[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you become more confident?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg (27KB, 400x388px) Image search: [Google]
1-g4zsvHxslR-946bI_twV-w.jpg
27KB, 400x388px
How do you become more confident?
>>
Attempt suicide, fail and you'll stop caring about anything
>>
chop your dick off
>>
Confidence is a meme.
>>
Love yourself.
>>
>>18584951
/thread. Now move on with your life
>>
>>18584821
Set yourself small, easy goals.
Achieve them.
Fell good
Set yourself slightly higher goals
Achieve them
Feel even better

Repeat as necessary
>>
>>18585035
18 year old virign here, went from 90 kg 170cm to 63 kg 174cm, i still feel like a piece of shit, any examples for goals to make me feel more confident?
>>
>>18585192
looks are not everything, get an education, be smart, make money, be independant, youll develop trust in yourself, that no matter what life brings, youll solve it

you are 18 for fucks sake, why do you need to be overly confident already?
>>
>>18585215
to not be a virgin anymore and to not waste the "best years of my life"?
i'm in an apprenticeship right now, make decent money and really my only problem is to get a girlfriend and use my last 2 years of "teenage love" that i have left to make a girl very happy.
>>
>>18584821
By pretending you are more confident. Just play it, even if you are acting out. Start trying it with people that don't know you.
Also, dress like a pimp.
>>
>>18585221
nothing to do with confidence, just hit on chicks and dont worry too much, teenage love is a meme, make yourself happy, fuck women
>>
>>18585273
I try, but it just doesn't seem to work.
And also, i don't think the kind of girl i want would let a guy at the club hit on her.
>>
>>18584821
if you let go of inhibitions only confidence will remain. just block out any other thoughts except what you wanna do or say right now
>>
>>18585282
less judging, more getting to know ppl
pro tip, every chick likes to be hit on, it massages their little ego, even your pure virgin girl too
>>
>>18585326
2 examples from last year:
First one:
>Fat roastie who was drunk
We made out and she literally couldn't let go of me. I grabed the waist of one of her friends and they switched positions, was drunk myself so i didn't care. Wrote her next morning, never got a text back.
Second one:
>What seemed like a girl i'd like to know more
I was about to go home without hitting on a girl that evening and i thought, hey, that girl with the glasses looks cute, might as well talk to her. Wanted to tap her on the shoulder, she immedietly went away so i couldn't even reach her. She looked like that type of girl that was just there because of her friends
>>
Think like a confident person.
>>
>>18584821
accomplish things
>>
By doing what you are afraid of and surviving it...

You see, our brain strengthens based on the experiences we have. You brain right now is probably afraid of many things, things you wish to experience.
The thing is... fear is lack of knowledge, once you know the thing you either decide to avoid it (not out of fear, but of knowledge and respect) or to face it.
By facing many situations your brain thought you wouldn't survive and actually surviving and feeling good about it, that will change the 'program' running on your brain bit by bit, until most of your lack of confidence is changed into confidence.

I must say that feeling fear or lacking confidence is something you'll experience through your whole life... There's no "turning it off", but only "toning it down" and acting eventhough it's there.

You see, my shrink used to tell me that one of the things that separates an adult mind from a childish one is the fact that the adult decides, while the child demands.
The child mind will demand you NOT to try something it's afraid of. The adult mind will decide that, although there is fear and danger, it will do it. And you go with fear, no worries.

That's my 10cent about it. Hope it helped!
>>
File: wowowo.jpg (33KB, 450x389px) Image search: [Google]
wowowo.jpg
33KB, 450x389px
Either you're confident with nothing or you're never gonna be confident. It's just a mask if you feel more confident because of accomplishments.

>t. autistically confident guy
>>
File: pacha guts.png (516KB, 600x652px) Image search: [Google]
pacha guts.png
516KB, 600x652px
relish the certainty that comes with the inevitability of failure and you won't even care if you fail
>>
>>18585481
>looking at this pic literally made me swallow
will never make it
>>
>>18584826
but if you succeed and didie?
>>
>>18585642
good for you
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.