[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4108.png (349KB, 376x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4108.png
349KB, 376x600px
(1/2)
Little big problem that's been bugging me for a few years that hasn't shown any signs of going away.. incoming wall of text

So I've had to live with Aspergers and ADHD and all that crap my whole life. I've been very creative at the price of being very awkward, as the drill goes.
As far as relationships go, the closest I ever got was in high school, when one girl I dated briefly cheated on me, and the other I turned down because I didn't feel like we would get along (she was the valley girl type that would rush into relationships for the sake of saying she had a boyfriend, which was very common in middle/high school.
Anyways, as I grew older, and things in my life were heading downhill fast, I told myself I wouldn't look for a relationship until I got this sorted out, because damn if I were a girl that got in a relationship with a guy and got sucked into everything he's messed up in, I wouldn't be too happy; a couple shares each other's lives.
A few years later things weren't looking very bright, and it was around this time where I decided I didn't want to get in a relationship let alone have kids, because as stated previously they'd have to deal with me the rest of their life, and I wouldn't want my kid to have a repeat of what my autism ass went through.
>>
>>18584793
(2/2)
Though fast forward to present day.. the loneliness is catching up to me. I know I keep telling myself to get over it and accept that I won't ever be in a relationship but the natural urges keep tugging on me. Since then, things in my life have improved tremendously, and I have a friend that in the future wishes to become trans that we are helping fill the void for each other, temporarily, but it doesn't feel like the real thing.
I guess what I'm trying to ask is do I try to move on, do I try to find someone, and if so, how? I'm not looking for anything sexual at all, just someone that I can become best friends with and possibly marry.
All of my other friends are happy with lovers or have plans to get married themselves and here I am just chugging along by myself. I kind of just feel like I missed the train, you know? It gets harder and harder to find a relationship as you get older, and I've seen it first hand with my dad trying to find a step mom.

I'm not very good at explaining things so if there are any questions please feel free to ask.

TL;DR: Average guy struggles with loneliness and is hoping to either get over said loneliness or try to find someone, and needs help to do either.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.