Start doing stuff to make yourself the best possible version of yourself so that some day she might want to date you.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.