[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dating a girl with an opposite view of the world.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: file.png (209KB, 634x762px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
209KB, 634x762px
My friend just hooked me up with this girl. But there's a catch. I'm basically a Nazi. I browse /pol/, /k/, /fit/ the usual right wing boards. Apparently she's a liberal who hates offensive jokes. My whole gig is making the most offensive jokes possible. I also have shit social skills but I'm in good shape. What do?
>>
>Nazi
>right wing
kek
>>
That person is not your friend, if they were then they wouldn't have set you up with someone who is completely incompatible with you.
>>
>>18584654
stop being an offensive nazi then. You'll have to eventually if you don't want to ruin your life, you might as well get started now
>>
>>18584654
heil mein kamerad, wünscht du dir auch die ostmark würde sich uns wieder anschließen ?
>>
File: file.png (440KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
440KB, 800x600px
>>18584671
OP here. Sorry mein bruder. I don't speak German. I only know certain phrases.
>>
File: file.jpg (68KB, 960x640px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
68KB, 960x640px
>>18584667
I could essentially cut it out of my vocabulary when I'm around her. But the question will come up eventually.
>>
>>18584654
Why are you a nazi, so you could make offensive jokes? I used to be a /pol/tard too but then I successfully managed to debunk this entire worldview.

I am not saying that stop being a nazi, because I cannot obviously tell you what to do, and I am certainly not going to sit here and argue with you about politics. I only have one piece of advice - try to avoid discussing politics with that liberal girl as much as possible. If you want to be a right-winger, you can express it not with words, but by getting right-wing-esque hobbies like hunting, target practice shooting, construction, farming, investment banking and such.
>>
File: 1455213148109.jpg (56KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
1455213148109.jpg
56KB, 620x620px
Do what that guy did to Laci Green. Slowly present her your views in a nonthreatening manner. Some people are more nazi than they think, they just never been around the type of people who they can feel comfortable about letting out their true thoughts.
>>
>Why are you a nazi, so you could make offensive jokes? I used to be a /pol/tard too but then I successfully managed to debunk this entire worldview.

>I was one of you goys before I debunked the entire thing

This is why Nazis exist.
>>
>>18584690
Do you want to have this entire conversation about your nazi worldview or some bullshit like that? Because if you do, I am going to report your thread to the mods for being one of those politics-obsessed retards. Go to /pol/ for advice on "how to redpill my SJW whore", but my advice is that you fucking avoid any mention of your views to her or you'll be a virgin forever.
>>
File: file.jpg (115KB, 396x385px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
115KB, 396x385px
>>18584680
Yeah I'll try to just be a normal guy around her. I don't do those hobbies but I have others like making music and drawing etc.
>>
>>18584654
>I'm basically a Nazi

You don't deserve love. I hope she breaks your heart.
>>
>>18584654
>/fit
>"can I fuck your boypussy?" in almost every single post
>right wing board

Combined with the fact that you unironically browse /pol, I'm going to assume that you are just dumb. And a closet faggot too.
>>
File: file.jpg (37KB, 500x513px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
37KB, 500x513px
>>18584701
That wasn't OP. I'm not doing that. I'm not trying to project my world views on a girl. I'm just trying to get a girlfriend.
>>
>>18584712
Obviously not. I browse that shit to get advice on how to get I shape. I know I implied it was right winged.
>>
>>18584717
>I browse /fit to get in shape

Oh I see anon, everyone do it for that!

>no homo
>>
>>18584659
hey man sometimes opposite attract
>>
>>18584701
Yeah, yeah, responding to someone claiming to debunk an entire ideology is just being a political obsessed retard. Certainly not the first jew to post.
>>
>>18584654
Just fuck her hard anon.
Disguise yourself as a normie and go get her.
Once you've fucked you can do the *drop the pill and change the subject thing* which is a lot of fun. Out of the blue, in the middle of a conversation:
> Africans were were better off under colonialism, Hey, should we go to the movies tonight?
>>
>>18584654
Don't mention it until you've had sex with her.
>>
I was out yesterday getting dessert with family and overheard a guy trying to redpill his gf on how black people can be racist too and the militant attitude is very polarizing.

My advice is to never do it in public.
>>
>>18584710
Now this is what I call 'liberal compassion'.
>>
It will fall apart soon.
Leave her alone if you're honest.
Fuck her brains out then make some comedy out of it if you feel her naivety needs a good troll.
>>
>>18585373
Not that anon, but surely a relationship with someone whose political views differ from yours can work? It could even be hot, provided you both have a sense of perspective about how (un)important it is what either of you think.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.