[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GIOYC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 398
Thread images: 31

File: Screenshot_20170803-005718.jpg (181KB, 1078x947px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170803-005718.jpg
181KB, 1078x947px
Vent. Whine. Complain. Brag. Talk.

If you have something to say, say it here.

Previous Thread

>>18579346
>>
If you're not interested in me, just reject me. Please. Don't tell me you're going to take things slowly and then slowly talk to me less and less.
This is the second time in a row it's happened to me. I don't know why guys are instantly turned off the minute they know I like them.
Just tell me "I don't like you that way" instead of TORTURING ME.
>>
I haven't slept right in the past 2 months. I'll wait until my phone's battery depleted before going to sleep, it always feels like there's something left to do whenever I'm in my bed, awake, and with my phone clutched in my hand. I'm waking up in the afternoon, I can't go out running in the morning like I'd like to, and there aren't enough hours in a day. Whenever I stand up, I get light headed. It keeps happening. Not once or twice, but frequently.

I'm having a sudden realization of the circumstances I'm in, and the difficulties I'm about to face. I want to enlist to go out and experience life first hand, to travel, and to gain experience, but more than anything else I want to be financially independent. I want to make money, and I don't know if I should look into accounting. I want to sleep around in my youth, but I'd also like a family in the future, and the thought of never having a wife and kids terrifies me.

I want to be able to support a family with no problems. To be able to provide for them, and make sure my children are better than I'll ever be. If I can do that, I don't have a care in the world.

I don't have friends. I'm not a misanthropist, I don't hate people. I just don't know anyone I want to be friends with. My classmates aren't bad people, but they're not people I can be close with. I can't laugh with these people, I can't sympathize with them, I can't empathize with their struggles.

I'm not comfortable here. I don't know where to go because I don't know where I'd ever be comfortable.

I leave in a year. I have a year to figure things out.
>>
I love you, Blake. Its getting harder to keep on. I just want to go home.
>>
you really fucked me around so hard and broke my heart and i got realllllly fucking stoned and drunk and binge watched Generation Kill again i kinda wanna join the marines and go overseas to kill baddies and get away from this place
>>
>>18584462
If you're a C, I never thought you were thirsty for me. Like, fuck, I kinda thought you hated me.
>>
>>18584457
I LIKE GIRLS AND I'M OKAY WITH THAT
>>
I workout to get more physically appealing so I can show off to the chicks who didn't give me a look before but at the end of the day I know it'll never change how they see me
>>
>>18584569
I'm an A. Worried an S might have been dishonest with me.
>>
I love you.
I genuinely and unconditionally love you and wish only to see you happy.
I know you have a thing for someone else and that's fine; I just want to be here for you.
I enjoy having you in my life. I enjoy spending time with you. You're the kindest and most caring guy I have ever met. We're very different so I can see why a romantic relationship may not work out for us.
But damn. I love you so much. I hope you sleep well. I hope to hear from you I'm the morning because I know how worried you are about her. I hope she is okay. I hope he is okay. I hope you are okay.
>>
>>18584457
Do you really need that thing? Like, Jesus girl, it's fucking - what the fuck?! How the hell is that thing going to fit? Seriously? Am I not good enough? Yeah? Fuck you, I'm average, but I lick good vag.
>>
What did I do wrong? I really don't know and I wish you'd tell me
>>
i've only had sex with one person my entire life and iv been single for a year now. Im not autistic. I'm a pretty looking male. I go to the gym. I have friends. The one thing that makes me happy is being in a relationship and im working really hard to get that back but living in nyc. Almost every person here is a sack of shit and doesnt care about you or anything you do and even if you do reject people and go your own way like build muscle you get shit on by SJWS. I've been asked to leave the bar before just for being white. I never hurt anyone. I never punch first.
>>
You're one perfect chick for me. I wish I could piece together what happened and explain it to you. Its all so faint. I sort of remember that night we wrapped our lips around each other's. What I would do for something like that again... You're like-- type: wifey. I hope you like Ispy. Its the story of my life minus the extended scenes and bloopers.
*sigh*
I only hope you understand. I'm sorry for everything.
>>
>>18584709
>I've been asked to leave the bar before just for being white.
Did they say that straight up or what's the story behind this?
>>
im having lunch tomorrow with the person i love most in this world. we can never be together again, and that hurts a lot but i am so happy to have them in my life that it doesnt matter. no one will ever measure up to them and i will never love anyone else again.
>>
>>18584709
>SJWS

do you fucking neckbeard faggots ever get sick of looking like memetarded idiots? neck yourself fuckwad
>>
>>18584457
I'm tired of it all. I did my best and I still failed. I even failed at an hero-ing. What's a nigga to do...
>>
>>18584942
Hating progressives is a pretty natural thing fucking idiot
>>
>>18584905
I went to this bar in nyc. Hipster bar and there were pictures on the wall. One of the pictures was a woman texting on her phone. I jokely asked the woman standing next to me who was she texting and she goes "are you kidding me! it's a metaphor. Its about being boxed in society". I say oh ok and ask her what she does. She gives me some liberal arts study major and says she wants to go to school for animation. I tell her why don't you just watch youtube videos online. She says I don't have that kind of white privilege. I straight go "what". She started saying something about how being white whatever and it went into how she felt uncomfortable that i was asking questions about what she does. I told her to get away from me and she left.
>>
>>18585051
>look at muh circle jerk ma
>>
File: 1446412390920.gif (208KB, 354x534px) Image search: [Google]
1446412390920.gif
208KB, 354x534px
I had a pretty endearing dream last night. I was helping a rich friend through one of those rich people parties and I was showing guests in and the girl I'm crushing on.
I was planning on asking her out, but she surprisingly ended up approaching me first and asked me to hang out and play Super Smash Bros. Melee with her. So we left and went to another house on the property, booted up that gamecube in a small room and played Super Smash Bros. It was pretty great.
>>
My mental illness' are a big factor in everything going on. I have borderline personality disorder and major depressive disorder.
The bpd constantly eats at me. It has completely impaired my friendships and deeply affects my relationship with my boyfriend. He has sociopathic tendencies. Where I need reassurance, he lacks empathy. He also feels like nothing he does is good enough simply because of how often, quickly, and easily it is to not be happy. It's not the suicidal tendencies or the impulsive thoughts that get to me. Being suicidal has been such a normal thing. It's the fact that I get so aggressively upset, or frustrated. I have dealt with outbursts positively recently. But I feel the need to talk about things, because if I don't I feel like I'm going to explode. Like nothing matters, and nothing changes unless I'm able to verbalize my negative thoughts or emotions. I am 21, working a full time job, not going to school because of many circumstances but still plan and want too. But my bpd will never go away, it's so discouraging. Feeling like no matter what I can't communicate properly, I feel like nobody could ever understand me. It harder to bring myself up once I'm feeling down. I get irrationally upset over something that doesn't really make sense. Controlling that is hard, and even just saying "I don't know why but x makes me upset. I know it doesn't make sense but I'm still sad." still makes others around me feel like shit. I don't get pleasure from activities, if I'm bored I feel like something is missing. I can't grasp on my identity, it's too unstable and ever-changing. I feel like I don't know who I am. So I relate to many characters, real or not, animated or live action. I've been dissociating alot which hinders every aspect of my life. I'm tired of forgetting things and feeling like I'm not even in my own body. I truly believe that I was not meant for this world. Everyday is a rollercoaster. No matter what.
>>
>>18585096
>"I can slurp cum with no hands looooooooook"
>>
STAY THE FUCK OUT OF MY DREAMS.

Seriously, do you understand how fucking annoying that is? The dreams you give me are equal to reality. Seriously, I did the whole "pinch yourself" thing and it FUCKING HURT LIKE HELL. I slapped myself. I tried to wake the fuck up but I just couldn't. These dreams are FUCKING EXHAUSTING.

I go to sleep to ESCAPE REALITY. Not join a fucking second one.
>>
Im sorry I fucked up so hard. I'll do whatever it takes to make it right. please forgive me.
>>
>>18584467
qy
>>
>>18584457
im scared of friendships, im scared that everyone tries to fuck me over somehow, every person, every girl i had, i even think that my parents dont genuinly give a fuck about me. so im going on a selfdestructing path of drug abuse, doing amphetamine for days, not sleeping for days. beside of that my family is in rly bad financial situation my whole life, my father is hard core gambler and he never gave any money for scholarship or for anything that a child needs, getting new shoes was a hard once a year thing for me. so instead of going to college i need to work shitty jobs i dont like, just to have to buy ciggaretes or go out with my girl. and at the age of 24 i feel like ive had enough of this struggle, i dont have 'my own things' i dont have any skill, except that i can draw a pretty good with cocaine or speed, or roll a good joint. Even thoug my whole life i get 'ur the smartest person i know' compliment i dont feel smart, i feel stupid and depressed, and socializing is getting pretty harder from day to day. im going out on my own, just so i can talk with my own mind, and im always figuring out what to do. I know the main problem is that im fighting for my own exsistency.
>>
>>18585323
Are you still not eating right?
>>
I woke up to an image of Claire's face.

Why?
>>
>>18585494
Sad that anon >18585323 is so young and struggling that much..twenty-one and beaten down
>>
File: 3gmm54aeiscy.png (108KB, 400x381px)
3gmm54aeiscy.png
108KB, 400x381px
>"you just gotta learn to love yourself"
>tfw finally love myself
>"wtf your a narcissist"
>>
>>18585616
It is a balance. Have self respect and don't doubt yourself. But don't be stand offish, self centered, and indifferent to others.
>>
I had a career switch in my 30s.
I had a good start, but now that the learning curve is steeper I feel it's getting harder.
Psychologically harder.
I feel insecure all the time.
I feel like I don't know enough.
I feel like younger and more experienced people despise me because I'm behind.
I feel like older and more experienced people despise me because they sense I'm weak and lost.

I strive to improve and to learn. Not only on a professional level. I'm still growing as a person.

But then, this dreading feeling gets me while I'm at work. And I feel I want to leave everything behind. And I'd like to go. To disappear Just leave.
>>
I really hope that I am both dying and rich beyond anyone's comprehension.

I'm going to spend it all making an animated film. If I only have 10 years left to live, I'm going to spend it all on this fucking film. No dialogue at fucking all, only music. 2d, hand animated only. Fuck, I want the studio to have no fucking computers at all. No employees can use phones, tablets, anything.
>>
>>18585494
I haven't been able to eat right in a while. The anxiety kills my appetite, I'm the opposite of a comfort eater. But I'm also on adderall and truthfully, I've lost alot of weight to where people have become concerned. Including my coworkers, parents, and boyfriend.

>>18585503
Thank you for reading and your words. Not sure how to word it but I don't want to say "Thank you for feeling sorry for me"
It is really nice though when someone does though bc it gives me some validation. Often times I wonder if what I go through is real and painful. I've worried before that I'm making my mental illness up but I know it's not true and its a mind trick.
>>
I'm done. I'm MOTHER FUCKING done. I told her I wanted to watch the emoji movie jokingly, had $30 worth of movie tickets, and she even asked if I saw the emoji movie yet.

And what does she say in the group chat? LOL GUYS I JUST SAW THE EMOJI MOVIE

She probably FUCKING went with that other new coworker. I don't know what to fucking say. She's fucking playing me and she flirts with me every single fucking day. I don't know what her problem is. I fucking hate her. I fucking hate him. I fucking hate myself.

She even KNOWS I like her, and she HAD to post in the group chat that she saw it, so that I'll see it?? I don't even fucking know anymore.
>>
>>18585897
This sounds like someone you shouldn't be around. You don't deserve that, at all. It's not fair.
>>
I can't tell if I'm falling too fast for this girl or if this is about the right pace for once in my life. all I know is I really want us to just have an us, night. I don't want to have to talk to other people, I don't want anyone interrupting us, I don't want to have to hide things or be quiet because there's other people. I want it to be just us and for everything to happen just how we want it. basically I want too see how we are when there's no constraints on us I guess.

I also want to hear all about her as she falls asleep on my chest, and I want to know where she wants things to go.
>>
>>18585904
I threw a tantrum last night and just decided to drive. Just drive. IDC where I was going, I just wanted to fucking drive. Fuck all
>>
do I back off and see if she comes to me, or is that a bad idea right now because things feel uncertain still? I really don't know. but me starting almost every conversation is a bad thing.
>>
>>18585917
If she just causes me pain, then what's the point of holding on..
>>
I had this really weird, super realistic dream last night. I was hanging out with my friend, and things somehow started getting frisky. Well I started to go down on her to eat her out, and when she lifted her skirt she had a dick. So I gave her a bj instead. It was pretty hot, but kinda awkward bc I've never really seen her in a sexual way before.
>>
If you're wondering how an interview with me would go with how I am feeling with all of the shit going down...

It would just be a series of screams and crying.
>>
>>18585904
In what ways would have I deserved that?
>>
It's time I've had some time alone.

without all of your peering eyes
and ears.
>>
>>18585924
Anon. How long have you been like this?
>>
>>18585953
I can't think of any, simply because I don't believe there is any reason you could've deserved that.
Holding onto her is only going to hurt you. I'm a 21 year old female, I know that's probably not alot of help but from a perspective that isn't a male it's still not right. There's no way she went and saw that movie and didn't realize that she was downright inconsiderate to your feelings in front of everyone. Because of this, it's almost impossible to even confront her about it. Because she's made it public to other co-workers/ friends all at once. And doing so, you would look like a jerk.
>>
>>18585953
Also props to you for coping properly. I have terrible coping skills!
>>
>>18585973
The problem is that I have to see her very frequently, like maybe 4-6 times a week. She thinks I'm sad, as well as the coworker friend (whom makes fun of me for it). Maybe they just decided fuck it and left me in the dust?

I might be promoted at this place, but I don't know whether I can keep this up or not.
>>
>>18585983
Honestly, it doesn't help that much when the pain is too great. The only thing I can do is ease the fire a bit
>>
>>18584457
fucking throw me away from this place already, cast me into chaos and force me to do something, I'm a horrible leech
>>
>>18585998
What do you think?

>>18585973
>>
>>18584457
Please love me...
>>
I fucked my boss a few times. Usually emotionless but feelings hit hard this time. Starting to fall in love with him but he ended things yesterday. Couldn't cope with the circumstances we are both in and is completely emotionless. God help me not feel anything at all.
>>
In a weird place these days. I love my husband like a brother, and that's the problem. Considering divorce before we commit to children together in pursuit of a better sex life. We've been together over a decade and things have gone stale. He would be an amazing dad, but how would I stay happy with a lifetime of bad sex ahead of me? Is life too short to settle for this one? If I leave him and can't find someone else in the next few years, will I be ok with having given up on kids?
>>
dumped my gf 6 months ago. she fucked several dudes including my friend. then she calls back and says she misses me. confesses everything. plus i read some of her chats. completely destroyed me, mind and heart. comes to my apt and we fuck. i feel like shit after that. comes back two weeks later and we fucked again. these thoughts of her being punded by some other bigger and older men and by my freind too wont go away. i told her that we're back together and she apparently bought it. she demonstrates that she loves me like before. but to me she's not my baby anymore. i am with her only for sex, which is not sweet and amazing anymore because she fucks differently now and i cant take my thoughts of her getting fucked raw by other men. concepts like self esteem, pride, identity have vanished from my mind, and dont make sense now. i feel like the biggest cuck in the world , but cant stop seeing her because i feel lonely and really want sex to be like what it was before i dumped her. i feel like i made the biggest mistake of my life, cause i had a good girl with me and then she turned into (or she always was) this pleasure craving slut, and no matter how much sex and intimacy i have with her, i wont ever be able to turn things back to how it was a year ago. i miss her past self, but not want her present self. i want to go back in time and continue our relatinship, but i already broke up with for stupid reasons, and cant do anything to revert the things she did afterwards. i keep kissing her and having sex with her and it feels bad inside. when i am with her i try hard to imagine i am with the girl i had before the breakup. it is not working because time goes on and i keep hurting myself. it feels horrible but i cant stop.
>>
>>18586102
>how would I stay happy with a lifetime of bad sex ahead of me?
have children ffs
>>
>>18586058
You don't love me
>>
>>18586115
Bro, you need to stop that. While your body will be satisfied, your mind will take a beating. It will stain you on the inside and later you'll like hate yourself more for it. Also, God forbid you get her pregnant. You think you love her, likely you love the service she provides.
Trust me, you need to stop yourself and focus your mental energies elsewhere.
If she truly cleaned up, then you are villain now because you are dragging her around, be it for revenge or just pure pleasure. Be better than that, tell her you can't keep going that anymore and that unfortunately youbdont see her the same after what happened. No matter how she make break down and cry, that won't unfuck those guys will it? And it seems you aren't mentally able to let what she did go.
Stop hurting yourself and walk away.
>>
>>18586150
After all these years I'm pretty sure I know for certain.
>>
im lost and have no direction and kind of want to enlist and be a grunt
>>
>Did well on my undergraduate, graduated with a good degree in Physics - kinda useless, kinda applicable.
>Sacrificed social life for degree so not much friends, never had girlfriend, virgin.
>Did badly on my masters to the point of where I don't think I'll get a job and it cancels out how well I did on my undergrad.

I seriously don't think my lifes going anywhere, as bad as the social stuff was, at least I could claim I was focussing on my career but now I won't even have that.
>>
>>18586125
Does not fix the sex life issues, if anything I imagine kids would make them worse
>>
I used to stay one of the only reasons I'd never commit suicide is because of the pain I'd inflict on my mother. She finds out I'm depressed and couldn't care less as she packs for herself and my sister. Apparently this is more pressing.

my boyfriend joked about a suicide pact in 2years.
I'm so sorry honey lamb but I'm gonna have to check out early.

I love you
>>
>>18585973
Oh sorry, for some reason I thought you were saying how she probably didn't see the movie at all and were just using it to get my attention or something. But yeah, she was downright inconsiderate.
>>
>know friendly couple
>been in my neighborhood for a few years now
>everytime I see them, they're hand in hand
>happy as could be, best couple ever
>girl gets pregnant
>couple happy as can be
>their first kid
>see guy holding her stomach and being giddy about feeling the baby kick
>peaches and cream
>they have the baby finally
>see her with it in a stroller
>congratulate her and ask to see it
>she unveils the cover of the stroller
>baby is black
>they're both white
>haven't ever seen the guy since the baby was born.
>>
You are good enough for me. More than that, you're the best thing that has ever happened to me in my entire life. You don't believe me, through. I don't know how to make you stop doubting yourself, love, and it's eating me inside.
>>
FUCK YOU KELLY AND THE REST OF THE MANAGERS AT MY EX-JOB! I busted my ass for over 10 years, doing all the extra shit you asked me to, and then you all write me up for doing that shit you asked me to do?!!? And then the day you fire me you tell me I'M responsible for price tagging an entire warehouse big box store BY MYSELF?! And you LIE on my termination letter?! I'll get you back for this, you fucking cunt!
>>
File: 1500056038522s.jpg (3KB, 91x124px) Image search: [Google]
1500056038522s.jpg
3KB, 91x124px
>be friends with girl
>girl whom is't crushing on me
>girl whom'st presence i enjoy
>she wants to be in a relationship
>so i agree with her
>but i can't drive
>i'm not attractive
>am also a shitskin
>she's barely 16 yo
>i'm freshly 18
>and gay

Why did i want to be in a relationship with a grill?
>>
God fucking damn it, it has been two months. Why can't I pull myself together? My shrink does nothing, these pills for the stress do nothing, even with these sleeping pills I can barely sleep, and I can barely eat. I just want hope, hope things can go back to how they were.

I cannot see a way forward, and you are off with that fucking manipulative piece of shit for the week so I can't talk to you. Not that I could anymore anyway, because of how much control he is exerting over you. For months that orbiting cunt has been exploiting a wedge issue to try and get what he wants from you, and in the end he got it. Why did you believe his bullshit and allow everything to fall apart? It isn't your fault because I know you are dealing with a lot and you never had good judgement. But for the first time in my life I am legitimately pissed at something, and I don't express how I feel because I don't want to upset you and these obsessive feelings that have manifested as of late are ruining me.
>>
>>18586153
i know, right? i am just stalling with her until i find someone better to start from scratch, in the meantime cant cope with loneliness. also, i want a solution to this that is not revengeful, but that will make her feel what i felt after what she did. i am thinking of maybe fucking her friends but that would be pretty impossible since i am a brown skinny 6/10 27yr old beta, and those girls are fine, especially her best friend. i thought maybe if i fuck her best friend, she will have a taste of what i feel and then i would be able to let go of everything, but how the hell am i gonna do that?. my life has become depressing and cant think of anything to make it worth living. shit hit me too fast too hard. people are not what they seem. woman are all sluts. and it makes me angry that men like me have to do all sorts of shit to get laid whereas women get sex easily and that is what she did repeatedly, without thinking about me ever. riding 3 dicks in 4 weeks and then saying that she misses me, and i fell for the kisses, got turned on and ended having sex. why the fuck am i so pathetic, why the fuck cant i get a new girl and forget all this shit why am i still fucking this bitch who is not my beloved pure gf anymore . everything is shit. woman are shit. and i am pathetic for taking her back.
>>
Yeah, there I go again...
Being a fucking "nice person" again
My so called "bro" is actually a fucking manipulative snake! Shit talking behind my back when I already treated him like a real family and give him a "mi casa su casa" bullshit. Lied, manipulated, humiliated me and my family! Fucking piece of shit human being almost harmed my real family that I love. And what did I do? Guess fucking what? I forgave him too easily to avoid the conflict and he still continue to act like the world revolves around his dumb ass motherfucker ass.

Like that fucking cold blooded reptile doesn't understand the concept of loyalty, respect, and discretion. How could a fucking person like him exist?
>>
>>18586312
If they are telling you "I'm not good enough for you." it means they aren't telling you something awful. They are hiding something from you.

They cheated but will never, ever fucking tell you.

What other reason would they say "I'm not good enough for you."?
>>
>>18586363
Express how you feel, I wont be mad at all. Please.
>>
>>18586425
Anxiety. I know when I get with people I genuinely think I'm not worth the time, can't accept compliments, and constantly doubt they actually care about me. I honestly end up pushing people away because of my doubts.
>>
>>18586312
Only when I'm a worthy enough man for you, would I be able to truly satisfy you.

I thirst for you so hard, but I know getting you now would be stupid. I just need to bump myself up a bit more, then we'll go from there.
>>
File: LfEuCP4.gif (1013KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
LfEuCP4.gif
1013KB, 320x240px
I'm about to kill myself at work.

My GF broke up with me and I never fell in love in years.
She didn't even last long and I waited so long for it.
No, I can't take this shit anymore, I give up.
>>
>>18586407
You won't find shit like that. While you are still banging your ex you have no real need to even consider other women. You know deep down you won't even try. She's a crutch to you now. Why relearn to walk when she makes it easy for you? You're like a person on government aid. You get just enough to get by, why actually strive for happiness when you're content with the mess you have?
How do you cope with loneliness? I know how because I have been trying for months after my 10 year relationship went to shit, you just do.
You just fucking do other things. You work, you study, you go outside. You avoid the person that meant so much to you. You just fucking do.
Her feelings? Fuck them and let them be. She burned you, as much as you would like the satisfaction of her knowing your pain, you are only increasing yours in the long run.
No shit you're lost, your whole world has caved in, you're existence as you knew it destroyed.

Stop. Stop yourself and slow down. You aren't even yourself anymore. Read your own words and see how lost you are my dude. Step away from you own pain and emotions and see the pathetic wretch you allowed yourself to become. How to fix this? Through actions, and walking away.
You are looking for another woman? In state you are now? You won't find shit, all you'll get another woman that will use you and drop you. Like flies on shit, that's all you'll attract right now.

Take some time away from this girl. Stop talking to her, and takebsome time to yourself. Time for you. By which I mean remove your weak ass emotions and look at your situation as if you were one if us. A 3rd person, a stranger in the outside. Would like the man that stands in your place? Likely no, and that won't change until you get a hold of yourself and suffer through the pain that is moving on. Remove your emotions, and look at yourself, your actions and hers. Likely you will see something new, something you can improve on for yourself. Fix your broken center.
>>
>>18586425
Its not always cheating. Don't jump the gun before you know what it's like for them. Sometimes it's a massive amount of self doubt. Constantly question why a person would even be with a broken shit like me. Those thought eat at you, and eventually each at the relationship and the partner.
It's not always cheating.
>>
>>18586458
Dont waste yourself cuz of a bitch. 7 billion people on this planet bro and the majority are women
>>
I should kill myself because I'll never be able to maintain a healthy relationship.
>>
>>18586514
What makes you thinking you can't foster a healthy relationship?
If you have a story to tell, drop it on me anon.
>>
I am 20 year old virgin male. I have suppressed my lust so far. I wish to marry a girl who never been in any relationship. I don't believe in breakups divorce etc. Only one forever.
>>
>>18585766
Sounds like a pretty cool dream desu
>>
Just tell me you're done with me instead of making me look like an idiot.
>>
>>18586018
Turn your wifi off so you can go get something done
>>
I'm worried you browse this and mistake other people for me
>>
>>18586435
If I talk to you then I look like a bad person trying to make you feel guilty, or like a madfag (despite the fact I never outright scream at people). Then if you feel guilty he we say I am making you feel guilty to make you do things, so I am not sure I should. What is your initial though? Maybe you can convince me that I am way overthinking.
>>
>>18586552
Slow down and breathe. You're over thinking this.
>>
I almost got arrested today and I can't calm down internally. I wish I could just be a normal person that can take care of shit in a timely manner, but it's me going from lethargic/depressed from not doing anything, straight to anxiety and internal panic from the thought of potential consequences
>>
>>18586548
>mistake other people for me
Weird, but I don't think your gf/friend/etc can find you through here.
>>
Why are you so annoyed by my decision to sleep in a separate room, Mom? It is not normal for a 19 year old boy to sleep next to his sister and mother.
I guess you are concerned that we will lose contact, but I'm sleeping way later then you either way!
And I know that "what is normal or common is no real argument". But I have a girlfriend now. I couldn't lay her next to the bed you are sleeping or pretend to sleep in a different bed than I actually do.
I promise that I will still love you after that.
Our mistake was that we didn't separate the beds when we were younger or that you and dad didn't think that I and my sister will become older and need our own rooms.

Again: Just because I am going to sleep in a different bed from now on, doesn't mean that I love you less or that we won't be the good friends we always used to be.
Remember when I got to high school and had to say longer in school, what my concern was? It was that we will spend less time together.
Well, it turned out that our relationship didn't change. We still are pretty good together.
>>
>>18586500
thanks for taking the time to write that for me. it was helpful and made me feel better
>>
>>18586115
>>18586115
Leave her, thats the best option. If u look closely u will find out she don't love u like u do. She doesn't have feelings like u have. At any point if she gets the chance she will definitely cheat on u. She is not in love with u actually. Lust can never be greater than love. U deserve more.
>>
>>18586552
Someone has to tell me at some point. I'm so tired of this shit.
>>
I'm in a relationship with a pretty good girl, although she is a bit crazy. The crazy has been becoming a problem lately, mainly because she's so depressed and suicidal. I've been okay with handling this for the most part, because she also takes care of me when I'm having similar issues, but the only thing I truly can't handle is her sexual history. She has had sex with at least 4 people, maybe more, and I know at least 3 of them were in the past year. I hate it. I despise it. These people still interact with her and I fucking wish they'd stop. I know that she isn't gonna have sex with them, but the very fact that they think they're gonna get something out of her pisses me off royally and I don't know what to do about it other than keep my mouth shut. Gay shit, bros.
>>
My girlfriend has her friend over (girl) and her friend invited a guy that her friend has a crush on. He's really masculine and is fairly attractive and i trust my girlfriend completely because she said she doesn't like but I still am on edge about this whole situation. fuck. My gf shares a bunch of kinks with me and we fucked occasionally but idk. I feel like somethings up.
>>
please just fucking kill me.
>>
>>18586709
what's up?
>>
You threatened me with mace, broke my Xbox, destroyed my expensive cameras, irritated me, loved me, took care of me, saved my life, understood me, helped me, I still love you.
>>
>>18586518
I'm addicted to getting attention from men. No matter how happy I am in a relationship I want more, if my partner can't fill it immediately I go off somewhere else. I'm impulsive and don't know if I'll ever be happy.
>>
Every girl who hits on me is 4-5 years older than me shit is annoying
>>
>>18586709
same dude
>>
This would be a really interesting board if we just shoved all the fucking autists and their shitty relationships into a general where they could write pseudo-poetry and wallow in despair in a place where nobody has to look at them. The best part is you retards will think this post isn't in the context of this thread.
>>
I'm 25 and live on a lake and have an eighteen year old neighbor who is freshly graduated from high school and about to go to college who is coming onto me in a big way. I don't think it would ever happen because I wouldn't let it as I'm friends with their parents... but god damn if I wouldn't devastate in another life. Holy fuck you are a temptress.
>>
>>18586793
I am currently in a situation where I want a man who is older than me. I'm 18, he's 28. In your eyes, what do you see the situation as fully? What do you actually think of her?
>>
>>18586548
This place has been my therapy since you abandoned me.
>>
>>18586664
Maybe I will if I know you want to hear it. As I said, I doubt you are them as right now they are galavanting around with someone this week. If you are them though then give me a sign that you are open to talking without getting mad. If you are then your initial is a H.
>>
>>18586814
I think she finds me attractive because I'm kind, older, independent, established, and fit. I'm also into skiing and wakeboarding, as she is, so we have a lot of common ground. Idk, I think it's a pretty basic set up for the reasoning behind why she is attracted to me: an incredibly young, very inexperienced girl who has a crush on an older dude who has his shit pretty together who is into the same stuff.

Personally, I look at her as essentially a child. And I know it sounds weird that I would be attracted to her with that, but I'm a guy and I can't help it. It's also part of the reason I won't be pursuing her. I don't want to fuck her up or something and I don't want to do my friends like that.
>>
>>18586763
if you could say that a little bit friendlier your wouldnt belong to them
>>
Did I turn out how you expected?

or are the results abnormal.
>>
>>18586856
I see... I already hooked up with this guy one night when we got drunk..The whole similar interests and thoughts thing .hence >>18586082
I'm guessing he stopped it as he probably just saw me as a kid.

How will you stop yourself from doing anything at all?
>>
>>18586870
whos not abnormal, nobody has the right to bend you
>>
im 20 and im still a kissless virgin.
I hate my university, i study something i don't care about and im too lazy to make a switch.
I volunteer, and thats fun, but people dont like me or care about me
It's been sitting on the back of my head for some months now, but at certain nights its beating very loudly. I want to commit suicide.
It's not that im depressed, im just contempt with my shitty life.
Everytime i go out i feel great and im really happy, but in reality it's nothing. I am happy when i get the seldom opportunity to go out because im not used to seing people of my age outside of the reach of my parents.
I am a pussy. I am frightened easily and i don't take basic challenges because they scare me.
I tried once to get a girlfriend, but we bassically ran out of stuff to disscuss. I am not a funny person, i am actually quite boring, so she has rejected me, and she is just very unfriendly and rude to me all the time. I dont love her, i just want her to be my friend, but we cant be even that. There are no friendships with women as a student. You either fuck them or you don't.
Volunteering makes me happy. I like talking to people, and i feel like i have learned the basic social skills i needed to learn a long-time ago. Bassically i learn about my surroundings as much as the international people i take around.
I don't care if you think my problems are bullshit or not.
>>
>>18586874
I don't think you should take the reasoning behind my situation and assume it's the same deal behind yours, as to why he has backed off. He may simply not have feelings for you, it may be because he's your boss, it may be because he's afraid of the stigma. He may not even be done with you, he may be evaluating things.

An 18 year old girl with a 28 year old guy is not the most ridiculous thing that's ever happened, it's not impossible, but there does tend to be compatibility issues (differences in emotional maturity) that run with it. But like, DO NOT let this fuck you up if he has backed off. You're too young to get hung up.

To be honest, it would happen if we partied together, so I'm going to make sure that doesn't happen.
>>
You know!
when you work a part time job as a cashier/crew member at mcdonalds, there's really no reason for you to complain.
one of the good things about working at mcdonalds is that you get to see and meet new people every minute of everyday, get a paycheck of $180 more or less every 2 weeks, and that's pretty much it.
but fuck i figured it now, that when it comes to being a cashier in the fast food industry, you can really see the true colors of some of the people that walk through that door, if not all.
in a way, it's more of a small peak, as much i'd like to talk about the people i've come to see and meet, i can't speak for those other cashiers who've probably have had different experience with them, but i'm sure we can all agree there will always be those asshole customers.
same goes for coworkers, although i will say i've come to know more about my customers than i do my coworkers.
>>
>>18586600
Make use of that. Work on yourself and ensure that better feeling last longer and longer each time. You have the desire. When we struggle one of two things happens, you die or you survive.
Good luck to you anon.
>>
There is something maybe someone could kindly answer me about.

Me and my ex broke up a second time recently. We had been together for almost a year, then we separated for some weeks but got back together again. This lasted some month and then we broke up for a second time when we realized it wasn't working out.

We love each other but life circumstances made it difficult for us to be together. She said that she loved me but did not feel "in love" with me and she wish we had met one year later when she had finished school and could really change her life. But it was too late now. She told me that she wanted to be single, she would not like to be with me or talk to me for many many months and maybe a year. And she would like to meet other guys.

When we sat in a car after having talked for some hours about stuff... When it was time to say goodbye we told that we love each other, then we hugged, after that I asked her for a kiss (I just asked her this because I wanted to know if she would do it plus it was nice to remember her lips one last time). She said ok and then we kissed on the lips. After the kiss, she kissed me again by her own choice. This kinda surprised me.

She's gone now but sometimes I still remember this time in the car and wonder...
After telling me that she loved me, hug me, why did she choose to kiss me and especially after that pull me against her to kiss me AGAIN by her own choice? To me it felt like she still loves me deep in her heart but she's just scared to be vulnerable again with me.

Thanks for an explanation... It drives me nuts not knowing what this meant.
>>
>>18584457
im a virgin and i would quite like to lose my pickle in someone
>>
good luck with that.
i lost my pickle in a nice set of buns, but the problem was that my pickle became extra bumpy the next couple of days.
i had to deal with going to the doctors for this and it was embarrassing.

funny thing is that she wasn't even a hooker. oh well, i now know better.
>>
respond

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
I need help or I am going to have a mental breakdown. I can't see past this.
>>
it feels like all i am doing is for you, your atention is the only thing that can give me the fulfilment that i need in this life, i want you to remember me i want you to love me, but what if you have already forgoten me or will eventualy? its 4am right now I cant sleep for 2 weeks now, is all that im trying to do is pointless, will I ever forget you? no thats not possible i will always remember you, i need a gun so i could kill myself fast otherwise i will wont be able to and conitinue doing this pointless journey because you dont care about me, i need to die sooner better
>>
>>18587063
ok, alright, here's my response.
>>
chill dude, if you have a sister check if she has a friend who'll put out for you.
that's how i did it.
either that or find some backpage bitch to fuck you.
>>
>>18584590
I wish a girl would feel like you do towards me.
>>
>>18585003
Contact the Klan and tell them you're not white. Or walk around the street with a hoodie on and look weird at policemen.

On a more serious note, just keep living. Just to spite life itself. It's what I've been doing for 30 years.
>>
I love you
>>
You are the cutest, bubbliest girl that I have ever met. I can see that you have somethings going on underneath your smile, and I just want you to be happy. I want you to know that. I want you to feel good when I;m around and when I;m not. I'm willing to wait until you've gotten your life in order. You say that you don't like me like that, but I love you. I'm sure I won't forget about you for a long time. My art is going to be colored by our interactions from here forward. Since you like nature, then I will paint the wild for you. If you need encouragement, then I'm your biggest fan. Just please don't forget me. I don't have much and am a simple man. You motivated me to do so much and you don't even know it. I'm looking for a car just for the chance to be near you. I've lost weight for you. God, I love you. I really do. I know that I forced you to say that you aren't interested in me today, but that's because being around you with how we are hurts me badly. I just want you to blush when you look at me. I want to feel your skin. I want to smell your perfume. I want to kiss your scars until they vanish. I want to be your friend and lover, but you don't want me. I want to stay in contact; you say you do too, but I don't know how true that is.
>>
>>18587226
>but I don't know how true that is.
Stopped reading there
>>
>>18587242
?
>>
>>18586753
How old are you?
>>
>>18584457
I lost attraction to my girlfriend. I thought the infatuation phase was going to last forever, but when reality set in, something inside of me changed. I really WANT to love her, I want to be with her. But I cannot. And I'll have to tell her that soon enough. Our next date will probably be our final. If someone has a solution, that'd be amazing.
>>
You made me think I'm moody and unlikeable. But now I realize it's only with you. You have the exact attitudes that bring my mood down. With everyone else and by myself I'm as cheerful as I can be.
>>
I'm in my mid-twenties and single, although I'd really like to have kids someday. All things considered, life is good and I'm generally happy.
>>
>>18587226
The saddest part is that I know I'll probably never be able to tell you this. I don't want to be a creep and I don't want to put this weight on you. Then again, something tells me that I think of you far more than you of me. When we are around each other I try to act strong, but my shell is only terracotta. I hope only good things will come to you, and that some day you find a guy that you like that feels the same way about you and as heavily as I do. If you do, you'll be together for life.That's what happened to the other girls I fell for in high school at least. I want you to be happy.

D to A
>>
>>18587307
Be honest with her. Take some time apart. Nothing long, just 2 or 3 weeks. You might find you really are ready to move on, or you might find that you truly do need her. Best of luck.
>>
>"Why are there so many dishes in the sink! Haha."
Seriously?
>>
>>18584457
I just lost a ten year war against Tuscany as Switzerland in EUIV after fucking up one thing right at the very end after everyone else quit the war and I haven't been this angry at a video game in over a decade. I just flat out ragequit over a single player game and I haven't done that in a long ass time.

Oh, and uhh, I'm going back to college. And my relationships are mostly fine. And the rent's been paid.

But seriously, fuck those wino sultry halfbreeds, I never want anything to do with them again.
>>
File: 200_s.gif (10KB, 267x200px) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
10KB, 267x200px
Please advice me on how to life with this:

We are Islamic so we dont date, & are supposed to marry to settle down,take commitment seriously. She goes on to marry and then divorces super fast....
>Tomorrow she is marrying for the third time in 12 months time...
After every divorce she is broken and in tears. It made her lose her job, her house literally turned in to a trash place, not even a place to walk (very srs google hoarders). and lots of crying and depression etc.
She divorced my dad while I was like 2 years old, grew up not knowing my dad because she would freak out if he came to visit us for our birthday or something. She would call the cops etc to make sure he could not see us.

Fast forward me and my only bro become teens, we do not listen to clean the house for hours a day so she gets angry often etc. She uses lots of stuff to hit us and broke a broom every once in a while on our backs. We shouted back but never hit her back at all.

Then my brother gets Child services involved, they see what is happening so they warn that if things continue this way it would not be safe for the kids (me and bro). They also warn to take away her custody and a safe place for us to live.

When she heard this my mother reacted insane, instead of bettering herself. She decided to criminalize me and my brother. So people would not look at her anymore but at us.
For instance she would go and pull my hair drag me to the bathroom and shout at me. When I was crying and pulling my body away from her she lost a grip of my hair. Because she was pulling with all her body, losing grip on my hair made her fall backwards. This made her land on the plastic box where the dirty laundry is in. It broke in peaces from her weight.
Then she takes pictures of the plastic box and her red spots from the fall and she calls the cops to tell them I have hit her in my rage and she shows the broken plastic all over the bathroom and her marks as evidence
>>
>>18587222
I love you more
>>
File: SBHMainlogo.jpg (42KB, 410x422px)
SBHMainlogo.jpg
42KB, 410x422px
>>18584457
>Read Neofags complain about local traffic
>suggest moving closer to work or find work closer to home
>Neofags REEEEE and attack

I don't know why I bother with Neofag.
>>
>>18587413
>tfw you're not really her
Still gonna imagine you are though
>>
File: BREAST FIRE.gif (521KB, 410x226px) Image search: [Google]
BREAST FIRE.gif
521KB, 410x226px
I have an online boyfriend. He won't let me see what he looks like until he feels he can be comfortable with his own appearance. I told him I was fine with this, as I knew he was uncomfortable and wanted to support him until he could basically work on making his body look the way he wanted.

Until recently, I always thought he was Caucasian. However, I found out that he's actually not and was actively keeping the information from people he knew online because of hang-ups about his race. I don't care what race he is, but I care that he wouldn't tell me and that I didn't know something so simple.

So I used information he's given me over the years to find out more about his family. I knew his mom was a principal and I knew what state he lived in/what city. I knew his full name, so I spent about an hour and a half using that information to find his mother. I have a pretty good match. I wonder if I should feel like a stalker and a piece of shit for doing this.

Can anyone respond?
>>
>>18587419
At least I'm a female :)
>>
>>18587428
I don't think it's too stalkerish considering he's your bf
>>
>>18587441
But I used information he told me in confidence to basically find out more about him without his wishes. Isn't that kind of amoral?
>>
>>18587315
Initials?
>>
I feel like getting my scissors, and slicing my wrists open and watch the blood pour out/spurt out all over the show. I want to embrace death, so fucking badly. Like... it's funny how much I want to... (sorry for my edginess.)
>>
>>18587428
Update to this.

I took it a step further and found out his mom's facebook. I think I stumbled upon pictures of him, and the family unit I see here fits what I know.

I'm freaking out, because I'm unattracted to him.
>>
>>18587484
Why? What's going on?
>>
>>18587484
>thinks he can "embrace" death
>>
>>18587428
why are you getting his family involved? can't you just confront him? I bet he's just really insecure because of reasons or circumstances which are now out of his hands
>>
>>18587419
Samesies.
>>
>>18587536
I couldn't wait. I wish I did, but I didn't and now I know way more than I did before and way more than I think I was ready to. In doing so, I violated his trust and now I feel like shit and don't know how to adm
>>
Love ya E.
>>
>>18587545
Fucking hell.

*I feel like shit and don't know how to admit it to him.
>>
I know you think I'm in the wrong for calling you abusive almost a whole fucking year ago, but I've proven to you time and time again that i'll still stand by you no matter what. It wasn't even how I really felt I just wanted my friends to get off my fucking back about you. You aren't abusive I'm just mentally ill and I was off my meds and I cry anytime you said anything somewhat critical of me because I'm an ill piece of shit. You had anxiety when I met you, and I fucking helped you get rid of it, but god fucking forbid you stay by my side when I'm sick. I love you you fucking tool. I just wish you would talk to me more than once or twice a month. You and me are both happy when we're talking and you know that. I showed you parts of my childhood and shared stories with you that I have NEVER told anyone because they meant so much to me, and I fucking trusted you. I trusted you to stay and care and you just DIDN'T.
I loved you. I loved you more than the girl that almost made me kill myself when she left. I loved you so much that when she came back, I was still sad because you never did.
I miss you. I'm sorry. I wish I could be normal for you. But I'm just not. I'm strong, but I'm no god. I can't have the weight of the world on my shoulders like Atlas. But I can love you like Gaia loved everything.
I'm sorry I loved you too much J.
>>
>>18587428
You really, really should try talking to him. Especially since there is a chance you're wrong and are sabotaging yourself
>>
>Horny, borderline sex addict trying to change mah ways over the last few years
>talking to old school friend, sbbw, engaged with kids in dead end relationship she barely wants to be in
>she's been really depressed, fiance doesn't care about her, only with him because of the kids, her fiance treats her like shit anyway, told me I'm the only person she could really talk to lately etc etc
>get talking about how she used to crush hard on me, used to rub herself over me during class, how I secretly wanted to oil her up and hit it hard
>get talking dirty with each other, start wanking off
>sends me nudes & strip vids
>arrange to meet up, no strings hard fucking next week while her partner is out with the kids
>keep asking if she's sure about it, how it could fuck a lot of things up in her life, how I don't want anything serious
>literally tell her I'm going to use her like a fuck pig
>she doesn't care, "what he doesn't know" etc etc
>she kept saying she needed to do it, her fiance can go fuck himself from now on
>bust a nut to her nudes & instantly regret it all
>keep asking if she's sure, trying to get her to back down
>not backing down at all
>still on for next week, but realise I don't really want to fuck her as much as I thought
>feel like I've just groomed an unstable BBQ but she's intent on getting some dick now

Am I a serious shitter?
Should into through with it?
I'm probably gonna go through with I but should I?
>>
>>18587619
>>18587545
>>18587489
>>18587451
>>18587441
>>18587536
I took it a step further and I shouldn't have.

I found the facebook. I innocently asked for his mother's name and it's a match. The city is a match. The family unit is a match. The birthday for her child is a match. I now have photos of him and I feel like a fucking asshole for doing all this but I couldn't stop myself.
>>
>>18587626
It's okay to feel bad about it. It's how you feel. I wouldn't necessarily tell him, cause he's uncomfortable, but it was kinda sketch to not show you what he looks like concerning its online.
>>
>>18587625
You fuck that girl and you fuck up that relationship, boy. You're in too deep. SHE'S in too deep. If not from you, she's gonna do it with someone else, now. You offered her a taste and now she wants the full home course. It's already over for her.

It's either with someone she knows, loves and trusts, or with a stranger she meets in a club. You decide, Anon.
>>
>>18587625
I mean, it's a pretty bad situation, but if she's okay with taking ALL responsibility (get that on record somewhere) then you might as well.
But if you genuinely don't want to, just tell her that you aren't ready or that you feel bad
>>
>>18587626
if you have that much info it probably isn't a false positive. But now that you think you know, it's going to affect the way you interact with him. Keeping it secret from him will bother you every time you interact and probably mess things up some anyway. You might as well just take care of it directly ASAP, because you won't get a better opportunity and it won't ever feel like a good time to do it. And strange coincidences do happen, so I still wouldn't be 100% sure it's him.
>>
>>18587638
>>18587643
It's not like I don't want to, I just felt really shitty when I nut'd like I really shouldn't be doing this, like I was right back where I was 6-7 Years ago fuckin' water I could stick my dick in without a care in the world, then I felt bad about her situation after like shit, there's her side to all this as well. I gave her a chance though right?

Fuck it she wants it.
>>
I don't want to live here anymore.
>>
just when you think things are going well. man that hurts. as shitty as today was, realizing that maybe you don't like me like I like you and that you see all this entirely different and not as something that is going well and should progress... that really stings.
>>
>>18587747
What happened anon?
>>
>>18587749
just got pushed to the side hard.
>>
It's been over 7 years since we met and over 5 since we broke up, but you're still on my mind. You're the most interesting and intelligent woman I've ever met, and I've never run across a personality quite like yours. I still have a kind of love for you, but more than that, I respect you more than you can imagine. You've gotten exactly what you wanted out of life when we met. I wish we could have shared the journey.

I wonder if some day you'll understand people and feelings and decide what we had was more than an interesting event to record. If you do, I hope you tell me. I'd like to hear that. Who knows, maybe our future selves will be more compatible.

And if the multiple universe theory is correct, I hope there's one where things worked out.
>>
I AM SO FUCKING HORNY AND NOW I CAN REMEMBER WHAT I WAS MISSING. ffs.
>>
>once I learn a guy has a big dick I avoid him
I hope that's not you. yeah it's big when it's not drunk but right now the only thing giving me boners is thinking about you. I've never cheated in my life, I never would, and you're the first person I've been with in a long time because I'm picky as fuck.

please don't do the thing all women do where they go "an attractive man with a large penis? he must be a player" I am so not. I want you so bad.

I will never be this mushy irl at this point, maybe never because its a death sentence for relationships, but you should be able to see this in how I act towards you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp5LavG3Oys

summer and beyond.
>>
For some reason I can't post a new thread from my phone, and my computer is still packed away, so I'm posting this here.

How do I get my roommate's cat to shut the fuck up? He cries like he's being mauled by a fucking fisher cat if no one comes and finds him every 15 minutes. Her advice of "just ignore it lol" isn't cutting it. I'm trying very hard not to abuse the animal, but I'm not above it. I'm starting a new job soon, and I'm not going to do it half assed because of some misbehaved shit animal.
>>
Posted here awhile ago. Said I'd kill myself if my 5th job interview didn't work out. Unemployed for 5 months.

Why am I still here?
>>
>whine

Why do porn art sites seem to have such a huge Female > Male bias when it comes to hetero porn, but when it comes to gay males it's generally more wholesome and tender and... fulfilling? I mean, it could just be my mind making patterns, but it really bugs me and it's getting me down. I don't know how to stop it. I see comments and everyone seems to think femme fatals (or whatever you want to call them) are so hot and never complain if a guy is dommed not only physically but emotionally. Meanwhile in gay porn, there's always this feeling of "the sub loves it" if he's being dommed. That or the male dom (or just "top" if it's gay, I guess), seems to always be tender, loving and caring towards the girl if he's on top.

It's a pattern that I've noticed and it's eating me. Is there something wrong with me?
>>
>>18587850
Stop having preconceived notions of women and just talk to them.
>>
>>18587877
That's not normal cat behavior. Does he need food or water? If you play with him for a while that may tire him out. Does he have toys?
>>
>>18587892
confessing that I feel strongly for a woman has never once worked in my favor in my entire life.
>>
>>18587896
He has every last creature comfort he could ever want. He cries when he can't get into rooms, shit like that.

I'm not going to fucking play with him at 1am, I'm going to break his fucking neck.
>>
>>18587877
I empathize

I baby say my nephews hamster for two weeks

I have a small apartment

LOUDEST FUCKING CREATURE IN ALL CREATION. No matter what fancy wheels I bought it, or how I changed it's cage it always found SOME way to make a shit load of noise.

I once picked it up and seriously considered just hucking it out the window and buying a new identical one later. I settled for putting it in my car at night.
>>
>>18587915
You better not :( If you have a spray bottle with water that might work or dip your hand in water and flick it at him. It's not his fault... your roommate probably inadvertently trained him by letting him in and out of the room every time he cried.
>>
>>18584457

My grandmother recently died in the end of July. At first I was emotionless about it when I first heard it. After I was listening to a dark song that one ofmy favorite artists wrote after their mother died in a car crash, I just cired and cried and wailed and wailed like a little bitch.
Later that night my boyfriend and I talked and he helped me alot. I was at ease.
However, I started becoming much more angry and cynical than I usually am (like if Daria had a temper) which isn't how I usually am. I'm usually alot kinder and more soft spoken.
Then there's the fact that I'm going back to public school and I'm worried about not being able to see my boyfriend as much as I'd like. To me, he's really all I have that I can show myself to and I'm not going to let schooling or anything else get in the way of me seeing him. nothing. will.
I don't want to lose another person that I love dearly for a fourth time connection wise (My uncle, grandfather and grandmother all died in less than 5 years)
>>
>>18587938
I get that. Unfortunately for the cat, my dad trained me to wail on things when they don't do what I want. I'm trying to be better, really. It's hard.

It's harder without sleep.
>>
>>18587408
Holy shit! You for real, bro?

It gave me a surprise that you still have your fucking sanity after all that shit you've been through. Man, I know in islamic teaching you should obey your mom or you'll go straight to hell but man you gotta leave your house ASAP, dog. Live with your other relatives for a while, tell them what really happened, and hustle yourself until you can live by yourself and your brother. I know you'll feel guilty as shit if you left your mother and it may sounds cliché but you still have a life ahead you to explore. You can't just stuck there with your crazy ass mom.

Shit, I don't know what I'm saying but your story kinda heavy.
>>
>>18587915
Heheheh If you do that I'd burn you alive and see how loud your cries will be! It would be so marvelous and beautiful to see all that pain in your face! AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>18586425
Nah, I know it's not cheating. Well, I guess that I technically can't know for sure, but I trust him fully in this regard. He has a terrible self esteem, always devaluing himself and everything he does even if he's exceptional in many areas. It's a part of his diagnosis and I know that I can't help him because love isn't a magical cure for everything and he needs to learn how to help himself, but it makes me sad.
>>
>>18587952
It's good you're trying. I understand, I was abused and it's a hard cycle to break. Hope you get some sleep soon.
>>
>>18587915
Forgive me for saying that.
>>
>>18587963
>It's another "every animal is a precious baby, I like them more than humans LOL" basic fag

Fuck off, I'm not obliged to put up with someone's poorly behaved animal because LMAO SO CUTE. She's sure as fuck not gonna be the one talking to angry neighbors about it.
>>
I keep browsing here because I see posts I think are from you but as time goes on I'm starting to realize that it's all wishful thinking on my part
>>
File: 1499926356368.gif (471KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
1499926356368.gif
471KB, 512x288px
Why the fuck won't you just let me in? Why do you hide and think you can't be saved when all I do is want your happiness. You're literally some of the only night I can find in my fucking life. We'd be so much stronger if you'd just let me in. I can't stop from loving you, and you said you love me to. I'm willing to wait for you to allow me in but I need some reassurance that I'm not stuck in a purgatory of waiting for something that you're too afraid to allow. You're literally all I want in my life. I've never seen a future with anyone in my life except you. I love you Amanda.
>>
>>18586312
I feel you there man. Same shit, different girl. My brother. Keep trying if you really love her bro
>>
>>18587965
I have been your bf.
I don't know you, but I am brightened by the chance that you can see beyond the paranoia that shit causes. That we say things like that not because we are hiding something, but simply because no matter what we do, we feel like we aren't worth your companionship. No matter much you tell us how much you like something in us, or the way we do something, we still can't break out of it.
Love isn't a cure for it, but it's important to have. Your patience as well.

I hope your bf understands he's a lucky guy.

I was the one that fucked up and get it get to me. Lost me someone I miss so much, but in the end I learned what I needed to.
>>
>>18588010
Yes it is.
>>
Someday I will be. Maybe not tonight, but someday I'll be able to look at all this and just shrug.
I don't know when, but one day it won't hurt as much. One day, I'll be okay. Just not today.
>>
It's been a bit over a month. I miss my buddy so much. I wish there was something I could've done.
>>
I don't know what I'm doing with my life right now, it kinda just feels like I'm floating by right now. The girl I love is in a relationship, and I'm about to enter my senior year of high school (18).

I just feel numb some days. Can someone reassure me and tell me that I have a chance with that girl when I come back from college? She's the only thing I've thought about for the past year, unfortunately.
>>
>>18587885
Don't do it, you'll be ok eventually.
>>
My back really fucking hurts
>>
>>18587789
fuck, this is my worst nightmare. Knowing I've met the right person, but being separated.
>>
File: DF7xj9mVoAAagPu.jpg (34KB, 749x439px) Image search: [Google]
DF7xj9mVoAAagPu.jpg
34KB, 749x439px
>>18588146
>and I'm about to enter my senior year of high school (18).

Literally in your exact position mate. I've spent years on 4chan hiding my age, and now that I'm beginning to see people my age pop up from time to time more and more, it all feels very surreal.

Don't know what to tell you about the girl though. Good luck.
>>
>>18588092
I'm in a similar situation to the one you were in. What do you wish you'd done differently?
>>
I just failed calc twice, I have to give up 3 classes because of this
Im starting a job at amazon slavehouse parttime and Im so fucking stressed
My parents think im doing great, but Im not and part of it has to do with my coming home
I never should have come back, fuck trying to be nice, I should have remembered why i left in the first place
my pores have sucked in all the bad shit I left here and I feel like I regressed, I have
Fuck me
I know failing was all on me, but how have I been reduced to being so tired, sleeping all the time and not being well?
Look at my journal's calendar, all my tasks have been left incomplete
How?
I cant wait to leave again, Im so frustrated and stressed, why didnt you ever bother coming in to check on me when I couldnt get up for days?
I feel like the shells of my past enveloped me
Im never coming back
The house is literally falling apart and i wonder if its because it feels like I do

also, my 'friends' at college think Im rich. How the fuck did they ever get the idea? Ive never bought new clothes, I dont eat out or drink, I dont even have a car the fucking retards
saying 'my parents dont pay my tuition/apt' does not equate to reject trust fund baby, they literally dont
>>
>>18588110
the day that I die?
I've felt like this since the day I decided I wanted to live and didnt commit suicide
I keep chanting 'someday, one day, just wait, it'll all be worth it'
But look at me now, 10 years later and I still feel the same
I havent changed and I wished I hadnt thought that one day it would be worth it
None since then to today has it been
>>
>>18588171
we grew up together in a way. you're right, it's crazy to think about.
>>
Whenever I remember how good homestuck was before act 5 I genuinely want to kill myself. Does anyone else have this problem?
>>
>>18588092
Thank you for your kind words, anon. I do believe that he appreciates that I'm here for him even if he can't see himself the way I see him since I've never felt so loved before. I think that, partially, he loves me for how confident/direct I am and how it translates into me being able to tell him in no uncertain terms just what he means to me. I guess l'll keep doing what I'm doing.

I'm also sorry for what happened to your relationship. Hopefully you will be able to do better next time.
>>
I'm getting real tired of going for a drive and singing that song. I'm getting too good at it.

also I think I broke something kinda serious on my car driving like a moron. fuck
>>
FUCK FUCK FUCK.
I can't believe you are gone.. I fucking saw you last week and we had a blast. I fucking played games with you that same night just like we do all the time. These past two days have been destroying me..I wish i could have been there to stop you from pulling the trigger..I wish I would have done more and been a better friend, but I'm so fucked in the head that its hard for me to even get out of my house to go eat or even get a haircut. FUCK.. I'm going to smile even more for all the times you couldn't. I'm going to hit gold in ranked just for you because you struggled so hard to get to it..
If it wasn't for you..I never would have had friends in high school. Because of you I was able to somewhat enjoy my highschool life and not hate myself as much as I did back then. i should have been there more...i should have messaged you everyday..I'm so sorry...I'm not religious, but i hope wherever you are, that you are happy..I want to be mad at you for giving up but i can't..I want to even give up myself but I can't..Cause it wouldn't be what you wanted..I'm going to fucking miss you man..Its not gonna be the same..
>>
I'm not jerking off or doing porn anymore. im fucking dying here
>>
It's not that I want him back, I'm just lonely and possesive. I'm too pathetic of a human being to find someone new, but too egotistical to accept a deadbeat. I know perfectly well what I would tell someone else with these thoughts: you're weak and pitiful, and your ex doesn't deserve to be dragged back into your bullshit. You don't care about them or you wouldn't conder reopening old wounds, you just want someone to hurt with you. I've turned out to be my least respected type of shitstain, and I'm consumed with using someone else to overcome my emotional weakness.
>>
>>18587579
Initials ? Please
>>
>>18587579
>I can't have the weight of the world on my shoulders like Atlas
women are not there to be your emotional rock. women, want their men to be their emotional rock. when you try to make a woman your emotional rock it throws that off basically every time. do you know why gods exist? do you know why in many cultures women were not allowed to be part of religious leadership? you want some real like "holy shit wtf" thoughts? it's because gods are the emotional rock for men.
>>
File: 1501702057401.jpg (338KB, 598x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501702057401.jpg
338KB, 598x800px
Felt out of place, but eeeh, still had a good time.
>>
>>18588308
CW
>>18588313
I am the girl r i p
>>
I want you to want me. I want you to want to be here.
>>
I want to walk to the shops completely naked
>>
You make me feel fucking sick to my stomach every time I think about you, but not because I hate you. Actually, I love you. A lot.

I've known you for 7 years, and for most of those years I've had a crush on you, Renee. I know you liked me too.. But I could never do anything because you're my best friend's sister.. What would Aaron say? I don't think he'd be cool with it.
I always looked forward to go over to Aaron's house just to see you. Yeah, if hang out with him, but if always try to make an excuse to see you. I'm pretty sure I got up to ask you if you wanted coffee at like 3 am once, haha. I don't know what it was about you that made me fall for you, but I know it was partly your looks. You're fucking beautiful, but your personality is pretty shit. You're vain, you've cheated on your boyfriends, you don't care if people know you hate them. Actually you GO OUT YOUR WAY to let them know. You're rude, but you were still cool with me.
It's weird. I've known you for so long, and although we believe that we know everything about each other, we really are more like strangers than we like to believe.
You never told me you lost your virginity at 13 to an 18 year old, you never told me you did coke once at a party when you were 14, and God knows what else you haven't told me. I really like you. I love you as a friend and family because you've always been there for me, and as much as I want to love you as a partner, it's almost impossible for me. It literally makes my stomach feel sick and makes me want to throw up. I'm scared.
I've had many chances to have sex with many beautiful girls, but I always ended up not doing anything because in the back of my head I wanted to wait. I didn't know who I was waiting for, but now I know that I was waiting for you. And I was hoping that you would've maybe felt the same. Nah, that's a stretch, everyone is different. But I wouldn't have taken you as someone who would fuck some random 18 year old dude at a party. [1/2]
>>
>>18588492
The whole virginity shit sounds stupid as fuck, but it's whatever. I don't know, I know I shouldn't care but for some reason I really wanted you to be a virgin too so I could share this with you.

Anyway, let's move on. You're a terrible person to be in a relationship with, dude. No offense, but you've even said so yourself. You said "I know I'm a terrible person and that I'm vain as fuck, so I know that one day karma is gonna get me and when I fall in love that person is gonna leave me because the universe always gets revenge." I think... I think I'm that person.
I know you're in love with me. Your cousin told me everything you told her when we fought and didn't talk for like a month. You said that you knew it was wrong for us to be together and for you to have feelings for me since you're my best friend's sister, but you really fell hard for me and just wanted me back. I felt the same fucking way. I love you. And I know you love me. The thing is, you don't show it. I have to tell you first and send you all these messages to get a response out of you. You're a terrible texter, too. Although our chemistry when we're together is like nothing else. I really would love it if you showed a bit of what you feel for me, because right now, it's times like these that I need it the most. Because it feels like you didn't mean what you said.

That's another thing. I don't think relationships are that important to you. You've cheated on a lot of your X's and have dated a lot of dudes just cause they asked your out and you thought they were cute. What's to say I'm no different? How do I know that you didn't just fuck that 18 year old and fucked all these other dudes too or blew then or some shit?
I know this sounds insecure as fuck, but I mean you're 15 and I'm 17. Why would you be out there doing all that shit? Why the fuck am I so fucked up over you?

I hate that you make me feel this way. I just wish you would prove all of this wrong. I love you. But I'm done..
>>
I can't fucking sleep. at all.
>>
>>18588515
AND ANOTHER THING.
SO MANY FUCKING GUYS HIT YOU UP. AND I'M INSECURE AS FUCK KNOWING THAT THEY'RE ALL TRYING TO STEAL YOU AWAY. And although I ask you "so who hit you up today?" So you can answer and then I'll tell you "fuck them, I don't share. You're mine" and shit like that, I still feel insecure as fuck, Even though you think it's hot when I say things like that and shit. I know you're the jealous type too, but you certainly don't show it a lot. You've shown it, but you usually don't cause you're too caught up with your DMs and shit. I'm never talking to you again if you're treating me like every other dude. Fuck you.
>>
I can't text you, I can't trust anyone right now. I need someone to trust to end this.
>>
>>18584457
I need someone to talk to right now.

Super long story short
>got into nasty car accident
>went to see doctor about weird mood swings and the feeling of crying in public
>doctor says I have PTSD and I need anti anxiety and depression meds
>tell her I'm not sure if it's that. I'm tough as shit and I'm not afraid of what happen
>dismisses me and prescribes me Citalopram 40mg.
>says I'm gonna be sluggish and moody beware of suicidal thoughts
>took meds the last 3 days. I'm focused as shit and super productive.
>start notice my breathing getting heavier
>gets more heavier
>I start getting panicky and pacing around
>start hyperventilating and breathing weird
>can't sleep getting jittery
>just woke up and I need to go back to sleep

Anyone ever take any anti-depressants before? Is this normal? I don't think I can last on these meds.

I wouldn't mind if anyone wants to small talk so I can call down. My heart is beating as if I'm Climbing mount Whitney again. Which was brutal and all I'm doing is laying on my bed.
>>
My mother is emotionally a child. I wish she wasn't so anti psychologists, she could really use one.
>>
>>18588554
I can't fall asleep either, I feel your pain. Wish I could give you some advice but all it sounds like you can do is try to get as comfortable as possible for now and try to get in contact asap
>>
>>18588189
There is quite a bit. The biggest I think would have prevented all of this. All I really needed to do was slow down. Breathe a little and tried harder to look at my relationship. At the time she had been busy with work and school. I fucked that up because I was needy. I didn't ask for much but I didn't listen to her. The problem is that a relationship require 2 people that are willing to communicate. I fucked up on my part but it wasn't all my fault. She didn't quite cooperate with me on a few things. I won't go into too muchbfetsil because inshould be sleeping and my phone is trying to explode.

But yeah, I was too needy. I should have just tried to look at things objectively a bit more than I feel a lot of this pain would have been avoided on both sides.
Now we are in a weird miasma. She talks to me from time to time. Nothing big, and I return the messages. It's odd and I'm not a fan of it.
This situation sucks, and little I'll just stop it on my end because it's been months like this.
>>
File: lxyzg8loiN1qls8ovo1_250.png (68KB, 250x333px) Image search: [Google]
lxyzg8loiN1qls8ovo1_250.png
68KB, 250x333px
How do I force myself to realize that my life will never change if I don't work for it?

I've been a stagnant shit for the last 4 years. I genuinely want out of this, but I keep getting beat down by my own laziness and it feels so fucking primal.
>>
>>18588579
I want to hit you
>>
File: 1495160858600.png (34KB, 814x619px) Image search: [Google]
1495160858600.png
34KB, 814x619px
when i first saw your profile i thought it couldn't be real. the kind of girl i would meme about in my discord and with my irl friends for months. But you were real. So I didn't message for so long, but when I finally did you responded., I hadn't felt any kind of love for anyone in almost 2 years. I felt it and I was scared. I would talk to you everyday and you were surprised I was working in your little european country. You were happy that someone who wasn't weird and genuinely wanted to be friends was talking to you. We shared the same interests, it seemed too good to be true. I was afraid you would never want to meet up in person. I waited and then one day you told me to book my train ticket. I couldn't sleep the day before at all. On the train I kept thinking about how crazy life is, how I met you while I was on the other side of the planet, and now here I am only a few minutes away. I waited for you under the tree not too far from that old house covered in vines that you spoke about online. It was real, it was right there in front of me. I saw you. It was so insane I couldn't believe it. When you walked over and sat down next to me it was honestly a dream come true. At first you forgot how to speak english and i forgot how to speak your tongue. We just sat there in awe for a few seconds about the absurdity of the situation we found ourselves in. Then we started walking. At first it was a little quiet, we both weren't so sure of what to say and didn't want to embarrass ourselves. We walked all the way across town but as we walked you began to open up more. We walked all the way to the lakeside. You dropped your jacket halfway down the road and blushed when you realized it was gone. We got ice cream and sat by the water. We spoke about everything. We walked around the lake just talking and sometimes just silent. There was nothing uncomfortable about the silence., We got some of your favorite fruit and sat back under our original tree. We sat there for hours 1/2
>>
>>18588781
Taking antidepressant medication and falling in love did the trick for me. It isn't really something you can just do, believe me I tried
>>
File: 1495158379951.png (136KB, 363x296px)
1495158379951.png
136KB, 363x296px
>>18588792
We joked about our height, both being a little tall. We stood up and stared at each other and I think that was the moment. Maybe I should have kissed you. Maybe I made the right choice in not. I was too scared to ruin it. We walked back to the train station. We only had 5 minutes to book a ticket on the machine and run to the platform. When we got to the train and i got on i turned around and you were standing there. You hopped on the train and gave me one last hug, then jumped back off. The doors closed and you waved goodbye through the window as the train started to move. I wasn't sure if I would ever see you again but for just a moment I was happy. Nothing else mattered. The next day I got on my flight to leave. Before I boarded the plane I got your last message. "Come back, I want you here"
I knew I would come back one day. I know I can. I would learn your nonsense language to perfection if it meant being with you. I would give up traveling and working all over just so I can spend time with you. But now here I am, back on my side of the world. I still message you, but you don't always respond. Sometimes you just don't. Maybe you are scared of feeling something for me because of the distance. But I will never forget you. I hope one day we can sit under that tree again and talk about nonsense forever.
>>
File: 1477957344709.jpg (14KB, 238x192px) Image search: [Google]
1477957344709.jpg
14KB, 238x192px
>>18588792
>>18588800
oh fuggg you just messaged me xd
>>
>>18588797
So even taking medication to feel good enough to work takes work.

Which sounds exactly as I thought it would.

I don't think I've ever been in love. Regular relationships are already a hassle.
>>
>>18588831
Falling in love only helped because I didn't really care about any of the obligations I had. I wasn't quite suicidal, but I had nothing to live for. Being with him was the first thing I truly wanted
>>
>>18586673
Dump her, don't settle for a crazy slut.
>>
>>18587030
u didnt help my pickle problem but you made me laugh for what its worth
>>
>>18588785
I want to hit you, too
>>
Have to love how openly people fucking steal just because they have backing from some investor floating husk of a company. PEOPLE FUCKED UP
>>
Also don't like constantly being fucking monitored that'll change soon as well
>>
>>18588985
No it won't.

They see through your eyes. They think through your mind. You're a prisoner just like us.
>>
>>18588994
No they just make assumptions off of metadata retard. These people are actually all fairly stupid and incompetent at their jobs you're just a bitch
>>
>>18588996
Give it time and you'll find out that's not the case at all. I thought that too but apparently you have not seen the things I have seen. Or felt. Or thought. Or dreamed.
>>
>>18589000
>What is babies first placebo with more or less the same message from other ones/"spirits" for $1,000
Disappointed in you major
>>
>>18589008
I had an hour conversation with a house fly as it flew around my computer screen, landing on certain tools in photoshop and bridge to guide me.

My cat wouldn't eat her food out of her bowl, so I had to put it on a plate. She has since then been painting me fucking pictures with her food.

So yeah, whatever the fuck.
>>
>>18589015
I thought you guys had better health care now
>>
Why haven't you spoke to me in so long? I'm worried about you, C. I know you can be distant, but it does bother me. It's hard to not take it personally or upset myself over it, because of my history with others who have done the same. You have told me you love me, that you miss me. I will put my trust in that, you haven't given me a reason to disbelieve.

This distance is hard and I work every day to close the gap. I was the happiest I've ever been in your arms, I wanted to cry when you told me that you wished it could be this way forever. I felt the same.

It's still difficult for me to believe that all of this came from a dream, a premonition. It really feels like this is something that was meant, that was intended; destined. I'm glad you believed me when I told you. I've always been a little "out there", but you have too.

Of course I was sad about what happened to us before, but we've both changed since then. I'm glad that you can see it the same way. It was really for the best that things went that way 5 years ago, or we would have destroyed one another. We had our own battles to fight and now I feel all that's left is for me to do this, to finally make something more of myself, to exceed.

I long for a taste of you, and the ocean. I promise you I will have both, soon. I just want this uncertainty in my mind to be gone. I look at the note you snuck home with me often. I love you too.
>>
You always said you were like a cat and I was like a dog. I never knew what you meant by that. Now that you left me I finally know what you meant.

Dogs are loyal to a fault. Always listening, always by your side. They run to your side, they beg, they love just a little too much. You can see the hurt in their eyes as you leave the house and you can see the joy as you return at the end of the day.

A cat doesn't give a fuck. A cat only gives a shit about you if you feed it. Sure they'll cuddle up next to you and purr and love you. But they'll turn away in an instant. They leave the house and go to other peoples houses getting food from them. They might return to their owner they might not. They can survive on their own. They don't need their owner.

You didn't need me.

But I wonder sometimes did you even care about me?

I hate that I say I'm fine with never seeing you again but in my heart I know I want to see you again. In my head I make up scenarios where I run into you again several years in the future when we have our lives together.

Dogs are idiots. I'm an idiot.
>>
I fantasize about going on a murder rampage while bumping classic M8L8TH songs.
>>
I want to feel a gentle touch, a soft smile, heavy breath, squeeze a lean hand, and I'm 25 and I have yet to experience any of those things.
>>
Women have no sense of humour
>>
A couple of years ago I was depressed but everytime I tried to tell someone about it they think it's a competition and try and out do me with how more depressed they are compared to me.

Why do people think depression is a medal that you wear around your neck. (nice noose reference)
>>
Thieves are being dealt with starting today
>>
>>18589165
Nope. They don't.
>make a joke about her taste in music
>doesn't say anything about it
>2 years later tells me that I have been judging her all the time
>brings up joke about music
Don't even try to make women laugh unless it's through your own self-deprecation.
>>
God i wish i just talked to you. Every time you stared at me. I noticed. Why didnt i. Now im just hesitant that ive left it too long. Another 4 weeks. Can you wait for me?
>>
>>18589205
You sound like a little bitch
>>
Being Transgender is a phase and no one is doing anything about the approximately 40% of transgenders that commit suicide
>>
I hate that my ex wants to get back together with me. I loved him so much. So he goes and cheats on me, tries to find someone better and only after he fails he realizes what he had. And he gets angry that I don't want to date him. No, it's not just a mistake, and you haven't changed, you're the same person who did all that shit.
>>
>>18589242
tru, its a mental illness
>>
>>18589242
They are, they're helping it get worse by supporting it
>>
Should've treated me better
>>
I have a month or so til I get conscripted, and I'm looking forward to painting the latrine walls with my brain, tbqh
>>
>>18584457
I'm sorry i've come on to you so strong, it's a horrible personality quirk - i do it with hobbies too.
I hope i haven't messed up this thing we've got between us

But if i have then i'm angry, but ok with that - i'll learn from this and be better for the next girl
>>
>>18589242
Problem solves itself, what's to do about it?
>>
File: tumblr_ms5lwlBlb71s5p5m0o1_500.gif (1000KB, 490x367px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ms5lwlBlb71s5p5m0o1_500.gif
1000KB, 490x367px
I fucking hate having ADHD. I can't show interest in a relationship unless I'm 100% certain that it will gonna crash against a wall at 140 mph and give me that dopamine rush.
My type of girl is fucking nuts and dangerous to herself and others and there's nothing I can do to stop. The ride never fucking ends.
>>
>>18589338
my best friend had the same situation. He got involved with a drug addict girl and now he is dead bc of an od
>>
So, I'm sure you have heard about facebook manipulating posts you see to see how it affected users psychologically. Well, I think they're doing something new with me; fucking with my friend requests.

I have had trouble adding classmates from school for awhile now. Now, back then I just chalked it up to them thinking I was a dick or something, but recently I realized that facebook could be fucking with my shit. Firstly, someone I was friends with straight up said he did NOT get a friend request from me when I sent one, and it even took away the option to "add" them from the profile, even though he said he never got it. This supposedly happens when you get denied. Now could he be lying? Maybe, but we became friends on there anyway since I told him to send me one.

I've tried adding other classmates who are friends with everyone else in my class and it still doesn't work. The request will send but they'll never answer. I think it's highly unlikely they don't want to be friends, because I wasn't disliked in high school and didn't do some outrageous thing that would garner a lot of hatred. Inb4 "how do you know?" I think I'm self-aware enough to realize this. Again, back when it first happened I figured it could just be them not wanting to add me, but recently my viewpoint has changed.

So I was fucking around on fb and looked one of my ex's friends up. For some reason, no add friend button. Literally no option to do this. I never even sent her a friend request, so I figure she just is one of those who adds and doesn't allow other people to. So, I get on my friend's later and check it and see if the button is gone for him too, and the add friend button is right there. Wtf? This makes no sense. I even tried to see if you could stop specific people from adding and you can't even do that. I'm convinced FB is doing this on purpose.
>>
>>18588164
>right person

>>18588164
"Right person" is hard to judge. I mean, she didn't really have any concept of how most people's emotions work or how her behavior effected other people. And she preferred to be alone.

There's no way we could have maintained a relationship. Girls I've dated since are a lot easier to be close to, but on the other hand they can usually tell there's someone in my past I care about in a way I don't for them.
>>
You are my sunshine
>>
>>18589369
damn i wish she'd tell me this. right now she's not telling me anything so, I don't think she'd say this.
>>
>271/126
I swear, the dementia and schizophrenia get worse and worse.
>>
>>18588010
nah brosiah, i'm here, and i love you, keep on rockin daddio
>>
I was fired, I lost my business, I fell into depression, I feel anxiety thinking about the future. I have a wife. Some doors opened, then they closed. A shitty door opened, Ive been humilliated. It-s been a shitty year, seriously.
>>
>>18589345
Lots of ADHD people end up addicted to drugs or/and sex. I'm very sorry about your friend.
>>
>>18589338
I'm like that except I don't have adhd. I just need to have a crazy girlfriend.
>>
I have felt like shit hardcore despite taking my medicine every day on time, exercising, having money, buying myself shit, hanging out with friends, hanging iut by myself, smoking weed,
Why in the fuck am i not feeling okay?!
Can i just feel fucking okay please
I mean im trying so goddamn hard
>>
I know for a fact this song is literally for me. I don't know what to think about it. Got a Jesus vibe going for the last 8 months, so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LxkE0Nj4Dgw

If I have the amount of resources you've been trying to tell me... I'm not scared. Let them come.
>>
My managing agent wants to make repairs that are not necessary maybe so that the they can put up my rent and get rid of me and pay off a company that is probably part of their family meanwhile the landlord a holding company no longer exists at their address.
>>
>>18589369
My only sunshine
>>
With Hanna, FEAR, Logan... and a hundred other things, you're trying to tell me I'm the result of human DNA engineering.

Then what, the rest is a fail safe? Limit my lifespan? Why does it always seem as if I have retard-strength senses? Hearing, smell, but poor ass eyesight? I did those god damn reflex tests and I got fucking HALF of what the world record is. 100ms, I got half of that.

Is that why my brain is falling apart? It's burning at a higher clockrate?

God just fucking get this shit over with.
>>
>>18589587
Shut the fuck up already you boring narcissistic cunt.
>>
>>18589622
I wonder how either excited you are to follow me.

Or do you groan at the thought.

Surely, you deserve it more.

Right?

Unbreakable.

Unstoppable.
>>
>>18589568
You make me happy when skies are grey.
>>
I need to get this off my chest.

You can't keep causing me these ups and downs so hard. I haven't seen you for a month and a bit because you've been away and I asked to hang this week and you said you were free the whole week. I asked Thursday or Friday. I finished my doc's appointment early on Thursday so I texted you and texted you and got no response until the night time. Then I texted back and haven't got a response yet. I really wanted to see you this week. We message everyday (when you aren't away) so I'm not sure why you've gone silent when I was trying to hang out with you, because before we'd chat and set something up the day before. Even when you were busy with school and found the time to see me, so I don't understand why you went quiet when you have nothing going on. Do you just give me attention when you're bored? The messages you sent while you were away were so cute and loving, I really hope I don't lose you and I won't be able to think of what I did wrong to lose you.
>>
I can't do it like you do. I can't work on 6-7 hours of sleep like you do. Stop expecting me to.
>>
>>18589647
cont. I hit limit. I just wanted to finish by saying we've been seeing each other for a year now since the end of July and it would be really shitty just to end it this way with me like I'm not important. Even if you do respond, I'll be hurt that you ignored my attempts at making plans this week and couldn't make it to a show I really wanted you to be at, because that show was important to me. I just don't know how to stop this depressing feeling when you stop talking to me and that high when you do.
>>
>>18589631
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
>>
While I was talking to Faith tonight, I realized what my problem is. I just really hate myself. I hate myself because every so often I hear this little voice in my head: "you're such a disaster magnet... you fuck up everything you touch... why do you annoy everyone so much" followed by a long walk down memory lane of every single time I fucked up. Like that time I knocked over that 3 year old on our 6th grade science center field trip. our that time I went on a tangent about how you guys are lazy asses. or any of the multiple times I've made Faith cry because I was being insensitive. And sure, you might argue that I've contributed my fair share of good in the world, but in my mind, the amount of bad I've done dwarfs the good. But of course, I fight those thoughts, and after a day or two, they go away. But they always come back. Always. And eventually, I just get tired of fighting. That leads to either to paths: either I become apathetic about it all and fall into deep depression, or I decide to "embrace the darkness" as it were and go into deep rage. The latter of which was showcased last night. I said a lot of things, and going on the record, I'm glad you guys tried to help me through my "problems," but none of those were the real problems. Like what I was saying about Faith? All complete bullshit.

Anyways, I don't know what to do. Whenever we hang out, or I go to Faith's place, and I walk home, I always start off thinking "wow! that was really fun!" but by the time I get home, all I can think of is all the stupid little things I did that probably pissed you guys off. And those things just get added to the catalog. The stacks of regret just keep on growing.

I really hate myself. I wish I could just hit the restart button and try again. I feel like my existence is a net loss for humanity.
>>
>>18589369
Come back. My skies are too cloudy without you. I miss you Love.
>>
i got crazy drunk about 3 days ago, i sipped on somewhere in the neighborhood of 8 or 9 shots of whisky within about an hour or so, then i threw up at about 5am and went to sleep at 6am, i woke up feeling fcuking awful, i was nauseous all day and pissed off. and i only today started to feel normal again.

i dont think im gonna be hitting the liquor heavy like that for a long time
>>
I want to fucking die.
I'm 23 about to graduate pharmacy school in may.
I can't live with the guilt of having my parents fund my education in a field I despise.
I wish I was strong enough to drop out, to have ignored college like I wanted too and join the military but I let my parents persuade me.
I've wasted so much time in this fucking cesspit of a university and degree.
I want to die.
>>
Please don't take my sunshine away. You were making things so bright.
>>
>>18589242
It really isn't a phase. You're just not accepting it, your hearts in the right place about wanting to fix the 40%, but people are just born differently
>>
Please explain to me, why does my cheating and terrible ex get to be so happy? While I am still lonely and devastated eventho it's been 6 months already.
>>
Can't you put them in the colour supplement? Cheers
>>
>>18584457
Wondering why you gave me so much attention if you don't really care about me? It's obvious you wanted me to love you and now I do. I think you just needed to feel wanted but all I ever wanted was to feel close to you. I'm putting you out of my mind, or at least I'm trying. You're the most confusing person I've ever met and the first to reject me lol I guess it's because we never met in person. If you only knew...
>>
>>18589720
Join the service with that degree.
We can always use more medics and techs in the military.
Get the best of both worlds.
Your parents persuaded you, yes but that was to get degree.
I said it here before, you as their child owe them nothing. They owe you the world. They brought into this realm. You had no say in that. So what ever opportunities they gave you, that was what they had to do for your sake. Never allow yourself to feel as their investment, you aren't that. You are simply their kid. Your life is yours to live. Live it in a way that will make you happy.
Fuck them, plain and simple.
When we die, we die alone. As we cross over into the nothingness we go alone. So your life is yours to live. They gave that opportunity to you, yes, what you make of it is up to you anon.

Make the best out of your life.
23 is young, and with a solid degree to your name? I'm envious as fuck. I'm 28 and only have an AS. Sure, don't go comparing yourself to others, but you got it good. At least you have a good foundation.
You thank your folks for that foundation, they helped you break ground on it. Now it's up to you to decide what you build on it. You anon. So go out there and start building something you can be proud of. Fuck what everyone else has to say about it. You will be the one living it. Make it comfortable for you, and if you so wish, yours in the future.
>>
So like, what exactly are you faggots trying to get me to "let go"?

or are those messages not for me?

Because I can't let shit go. It's just... shit has to get going first.
>>
I'm terrified of meeting Claire.

I don't know exactly how, what, where, or why... but I know that girl is going to be a part of my life. I just have a feeling in my gut.
>>
i feel like a broken machine walking into a factory and fucking everything up
and the cluster fucks caused by my fucking up in turn fuck me up even more catastrophically
causing yet more chaotic chain reaction fuckups that blow up the entire fucking plant leaving no one alive but me, the broken machine running a perpetual fuckup cycle alone in the smoldering wreckage so no one else can be harmed any longer.
>>
Did I seriously get the entire world to say "Sexy times."?

I hope so.

I LOVE SEXY TIMES

WEW, I made sex innocent.
>>
Each day when I hear from you I'm back at square one of trying to get over you. I can't imagine my life without you but I don't know how things can continue this way. Please let me go. It hurts so much.
>>
I didn't even get called back for a fucking bottom of the barrel grocery bagging job. I feel useless.
>>
Why the fuck would you want to be normal. You stopped talking to me because I wasn't normal. Is it because I have depression? No, because you fucking have it to. Is it because I'm an art student? No, you have other friends who are too. Is it because I actually fucking care about you? No, you've got a couple friends that do too. Is it cause I go on 4chan? No, You're the one who showed me this place.
What makes me so fucking abysmally different that you have to cut me out? What the fuck did I ever do to you. I just wanted to make you fucking happy. It's not my fault you cheated on your girlfriend twice. It's not my fault your rebound also cheated on you. It's not my fault you broke up a polyamorous relationship to get at one chick and now the other two fucking hate you. It's not my fault shitty things happen to you. You only blame me because I'm always there to pick up your pieces.
You knew I wasn't normal from the start. You weren't either. You would call me crying, at like 5pm. You weren't drunk, you weren't high. You were just really worried about me, even though I was in my room doing homework. You called me crying almost daily. You have the fucking audacity to turn your back on me and say that I'm too abnormal for you?
I love you. And you couldn't fucking care less.
>>
>>18584457
I don't understand what I'm doing wrong.
I've been hurt. Really fucking bad. I'm not over it, but that doesn't stop life from making me feel lonely.
I'm shy, so even though l like who I am, I have trouble getting to know new people in real life.
I just need someone to talk to sometimes, someone to listen to and care about so that I can take a break from my own life, or even just someone to laugh at my shitty peopling skills.
I meet awesome people, but then they want more from me than I can give right now.
I guess I'm stuck being alone.
>>
>>18589721
>>18589678
Nah
>>
>>18589866
>If you only knew...
Tell me ????!
>>
>>18590062
Initials?
>>
s,
someone on the bus today had the same cologne as you. instinctively i kept looking for you, even though i know you'll never come here again. part of me misses what we had. we had so much love to give but we were both too unsure in what we wanted. we kept hurting each other in the end. by the time we realized what was happening there was no going back. i still think of you and i hope you're doing well. it's been months but maybe one day we'll be okay enough to meet again.
>>
>>18590349
I don't want to say :(
>>
I'm sure you thought I'd never change. I'm glad to let you exit from my life because you were never there for me. I've learned a lot about life and myself over the years. I'm sorry you dealt with some of my toughest, most unstable times. I wish I could have changed a lot of that, but I have to deal with my failings and move on to become a better person. I was such an atrocious piece of shit, but I tried my ass off to show you that I wanted and was changing.

I look back and the person that never changed in their ways was you.
>>
>>18590402
Just do. What are the chances?
>>
ok that girl from the regrettes is just...

Holy fucking shit. She was made in my vision.

Tell her to call me please. I just want to take a million photos of her.
>>
>>18590492
Guess...
>>
Someday I'll be big enough so you can't hear me and all you're ever gonna be is mean.

Why you gotta be so mean?
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (637KB, 700x637px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
637KB, 700x637px
LOOK AT HOW FUCKING CUTE SHE IS.

SHES SO FUCKING CUTE. SHE LOOKS SO FUCKING SQUISHY

I WANT TO SQUISH HER
>>
L,
i miss you, but im sure you know this.

-j
>>
>>18590690
They are always underage, lololololol.

JUST SO YOU FAGGOTS UNDERSTAND - I just want to paint her, not your weird perverted shit.
>>
>>18590623
P?
>>
>>18589242

if an anorexic person has a delusion that they're fat we don't prescribe them liposuction

but when a dysphoric man tells us he's a woman we prescribe hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of plastic surgery, cut off his dick, and give him hormone blockers that will give him cancer and brittle bones so he can have some bitch tits???
>>
>>18590691
I bet they miss you as well
>>
It feels like the world is out to crush any bit of happiness I find. Why do I even try anymore.
>>
>>18590748
> anorexic person has a delusion that they're fat we don't prescribe them liposuction
What? How... what?
>cancer and brittle bones
what the fuck are you talking about.

Tell me hot shot, what about people like me? I was born intersex. I have both bits except my female externals were removed shortly after birth. I was raised a boy but still have internal lady parts altering the way my mind developed and works. I have a lady brain, I feel much more comfortable around women and want to look the way my mind works.

Everyone has all kinds of different chemical balances in their mind that alters their perception of reality. In exactly the same way that your brain might say "I WANT TO FUCK LADIES." as opposed to "I WANT TO FUCK DUDES." You can't fucking WILL that to change. And it's wrong to force someone to do something that their brain is saying "nah" to.

Your fucking example is so incredibly retarded it's clear you are just an idiot. For one, an anorexic person would fucking die if they did that. A trans person making the transition is beneficial. The pros outweigh the cons by far.
>>
You're still a virgin because you're a FUCKING LOSER FAGGOT not because you're ugly you RETARD. You're still a virgin because you have GLARINGLY OBVIOUS MENTAL ISSUES that you fucking HURL AT EVERYONE AROUND YOU. You are a virgin because YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT AND EVERYBODY KNOWS IT. You are a virgin because NOBODY IN THEIR RIGHT MIND would ever fucking love you because YOU TREAT EVERYBODY LIKE GARBAGE.

Nobody wants you because YOU MAKE YOURSELF SO FUCKING UNDESIRABLE.

IT'S YOU, MORON. IT'S YOU. IT'S YOUR FAULT.

EVERYTHING YOU EVER SAID ABOUT ME WAS TRUE ABOUT YOU.

YOU CAN HAVE IT ALL BACK I WON'T FUCKING TAKE IT.
>>
>>18590794

Do you produce sperm, ova, or neither?

Also intersex does not equal trans. If you were born with both and they cut off one then that doesn't make you trans. You're an intersex person with a set of genitals that was removed.
>>
>>18590794

There's no proof it's beneficial. For one, they kill themselves at the same rate.

Secondly, bottom surgery for both men and women is a disgusting mess. It is cosmetically ineffective, physically prone to horrible complications for life (necrosis, tears, infection, the works)

Lastly changing physical appearance does not change biological sex

The purpose of my post, you retard, is that we are treating people who are unable to process reality properly by BUYING INTO THEIR DELUSION instead of treating the obvious psychological issue

Transgender people are mentally ill and doctors make a fucking lot of money off of it
>>
>>18590717
No, sorry
>>
>>18590824
This,

really really well said.

I have a friend who is trans now, and he takes medication and all that jazz. He hasn't talked about surgery or anything yet, but I hope to god he does not take that step. The whole trans thing was definitely pushed on him, during his lowest point by someone taking advantage of the situation. I feel bad for those who got suckered into the trans phase.

It's just people taking advantage of the mentally unstable for their sick needs, or for money.

It's disgusting.
>>
>>18584457
No matter how hard I try, I'm always a disappointment. to my family, friends and even myself. I try to help my mom to get through the day and be happy again. nothing works, encouragement jokes it never cheers her up. My dad is a good man, but is to thick skulled to be a help to me or my family. In school I never get good grades, even when I study and try. I have no self control, weighing around 300 pounds. eating anything, knowing full well that I shouldn't be eating. why is my life like this? is it god? an unseen force? or am I just a shit person.
>>
>>18590824
>There's no proof it's beneficial.
Are you serious? Just... ask the people that went through with it. What the fuck do you mean "there is no proof."

>Secondly, bottom surgery for both men and women is a disgusting mess.
That kind of surgery is not necessary to transition. Just looking the part, playing the part, is good enough for most. It is a mess right now, but it's also getting better. That decision comes after a couple years though, you realize this right? It's not just "walk into psychiatrist a guy one day, walk out a girl the next." It's a long process.

>Lastly changing physical appearance does not change biological sex
It changes the gender though. If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck...

>BUYING INTO THEIR DELUSION
ok, retard, you don't understand what the fuck you are talking about. It's not just "a delusion." There is physical and chemical alterations to the mind both by nature and nurture.

>Transgender people are mentally ill and doctors make a fucking lot of money off of it
"This guy has cancer and doctors are fucking making a lot of money off of it."
You treat disease you dipshit. Yes, transgender people are mentally ill. It's called gender dsyphoria. It's a condition that's treated by therapy and often transitioning. Something which... you have no fucking clue about. Why don't you actually look up the process before you spout more bullshit. Why don't you look at the people that it's really helped. What, you get to decide who is happy and who isn't? Why? What gives you that fucking right?

>>18590849
You have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. That he's being takin advantage of? Based off of what evidence? Your own preconceptions?

>>18590812
I didn't say it made me trans. What it does mean is that I was raised the wrong sex. My mind is telling me I'm female, I feel more comfortable around women, I feel like I belong as a female. I feel alienated as a man, the gender I was raised.

Most intersex people transition.
>>
>>18590691
She/he could be pretty dense. I know I am. But I bet they miss you too.

Do you have super suave hair though?
>>
>>18590849
Are you a psychiatrist?

no?

Then shut the fuck up about what your friend wants to do. Psychiatrists are trained doctors, they take the same oath to help people. You have no fucking idea what your friend and psychiatrist have been talking about. You have no fucking idea about the subject at hand.

The process is a lot more complicated than just jumping into meds and surgery. Your friend will be a woman for a long time before the psychiatrist will suggest surgery. She will take the meds, she will dress the part, she will act the part. If after a year or so it's something that is truly helping her gender dsyphoria (aka her mental illness), then she will have the discussion with her doctor on what to do next.

You, as a friend, are to be supportive of her decision and make the transition as easy as possible. This means, calling her a her. This means using her new name. This means not being a bigoted faggot
>>
>>18590849

transgenderism is a cult, look into it

they are preying on vulnerable people who are lonely, alienated, mentally ill, and seeking a sense of belonging and acceptance

oftentimes these people have experiences sexual abuse and feel uncomfortable with their genitals which they associate with trauma

furthermore these people often feel inadequately able to perform the social expectations placed upon them based on their sex - i.e. masculinity for males and femininity for females.

If you are a small, "flamboyant" man with soft features, or you're a highly emotional man, or you're a man who feels vulnerable, of course you're going to feel dysphoric! Everyone tells you you're not a "real" man because you don't do "real" man things like being aggressive and strong. This also applies to gay men who experience the emasculation of being called a "fag".

The same can be said for assertive women, aggressive women, women who are large (tall or fat), women who want to feel empowered instead of vulnerable, women who are "logical" instead of "emotive", women with naturally coarse body hair, etc. All of these things are socially considered unladylike, and even repulsive.

Other people who may be able to conform to the "gender" stereotypes placed upon them by society, such as women with curvy body shapes, may not WANT to conform to those standards. One example of this may be a lesbian girl who hits puberty early and is uncomfortable with the way she is often sexualized by older men. She may not want to be a woman because she does not like the experience of womanhood she had.

Then you take these people who feel shitty about themselves and you DESTROY THEIR GENITALS and try to make them fit into a box - the opposite sex - that their body was NEVER MEANT TO FIT INTO. You get them stuck in another perpetual state of feeling inadequate. Only this time it negatively affects their health and their ability to experience sexual pleasure.

And then they kill themselves.
>>
>>18590909
>You, as a friend, are to be supportive of her decision and make the transition as easy as possible. This means, calling her a her. This means using her new name. This means not being a bigoted faggot

Except once again, this boils down to the simple fact that my friend has depression and mental health issues, but once the mental health issue has to do with sex its okay to feed into it??? It just doesn't make any sense. Why should we LET them by into their own MENTAL ILLNESS and FEED INTO THE DELUSION. How heartbreaking will it be for a MENTALLY ILL PERSON to never actually be treated as a woman, despite calling themselves one? I could call all the trans people in the world the gender they want to be called, but its never going to change reality. Everyone else knows it. It's like the fucking Emporer's New Clothes.

They are not, nor never will be the opposite gender. It's not mean, or bigoted or anything. It's just the TRUTH.
I WANT these people to be helped. Buying into MENTAL delusions does not help.
>>
>>18590925
You're fucking delusional. You sound like a conspiracist.

Fuck off with your horseshit. You're not a doctor. You have no idea what you're talking about.
>>
>>18590841
R?
>>
>>18590935
And you sound like someone who would rather allow mentally ill people to maim their own genitals then help them in another way.
>>
>>18590898

You feel alienated as a man because you're not masculine enough BECAUSE YOU WERE BORN WITH GIRL PARTS TOO. Most people don't have that. Most people feel inadequate psychologically and it has nothing to do with their biology. You are a SMALL outlier. If you're even telling the truth lmao.

Honestly I doubt you're intersex because intersex people know the difference between trans and intersex lmfao

once again, do you produce sperm, ova, or neither?
>>
>>18590929
>but once the mental health issue has to do with sex its okay to feed into it???
What the fuck are you talking about? The psychiatrist is the one working with your friend. Do you think the doctor doesn't know she has mental health issues?

Do you think treating a cancer patient is "preying" on them? They aren't feeding a delusion you stupid fuck. It's the doctors diagnosis and treatment plan. Do you think gay people are "delusional."?

Your entire argument relies entirely on a mistrust with doctors. It relies entirely on them not being a professional, and instead of being a con artist. That has NOTHING to do with your friends transition.

As well, you need to do a lot more research on gender dsyphoria itself. It is not a "delusion."
>delusion
>n idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

The person doesn't "believe" they are a woman sexually. They are uncomfortable with the expected roles of their assigned gender. They identify more with the opposite sex. They aren't delusional. They WANT to be a woman because that's who they identify more with. They feel more comfortable filling the role filled by females (or males, whatever.) What they like, how their mind works, how they feel.

They aren't delusional, it's who they fucking are. And here you are saying "NO IT'S NOT OK YOU LIKE THOSE THINGS OR WANT TO LOOK A CERTAIN WAY GRRRR." for some odd reason.

What you want is for someone to BE DELUSIONAL. You want someone to be something they aren't, to delude themselves that they associate more with men. You want someone to ignore their true selves because it makes you uncomfortable for some retarded ass reason.
>>
she called me around 2am last night saying she needed help and was too drunk and felt unsafe at some place.

Then through the drunken incoherent-ness on the phone, she said she was sorry for cheating on me and asked if I was okay. I acted like I didn't hear what she said and asked her to repeat it and she played it off as her just saying dumb drunk shit.

But I still obliged and went to go pick her up. It would have been a sketchy walk through tons of areas filled with tweakers and bums and probably not safe place for even my pasty-white ass. I know its some cuck shit but knowing I could have possibly prevented some awful shit happening to a friend and not doing anything about it would have eaten away at me inside.

So I drove her home, helped her into her house, and by then it was nearly 4am and I just wanted to sleep so I slept there.

Anyone reading this: Don't be a fucking cuck like me, and nice guys never ever ever win.

I
>>
>>18590935

cult members believe in anti-science, dogmatic nonsensical mantras, repeated over and over, til they become true for them (I’m an asexual allosexual pangender queerplatonic demigirl)

they blindly believe their leaders’ words (all the trans pseudoscience and bullshit such as Riley J Dennis claiming “biological sex is a social construct”)

thy prey on confused, lost, vulnerable, unhappy people with several unresolved issues, to recruit them into their cult (unhappy with body, with the way others perceive them)
>>
>>18590935

all you need to be a part of the cult is to experience as mystical indescribable “feeling” without any material evidence and documented only by personal accounts (I feel like a woman trapped in a man’s body - what does womanhood “feel” like?)

they advise new members to leave their families and former friends, replacing them with other cult members (“your family doesn’t accept you as the opposite sex? that’s abuse!”)
>>
>>18590944
again, are you not fucking reading dipshit?

I don't decide that. A trained professional working closely with the individual will help them dictate the best course of action. After a long period of time, then the PERSON GETS TO MAKE THEIR OWN FUCKING DECISION AFTER WITH THE SUPPORT OF AN EDUCATED PROFESSIONAL AND LIFE EXPERIENCE.

>Most people feel inadequate psychologically
How, exactly, do you think the human mind works? Do you think everyone has the same exact wiring? The same exact chemical production, transportation, and receptors? Do you think everyone has the same life experiences? Do you not understand how the development of the mind works? Nurture, nature... they can end up with a far lean towards femininity just as well as someone that has lady bits. How we live alters the very structure and process of our brains as well as our bodies chemical functions. What you want is for someone to go against the wiring and computation of their ego.
>>
>>18590935

Questioning the tenets of the cult is demonized as an attack on the members and tactics of the “enemy” to confuse you (die cis scum! TERF! that’s transphobic!)

all members adopt a similar style of clothing, hairdos, image, etc (“queer” haircuts on nonbinary women, weird emo anime inspired fashion on mtfs, etc)

once they enter the cult members undergo a “rebirth” and change of name
>>
>>18590980
>>18590973
none of this describes transgender people.

Do you dumbfucks think that psychiatry is a "fake science."?
>>
>>18590990
Fashion Trends=/=Cult
The rest is just... what?
>>
>>18590997

lol nice denial, you provided no rebuttal

>>18590994

the DSM is written by a council of people voting in new mental illnesses that benefit them financially every few years

one (ONE) trans person requires hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of surgery to "pass" (they still don't, look at Blaire White lmao)

You think the medical industry doesn't have anything to gain? You know these psychiatrists get kickbacks for selling these drugs to people FOR LIFE right?
>>
>>18590965
>Do you think treating a cancer patient is "preying" on them?
Nice false equivalence bro.

>They aren't delusional, it's who they fucking are. And here you are saying "NO IT'S NOT OK YOU LIKE THOSE THINGS OR WANT TO LOOK A CERTAIN WAY GRRRR." for some odd reason.
Huh, mentally ill people aren't delusional. Really makes you think...

>What you want is for someone to BE DELUSIONAL. You want someone to be something they aren't, to delude themselves that they associate more with men. You want someone to ignore their true selves because it makes you uncomfortable for some retarded ass reason.
?????????????
I wasn't aware I was uncomfortable with trans people. Wow, I had no idea.

>>18590987
All I am asking for is another way of solving the problem that doesn't involve ENABLING MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS.

WE DON'T TELL THE SCHIZOPHRENIC HIS HALLUCINATIONS ARE REAL.

WE DON'T LET THE ANOREXIC GIRL KEEP ON STARVING BECAUSE SHE FEELS SHE ISN'T THIN ENOUGH.

WE DON'T TELL THE PEOPLE WITH MAJOR BODY DYSMORPHIA TO GO OUT AND "FIX" THEIR BODIES AS MUCH AS THEY PLEASE.

No.

We find a different way of solving the problem, and we ADDRESS that there is something not right mentally. We help them, and we coax them OUT of continuing what they do.
>>
>>18590973
>>18590980
>>18591006
Damn, really on point with these. its insane
>>
>>18591006
I literally rebutted what you said. You think "culture" is a cult. You think dressing a certain way is a cult.

Do you think hipsters are a cult? Do you think that emos are a cult? Do you think that rappers are a cult? Do you think punks are a cult?

Christ you are fucking retarded.

>the DSM is written by a council of people voting in new mental illnesses that benefit them financially every few years
ummm, isn't that how fucking science works? People do research, they publish their research, and it gets reviewed by their peers. You are dismissing science.

Oh shit, you're in a retard cult aren't you? After all.
>cult members believe in anti-science, dogmatic nonsensical mantras, repeated over and over, til they become true for them
>>
>>18590965

It is okay to be a man who likes pink or wants to be a nurse or wants to be submissive or whatever other fucking thing you think inherently belongs to women. YOU ARE ACTUALLY THE ONE SAYING THIS IS NOT OKAY. You are the one saying that the man who likes pink has to chop his dick off and take hormones. I am the one saying that the PROBLEM is that we don't just let men experience feeling vulnerable sometimes. We don't let them just wear a fucking skirt. We have to tell them they're bad til they hate themselves and make a stupid fucking decision like cutting off their dick in an attempt to finally feel like they belong. AND YOU ARE PROMOTING THIS.
>>
>>18591007
>ENABLING MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE'S DELUSIONS
It isn't a delusion you stupid fuck. IT IS WHO THEY ARE.

Who they are is not someone who identifies with their assigned gender. They feel more comfortable around women. They feel more comfortable in a dress than a suit. They feel more comfortable filling typical female roles.

What you are wanting is to change who they are completely. You say "No, it's wrong for you to like those things." If someone feels more comfortable wearing shorts rather than pants... is that wrong? Is it wrong for them to like the Beatles rather than the Rolling Stones? Who someone likes to be around? Do you get to decide how someone get's to act. Why the fuck do you get to decide what someone likes? Why the fuck do you get to decide what someone get's to do? What's wrong with wanting to be a woman? "Because he looks like a man." Well, so fucking what? They can change that. You feel comfortable as a man so that means everyone has to as well?

You are saying you want to change who someone is fundamentally because you think they are delusional. They aren't delusional. It's who they fucking are. Are you not getting that? People are who they fucking are. When they are forced to live a certain way, it makes them uncomfortable. If someone associates with all things feminine... living as a man is uncomfortable. Because it's NOT WHO THEY FUCKING ARE.

Get that through your think fucking skull. Your ignorance doesn't make someone else delusional.
>>
>>18591012

>You think "culture" is a cult. You think dressing a certain way is a cult.

No, I said that cult members tend to adopt a certain similar style of dress. You are intentionally attempting to latch onto the point you felt was weakest and twist what I said to reduce my point to meaningless drivel... because you are brainwashed by this cult lmao

>ummm, isn't that how fucking science works?

Are you this naive? This is how the DSM works. Once again, you are ignoring my actual point and responding to... your own thoughts? lmao
>>
>>18591015
>think inherently belongs to women
That's not what I said at all. I said "typical female roles." as in "female roles dictated by society and culture."

>You are the one saying that the man who likes pink has to chop his dick off and take hormones.
I'm not saying they have to do anything. I actually said this
>I don't decide that. A trained professional working closely with the individual will help them dictate the best course of action. After a long period of time, then the PERSON GETS TO MAKE THEIR OWN FUCKING DECISION AFTER WITH THE SUPPORT OF AN EDUCATED PROFESSIONAL AND LIFE EXPERIENCE.
But I can tell you have a hard time reading.
>let men experience feeling vulnerable sometimes
You have no idea what gender dsyphoria is.
>>
>>18591027

here are some dictionary definitions

>delusion:

an idiosyncratic belief or impression that is firmly maintained despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality or rational argument, typically a symptom of mental disorder.

(like gender identity disorder)

>female

of or denoting the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.

>woman

an adult human female.

So if a man comes to you and says he THINKS HE IS A WOMAN but you know he is not an adult human female, you know this is not based in reality, because he is not a member of the sex that can bear offspring or produce eggs, distinguished biologically by the production of gametes (ova) that can be fertilized by male gametes.

This is the scientific definition. You are the one denying science lmao
>>
>>18591027
But once again, its all irrelevant because the person is mentally ill. It is something wrong with them. If being something wrong is who they are, it shouldn't become right. That is just enabling.

Question for you: Would you let a person suffering from anorexia get liposuction because they feel that "They could stand to lose a couple pounds."? If you answer no, you're a hypocrite.

Who are you to decide what delusions get to be enabled or shot down?
Why can't we let anorexic and bulimic people starve themselves or get lipo?
It's what they want, isn't it? They feel more comfortable being thin! Let them go thinner!
Why do we have rehabilitation centers for such people?
Doesn't it go against what they want?
God, I can't believe people can be so mean and shut down so many other mental illnesses.
>>
>>18591030
>No, I said that cult members tend to adopt a certain similar style of dress.
So... fashion trends based on culture?
>brainwashed by this cult
You don't know what a cult is.

>he term cult usually refers to a social group defined by its religious, spiritual, or philosophical beliefs, or its common interest in a particular personality, object or goal.
Psychiatry is a science backed by empirical data and non empirical data. Research is done, published, and reviewed.

There is no religious, spiritual, philosophical, or whatever the fuck bullshit involved with it.

A person dealing with gender dsyphoria works with their doctor to find the best course of action. Sometimes that action is surgery. It isn't a fucking checklist. The doctor works with the patient. They don't just JUMP to fucking surgery. What's so hard to understand about this?
>>
>>18591042
gen·der
ˈjendər/Submit
noun
the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

>reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).
>cultural differences rather than biological ones
>>
>>18591027

You're just buying into the "mystical feeling" cult mentality

"It's just WHO I AM man"

Actually, it's literally the opposite of who you are. If you are a man and you say WHO I AM IS A WOMAN you are incorrect.

FEELING comfortable in a dress does not make you a woman.

What I want is for them to be ALLOWED to feel comfortable in a dress without DENYING REALITY and TRYING TO CHANGE WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE. Who they actually are is a man who likes to wear a dress. Not a woman.

Once again, I'm not the one saying that's wrong. YOU are. You're the one saying they should have to cut off their dick and give themselves bitch tits with medications that give them cancer and brittle bones (test blockers and estrogen).

You are both ignorant and delusional, likely because you have spent WAY TOO MUCH TIME consuming trans cult material on tumblr and /lgbt/ lmao
>>
>>18591052
Do you honestly think your sex defines you?
>>
>>18591050

Yes, gender is a social construct, it has nothing to do with SEX which is a biological reality. Gender is the idea that men and women have to be a certain way in order to be socially acceptable. This is a made up human concept, not a biological fact. This is why you can make up 90000 genders right now if you'd like.

My personal favourite is circumgender, female people who claim that they are trans women even though they were born female. They just "feel" like they're transgender women.
>>
>>18589069
initials?
>>
>>18591056

LMAO.

No, but it does determine whether or not you call me "he" or "she" dependent on whether I am an adult human female or an adult human male. It also determines which secondary sex characteristics I have which makes it GLARINGLY OBVIOUS what sex I am.

This is why you have so much trouble "passing" as the opposite "gender". Everybody can see your sex.

You are telling me that gender should define me. You are saying that if I have a penis but I like pink I should become a woman. I am telling you that that is ridiculous.
>>
>>18591052
>What I want is for them to be ALLOWED to feel comfortable in a dress without DENYING REALITY and TRYING TO CHANGE WHO THEY ACTUALLY ARE
So... let them be a woman then.
>Who they actually are is a man who likes to wear a dress. Not a woman.
And if they look like a woman? If they act like a woman?

Whats reality if you can't tell the difference? Because they have a penis? Why does that matter? It only matters if you fuck them. Which means it doesn't matter at-fucking-all to you because you sure as fuck don't fuck most of the women you see, now do you?

>You're the one saying they should have to cut off their dick and give themselves bitch tits with medications that give them cancer and brittle bones (test blockers and estrogen
I have literally never said that. I have said time and time again that's up to them and their doctor. I have said they don't have to do surgery and most don't. The meds don't give them cancer or brittle bones. Where the fuck did you get that? Infowars?
>>
>>18591060
ok so you agree you were wrong before then.

What, do you disagree with this definition? Do you also think pluto is a planet?
>>
>>18591076

Liking pink doesn't make you a woman

However having a penis does make you a man

a man is an adult human male

a male belongs to the sex that produces male gametes, aka sperm, and can impregnate a woman

What does "acting like a woman" mean? I guarantee you can't provide me with an answer that doesn't exclude the way billions of women act. Women don't act any specific way naturally. Think about butch lesbians. Are they all men because they wear pants and act dominant? lmfao.

Also mtf trannies don't look like women - they look like men in drag. Are you saying only passing trannies are valid? Isn't that ~transphobic~?

If you don't belong to the sex that produces ova and has the ability to be pregnant then you are not a woman

>"What's reality if you can't tell the difference?"

ah, yes, you've lost yourself in the discourse lmao

Since you seem to be struggling with reality I'll help you out here - do you have a dick? male. A vagina? female. Both? intersex. EZ.

>The meds don't give them cancer or brittle bones.

you have not done enough research and you're making yourself look ill informed
>>
File: free finger exercise.jpg (132KB, 660x660px) Image search: [Google]
free finger exercise.jpg
132KB, 660x660px
>>18584457
I was a bad person last night. I sure enjoyed being it.
>>
>>18591077

No. I don't think you understand that gender and sex are not the same thing.

Sex is the biological reality of the genitals you're making it so adamantly apparent you hate having.

Gender is the dumb idea that men have to be tough and women have to be weak.
>>
>>18591098
jesus christ, >>18591076 blown the fuck out
>>
>>18591077

this is actually an excellent example of the manipulation tactics trans cult members use to try and exhaust/confuse others

they're intentionally "misinterpreting" what anon said, aka lying (or "playing dumb") to create a circular argument.

It's ineffective but it really goes to show how dedicated this anon is to the trans cult (that or he's genuinely retarded, it's hard to tell)
>>
>>18591117
Everything he said is just wrong. He doesn't understand the definition of gender, he doesn't understand that culture defines what is feminine, he assumes that all "trannies." look like men in drag (it's not that hard to find examples that prove this completely wrong,)

Literally everything he claimed was incorrect, by fucking definition. Just because you are a dipshit as well doesn't make him right.

>>18591131
I interpreted it as sarcasm, dipshit. Which is why I included the second point.

You don't like the definition of gender, except that's what it is now. Shit changes. It's called science.

You're a fucking tard.
>>
File: 1490243925025.jpg (18KB, 388x370px) Image search: [Google]
1490243925025.jpg
18KB, 388x370px
>>18591098
I can't tell if you people are just being retarded on purpose or if you actually think these things. It's hard to imagine someone being this incredibly dense.
>>
The best part about all of you morons is I guarantee you have seen countless images of transwoman you have been attracted to sexually without even knowing they were trans.

You're on fucking 4chan. It's a guarantee.
>>
>>18591168
>The best part about all of you morons is I guarantee you have seen countless images of transwoman you have been attracted to sexually without even knowing they were trans

and it has nothing to do with anything being said above, well done
>>
>>18591155

>"doesn't understand the definition of gender"

actually you're the one who's confused, seeing as you think that an idea people made up should determine whether or not you lob your dick off. You don't even seem to know the difference between gender and sex.

>>18591168

find me one video of a "trans woman" who isn't blatantly male. I will even be more than fair, you can pick one wearing makeup who has had surgery
>>
>>18590937
No, sorry
>>
File: gigi1.gif (2MB, 500x260px) Image search: [Google]
gigi1.gif
2MB, 500x260px
>>18591168

This is one of the BEST "passing" mtfs that exists, who went to a top surgeon in the field of trans ffs

still looks like a fucking dude tho lmao
>>
>>18591203
are you fucking serious?

So... you haven't seen many at all.
>>
yup, so you people have either been having someone fill in for me or you've all been making fun of me this entire time and that's why you've been encouraging it.

I never thought I was good. I never ever thought I was anything other than awful. But I'm worse than awful.

I wonder if my art is just as bad. That you're all just making fun of me for that too.

I want to fucking die. When this is over, I'm either killing myself right away or I'm never going outside ever again.
>>
>>18591231
What happened?
>>
>>18591220

Interesting that you chose not to provide an example of a better one...... because they don't exist........
>>
>>18591270
just kill yourself. No one loves you.
>>
File: 1487100293888.gif (2MB, 286x258px) Image search: [Google]
1487100293888.gif
2MB, 286x258px
>>18591270
holy fuck
>>
>>18591270
go to r9k and post "Who is the hottest trap"
>>
I figured putting out cigs on my arm would hurt more or leave a prettier scar.

Maybe a cigar
>>
>>18591300

funny how interrupting someone's cognitive dissonance triggers these rancorous kneejerk reactions

funnier that you've still not provided me an example

>>18591352

burden of proof my friend

p.s. I've seen those /r9k/ threads and they're full of hons. Isn't it a notorious meme that straight r9k permavirgins are settling for gay sex with bottom-of-the-barrel mtf trannies because they can't get real women? I thought it was well known that r9k trannies were particularly low-quality since everyone there suffers from low self-esteem (due to their low ability to be seen as desirable). I'm surprised you suggested them.
>>
>>18591300

this is some classic narcissistic injury followed by a spot of projection, my dude
>>
>>18591387
>>18591385
Like, you should literally kill yourselves. I'm not joking. I'm tired, I'm sick of all the shit I put up with, and it was fun playing make believe for a bit there but jesus christ I want you people to just cut the shit.
>>
>>18591100
we gotta check in on this anon more. you're loved
>>
File: IMG_3351.gif (2MB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3351.gif
2MB, 200x200px
With seven people in my family I can understand not getting as much attention from my parents but fuck if I'm not the black sheep. My parents worry I'll be a loser. But it feels like they're setting me up to be a loser. I'm always left out of conversations, small decisions, jokes, etc. I've felt this before. This shit always happens when I try to get close to them. They seem to only wanna keep me at arms length. After wards, I start going out a lot and staying in my room all day. Then they complain that they don't see me enough. Fuck man.
>>
>>18591407

>it was fun playing make believe for a bit

are you referring to the time you put on fingerless gloves and a plaid skirt and pretended you were a woman like in your magical girl asian cartoons, anon?

If you're tired then perhaps it might benefit you to come join us in reality? Trying to convince the whole world to buy into a delusion is exhausting
>>
>>18591436
I'll hunt you people down and murder you.
>>
I live well below my means and like to buy new shit constantly that's nice as fuck to make my materialistic neighbors feel they have to keep up, and they try at first and they do keep up but eventually when I keep buying nicer and nicer things they don't have the cash for it and they buy knock offs of whatever I keep buying until they dwindle into nothing. Then I hear about all the rumors of how "I'm such a bad materialistic person" and laugh at their hypocrisy and the irony of how they felt the need to keep up materialistically, which is more materialistic and shallow even if my intention was to he materialistic, which it wasn't. It was to watch you pathetically try to keep up with me and reveal yourself to be the shallow, subhuman, middle class fuckstick football loving hypocritical retard you are, too dumb to understand how I have intellectual, financial, and moral because you're not smart enough to see past your pathetic psychological defense mechanisms, you wretches
>>
>>18591452

Why are you so angry? Why can't you live your life "authentically" as you so adamantly stated you would be, without being so caught up in what other people think of you? Why do you need external validation? Why does your identity depend on it?

If you have to constantly seek external sources to convince you you're valid doesn't that give you a clue that maybe what you're participating in isn't real?

Why are trannies always such vengeful little critters? Is it the personality disorders?
>>
>>18591482
Literally murder.
>>
>>18591482

I want answers though. Why are you so easily affected by trolls on 4chan?
>>
A, tbqhwy, I would absolutely rock your world if given a damn chance.

You are literally everything I fucking need in a woman. Thicc, yet athletic, and an amazon. My body craves intensely for women like you, and it agonizes me every day watching you move in those tight slacks.

I mean, I wear loose shit, but it still tickles my pickle whenever I see that wonderful ass wobble back and forth.

I'm dying of thirst and I need a better outlet than watching you move, but it's getting hard to find something that beats you. I'm throbbing intensely just for you.
Thread posts: 398
Thread images: 31

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.