[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DankWeb.jpeg

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
5KB, 225x225px
So I'm growing increasingly curious about the Deep Web lately; I could make a live fdrive for tails or qubes and hop on in just a couple minutes but I'm concerned about my security. Is this something I should do in a coffee shop or should it be done exclusivley in a V.M. or on a live drive? Will a VPN help me that much? What do?
>>
Someone can always track you regardless of where you are, the dark web is like playing Russian roulette when you hookup with a random hooker, you never know if you might catch something. If you were to go on I'd recommend a public place with a lot of computer activity and I would not recommend using your personal computer for your own safety.
>>
File: 1466329332997.png (56KB, 442x341px) Image search: [Google]
1466329332997.png
56KB, 442x341px
>>18584766
I think the fact you're asking these types of questions on /adv/ says it all. You're too uneducated on internet security and computers to be toying with things such as the dark web. Even if you think you know lots and researched a lot, there's still going to be things you're missing, holes that hackers and governments have tabs on. I mean if it's just lurking the surface of the dark web you want to do, there's really little risk. But obviously the fact you're asking about virtual machines and tails means you're probably more interested in actually cross the line into the partaking of the illegal side of things. In that case the only advice I can give you is to really study. Can't stress that enough. Learn about every facet in depth. Learn the risks. One mistake could result you in jail. My only other advice: don't buy anything. But if you do, you better know what the hell you're doing.
>>
There's so much hype about the dark web but it's honestly pretty Bullshit. Most of the stuff on there you have to pay a shit ton of money in bitcoins to access and the rest of it is by invitation only. Save yourself the stress and time for the shitty disappointment.
>>
>>18584766
Don't do it
>>
My dad will have some pictures of Indecent children aswell please
>>
>>18584766
Why is it so hard to go to the mall with your phone on silent and camera flash off?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.