[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Boyfriend dick size

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: New_York-wallpaper-11232343.jpg (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
New_York-wallpaper-11232343.jpg
2MB, 1440x2560px
My bf and I have been going out for about 3 years. He's my first so I was just wondering where is penis is on the scale. He's Caucasian with about a 5.5 - 6 inches erect penis, idk about the girth but I'd compare to something like a salt shaker. I'm satisfied with the amount and almost prefer slightly less but I was just curious where he is on the charts. Thanks in advance
>>
Why are you worried about his dick size?
Is he not satisfying you?
>>
File: Urban-wallpaper-10501015.jpg (3MB, 2880x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Urban-wallpaper-10501015.jpg
3MB, 2880x2560px
I'm completely satisfied with his size, like I said I almost prefer a little less length but I was only curious about where he was compared to all the other guys.
>>
>>18584773
I hate NY, but i digress.

Do whatever. If his dick is not pleasing you, buy him a pump. Rank shouldn't matter if you love him.
>>
As if I didn't hate women enough
>>
>>18584799
He is average on the dot.
Above average would be 6.5-8
>>
>>18584801
Please don't buy him a pump. That shit is retarded and will funk up his dick.

Also OP, you don't seem to be dissatisfied with his size, so what exactly are you asking for here?
>>
File: TG_Box_Set_Cover.jpg (133KB, 718x1000px) Image search: [Google]
TG_Box_Set_Cover.jpg
133KB, 718x1000px
Literally just asking if it's small, or large.
>>
>>18584799
>I'm completely satisfied with his size
So what do you gain in knowing if his dick is big or small for?
Seems like some sluttery at work.
>>
>>18584814
5.5-6 is average, maybe slightly above average.

Also, I agree with >>18584820
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 412x430px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 412x430px
>>18584773
What you should do is tell your boyfroend that you prefer smaller dicks and then cut some of it off to your Pleasure. Here's a knife to start you off c;
>>
You came to an image board and typed up this whole shit and your replies, wondering if 5.5-6 was small or large for a mans dick when you could have easily just googled "average penis size" and had your answer in a fraction of a second.
>>
>>18584843
I am guessing she googled but was not satisfied with the answer.
>>
>>18584773
be gone, roastie
but your relationship is over anyway so i guess we'll see you here asking for tips on finding Chad
>>
>>18584849
no real girl would know to mention 5.5-6 inches. this is some little dicked guy trying to make himself feel better
>>
Length is average, girth below average.

Congrats.
>>
>>18584773
Upper end of average toward above average. Just be glad he's not a needle-dick.
>>
OP is asking herself how's like the shape, the taste and the grip of other dicks in her mouth and vagina.

I can spot a juicy cheating, there, to the horizon.
>>
>>18584773
My boyfriend is about that size. Maybe a bit more girthy. I have heard that is straight average.

I'm really satisfied. I have never experienced anything larger. My past partners were quite a few inches smaller.
>>
Its perfectly average. Poop out a baby for him and it'll fit a little better
>>
>>18584773
It's about average for a white guy, tiny for an African brother.

Ask him to show you his IQ score. Maybe that will please you in bed.
>>
this whore wants to trade up for a mandingo
>>
Does it matter? If you have to ask a bunch of strangers if his dick is normal ask yourself why you're with him.
>>
>>18584841
Haha funny joke anon!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.