[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pimple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

For a while I had a big pimple on my right butt cheek.

Yesterday that pimple suddenly got way bigger than usual and it hurt when I sat down. Today when I woke up, I noticed that it got even bigger. It hurts like hell.

What do I do? Do I try to squeeze it to pop it or what?

Looks a lot like pic related but mine is darker and area around it is more red.
>>
It's a boil/furuncle. Do NOT pop it or it will scar and might even get infected. See a doctor ASAP and have him cut it open. This needs professional treatment.

t. anon who had two of those fuckers on her thigh.
>>
>>18584966

Also: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boil

Again, only let a professional handle it.
>>
File: vormit.gif (589KB, 245x176px) Image search: [Google]
vormit.gif
589KB, 245x176px
>>18584973
>her thigh.
>>
>>18584973
Yeah, I thought so too.

But it's going to be so embarrassing. It's on my fucking butt.

It can wait one day right? It's too late to go to doctor today.
>>
i saw some youtube videos about huge fucking pimples getting popped, really disgusting but satisfying to watch, why do i like popping them so much, they can be so deep
>>
>>18584977

Fuck you. I did pop the first one and thank God it didn't scar but it got fucking infected so I learned the hard way. But it's not my fault my immune system fucks up in winter.

>>18584979

Unfortunately thigh and butt are the most common areas for these to appear. As long as it doesn't start hurting a lot (mine did) it can wait a night tho.
>>
>>18584980
I watched some too because I was considering popping it myself. Here's the one where the pimple looks almost exactly like mine but mine is located on my butt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZkoBq-tSFQ&ab_channel=Allpimples%26Health
>>
>>18584989
It hurts a lot lol but I can handle it.
>>
>>18584993

Damn. Then I'd still advise you to go to the ER. You don't want bacteria-infected abscess fluids getting into your bloodstream man.
>>
>>18584966
I pop these things as soon as possible. So i never really got to such advanced huge stage. My advice is probably terrible, but i would pop it sooner than you.

Pop it. Or are you coward?
>>
>>18584998
Well, I will think about it.

I'm going to pick up my mom from work in a few hours, maybe I will drive to the hospital on our way home.

How much time do they take to remove it? Do I need to stay at hospital for some time or am I free to go immediately after?
>>
>>18585006
Yes, I'm a coward.
And the more I think about it, the more I realize how hard it would be to pop it myself, since I can't really see it all unless I turn my head to the maximum.
>>
>>18585008
Should be free to go
>>
>>18585008

At most half an hour I guess. It's not a big surgery procedure, they just need to open it, drain it, clean it with disinfectant and you're good to go.
>>
>>18585013
>>18585015
Thanks.
>>
>>18585012
Well, have fun i guess? Fun thing with these is that in time it ruptures on its own anyway. The muscus in its will build up, more and more bacteria and white cells will kill each other and it will inflate to absurd amount and the pain will be bad until somebody or it itself will burt it open and drain it. Just like in the video here >>18584990

I dont know why did you let it go so far in the first place. Do some yoga and pop it already. The anon with
>bacteria-infected abscess fluids in bloodstrem
sounds like drama queen. You dont die from this. POP IT, drain as much as you can and be done with it.
>>
>>18585006

A furuncle is not a pimple.
>>
>>18585022

>sees people dealing with complications from infections on a daily basis/work related
>dramaqueen

Kek. You sound like those little boys who think daring others is the tightest shit. And with the physiological knowledge of a little boy as well.
>>
>>18585022
>>>18584990

Are you really this retarded or just pretending to be? This is how a furuncle is "popped": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fbnEa6Yhxo
>>
>>18585026
Well, what will doctor do? Pierce that thing with something sharp and then drain it, put some dezinfection on it, maybe tape it afterwards.

This isnt some cancer skin melanon we are talking about. This is just another pimple, just left long enough to get huge.

Nothing op cant do himself. But at least his doc or nurse will be some sexy woman so he can let them touch his butt.
>>
>>18585032
underage out
>>
>>18585034
Alright, i am out, peace and good luck OP!

>next time pop your pimples asap before they get huge
>>
>>18585030
damn that fucker was deep down
>>
>>18585032

A doctor is able to get the entirety of the fluids out. And he can see how deep it went (and furuncles go deeper than just the epidermis). And no, it's not a pimple.
>>
>>18584966
Clean the area and apply whit vinegar twice a day...or go to the doctor.
>>
>>18585032
>he thinks regular pimples get this bad when left alone
you should get banned already
>>
OP,

Take the opportunity to learn about your body and learn basic medical treatment.

One basic technique: lancing a boil.

1. Don't pop it. Prick a hole in it at the most raised spot (the white head in your pic). Use a sharp knife to small a SMALL slice or a sewing needle. Sterilize it with alcohol or by heating for 30 sec in a flame (and wiping off black soot).

2. Let the puss ooze out for a few mins, wiping it off. Place sterile Gauss or - in a pinch - a fresh-from-pack napkin over the top to help absorb and draw out the puss.

3. Push inward around the edge like when popping pimple. But be gentle and take your time. Let the stuff come out slowly as you press.. wipe off with gauss.

4. At this point the 'prick hole' you made should be wider from the fluid exiting. Put some Gauss over the boil and let it sit for 10 mins. Then remove it. Now get some neosporin and rub it in the boil and leave a nice decent film of it over the area. Cover with Gauss then hold Gauss in place with tape/band-aid. Change the Gauss a few hour later. Repeat for 2 days.
>>
>>18585639
Cont...

HERE'S THE THEORY:

1. Don't be scared.. I learned the most important and - by -far - most used medical techniques within the first few weeks of clinical training in med school... the vast majority of medical procedures are one a handful of things that anyone can learn... lancing is one of them.

2. You don't need to completely drain the boil. THE MAIN THING IS THE PIN PRICK... and any draining of fluids is just a bonus. You want you body to handle most of the work but give it a helping hand. Draining the boil helps because the pressure inside the boil is preventing the transport of new immune system 'soldiers' and slowing healing. And in rare cases were the boil is huge, it may be pushing into areas it shouldn't.

SO relieve pressure in the boil with the 'prick' (and don't add new bacteria .. that's one reason why you use neosporin etc)

3. WHAT'S THE DOWN/DANGEROUS SIDE: You don't want the shit in the boil getting into blood causing infection or leak into your body cavities. That's why you be gentle and let the puss ooze out. If you pop it or are too violent trying to push all the puss out, you increase the chance of pushing the puss into blood/places it shouldn't go. With more training it's easy to avoid and doctors tend to be pretty violent/aggressive trying to get it all out... but we have done this 1000s of times and getting it all out speeds healing.. but there's no harm in just being gentle and safe and having it heal a bit slower.

3. If it is not substantially better after 2-3 days, then go see doctor. It may be more serious. The boil may have a more serious root cause and/or need to be drained and then packed with more serious antibiotics then neosporin.
>>
>>18585639
>>18585674
Appreciate the advice but I can't use it. My boil is in such an awkward spot, I can barely see what's going on.
I saved your post though and if I ever get another one and it's in a spot I can reach easily, I will try this. Thanks.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.