[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex in Relationships

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 41473482.jpg (124KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
41473482.jpg
124KB, 500x333px
Basically I want sex from my girlfriend every night. I know thats a lot, but we end up having sex once every ten days or so. And when we do it feels like shes doing me a favor.

She never had a boyfriend before me and has never been highly sexual. Unless shes lying to me, I genuinely believe she just isn't that interested in sex.

I find myself resenting her for this. Like it pisses me off. I can understand not wanting sex every night, and can settle for 2-3 times a week but her low sex drive is making me mad. Its not fun. Previous girlfriends, I did not have this problem

Is our relationship doomed? What do I do? Is there anything I can do to pump up her sex drive? Iv'e tried talking to her about what she likes but she doesn't like anything, no weird kinks. I try to get pushy and just go for it but after a couple "No."s i stop. I don't want to be rapey.

Help. I really like her and shes great but this is a problem
>>
>>18585152
How long have come you been together and is it possible you're just boring in bed?
>>
I was in a similar boat as you. Eventually, the sex started happening more frequently and went from boring as hell to fantastic. I just dealt with it and eventually found that my sex driver sort of lowered as well and I kind of enjoy the fact that we can hang out all of the time without my lizard brain acting up.
>>
>>18585162
How long have we been together? Over a year. I have been kind of "vanilla" with her in bed, to be honest. Didn't want to freak her out. But iv'e given her some good dick. Iv'e been with other girls and they seemed to enjoy me in bed.
>>
>>18585152
>Is our relationship doomed?
Probably.

>What do I do?
Make her understand that the sex in your relationship is causing you to have second thoughts. Ask her if it's something she would work on with you or if it's just not ever going to happen more frequently. Evaluate her answer based on what you're willing to live with, act accordingly.

Simple.
>>
>>18585152
You talk about OUR relationship but that is not what you mean. What you require is a fuck doll so stop all this relationship shit and go get one.

I find myself resenting her for this. Like it pisses me off. You realize this is a rapist mindset don't you?
>>
>>18585224
>I find myself resenting her for this. Like it pisses me off. You realize this is a rapist mindset don't you?
No its not retard. If she says stop I stop
>>
>>18585224
You sound like a faggot

>>18585152
I split up with my gf for a similar reason, you need someone who is compatible with you.

Anyone who tells you sex is not important is a liar.
>>
Been there
> anything I can do to pump up her sex drive?
Nope. No matter what you do or how you do it, some girls just don't enjoy sex. They fuck the bare minimum to keep you there. The more you commit in the relationship, the less the bare minimum is. It sucks but is real. It's a thing that no one talks about
> Iv'e tried talking to her about what she likes but she doesn't like anything,
As I said, been there. Nothing works, you'd be willing to do almost anything, but there is really nothing that makes her horny.

> no weird kinks.
Of course.

> I try to get pushy and just go for it but after a couple "No."s i stop
I can feel ya anon.
There is really nothing to do, if you are young I'd split, it only gets worse. I managed to fuck her like a corpse for a few years, till I got tired, then taught her how to suck dick like a pro. That's doable, but if you can you should go for a normal girl and avoid all the teaching hassle.
>>
I was in the same situation with my current GF. Now it has improved by a lot, because she takes a different pill. But I have to say, if I could go back in time, I would have ended our relationship a few years ago, because I really had been miserable for way too long, because of my sexual frustration. It makes you feel mad and depressed, and it's just not worth it.
>>
>>18585234
>>18585238
>>18585241
Thank you for the honest advice. Maybe I should just break up with her. Still, feels like kind of a shitty reason to dump someone.
>>
Agree with other anons that it is doomed. Even if she tries all that she can (which is also likely to make her resent you), she will never be as enthusiastic about sex as you are. People acting like if she loved you enough she'd want sex 24/7 (which is sometimes see here) are just going full wishful thinking. Not everyone harbors a sex god(dess) deep down just waiting to be unlocked.
>>
>>18585253
Talk to her before you break up with her. There might be reasons her sex drive is so low, she might be willing to try to work on it. If you like her, don't kick her to the curb the first second she's not meeting every expectation.

But if she's not willing to try, not putting in the effort to make a change, then yes, by all means leave. You'll never be happy being sexually frustrated.
>>
>>18585253
Dump her anon, she just doesn't have it in her.
>>
>>18585253
i know it seems shallow but everyone has their priority, for a man is normal to like sex, if it's that bad for her dump her
but also reflect upon yourself, if you are in very bad shape or dont know what you doing, that might be the reason she doesnt like sex
>>
>>18585238
hold your horses for a sec.
Me and my GF had casual sex once a week and she did it just because her body was asking for it.
About 2 months ago she had her first orgasm(at 21)-not the external shitty one, the real one. Shit got rly gud between us now. Not having sex every day but once every 2 days is more than enough

Take your time during sex. She is supposed to feel good and special, not you. Make her feel desired, don't fucking bang her 5min then cum on her face and call it a day. If you do it the proper way she will ask for sex, not the other way around
>>
>>18585349
>She is supposed to feel good and special, not you
this is a bad message, both are equally important
not saying the 5 mins pump is good, but it should be the same for both, if you want a bj nicely done she should try it, as much as you try to last and do a good work when banging her
>>
File: IMG_1394.png (4MB, 1125x2001px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1394.png
4MB, 1125x2001px
>>18585152
Fuck other girls.
/thread
>>
>>18585349
Might not be his fault, my ex gf would not let me fuck her properly after a few years into the relationship, every time i tried something different she would just complain.

New girl i am fucking has a high sex drive, and we fuck all over the room all night.
>>
>>18585378
Seconded
>>
This got me thinking why do some women just not enjoy sex or try to avoid it and don't give a reason why? I know a similar girl like this. She never had sex, gets grossed out when talking about it, doesn't even masturbate. If there's a sex scene in a movie she gets grossed out as well. She got her first boyfriend this year and has been with him for a few months, for all I know they've kissed once or twice and that's it. I'd probably go mad if I was in the guy shoes who's dating her now.
>>
>>18585400
Insecurity probably.

Women are fucking crazy, and are difficult for no reason.
>>
She is cucking you my dude
>>
>>18585400
some i know got brainwashed when little into believing that it's filthy and degenerate
now they realize it's stupid to think it but they just cant help themselves, the greater it goes the greater the guilt, one awesome fuck is enough to make them scared for life
>>
>>18585152
1. Is she on an ssri.
2. Is she insecure. build her up.
3. Use foreplay, and drag it out until she wants you to fuck her.
4. Remember for women sex is more about an emotional connection.
>>
>>18585427
>for women sex is more about an emotional connection.
until they cum from their ass followed by a vaginal fisting that makes them squirt like a fountain
>>
Ask her about her fantasies. Tell her some of yours.
>>
>when we do it feels like shes doing me a favor
Why do you feel this way?

How does it make you feel when she says rejects you? How do you feel about not having sex as often as you'd like? How do you feel about her not being as interested in sex as you?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.