[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 323
Thread images: 28

File: male-female.png (40KB, 464x300px) Image search: [Google]
male-female.png
40KB, 464x300px
GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like <insert specific look>?
>What do girls/guys think about <an insecurity including, but not limited to: looks, physical traits, personality traits, virginity or otherwise lack of dating experience>
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, <activity in your city>.
>>
Hey ladies, do you even care about these threads? If yes, why?
>>
>>18584325
>be me
>shy
>decide enough was enough
>walk up to my coworker who i've been crushing on for a while
>immediately drop my spaghetti
>crush gets mad
>tells me to go
>bring one of my other coworkers to salvage the situation
>crush tells my bro-worker she thought what i said was cute
>she also said i was cute
>later that night we talked
>she gave me "her" phone number
>and that was that

i texted her that night, just so she can have my phone number.

>no reply

called her today

>no one answered

what is going on? whats the deal with this girl?
>>
File: 5420d87fdedfb254799321.jpg (29KB, 660x425px) Image search: [Google]
5420d87fdedfb254799321.jpg
29KB, 660x425px
>>18584223
I talked about my favorite band just now. I showed him something I saw at the thrift store and mentioned Amish people (we live in PA). We talk about shit that happened at work sometimes.
Irl conversations are never an issue but over text I hit this wall. The other day I tried asking him what he does on his days off. He replied to a different thing I said. What the fuck am I doing wrong? I'm trying to make conversation. I know he's not disinterested because he asked me if I like him, and then he didn't reject me.
I want him to like talking to me but I'm so afraid of talking too much and seeming desperate. I don't want to blow up his phone when he's probably got better things to do.
And I'm trying to refrain from expressing insecurity like "I hope I'm not bothering you" because I feel like that would be game over the minute I let the air of confidence down.
>>
Question for the ladies, tip beg for the men

How long am I expected to last in bed? I'm trying to hold out, but sometimes it's quicker than I can imagine anyone prefers.

Any tips appreciates
>>
>>18584423
dude here, a lot of guys don't like texting, i hate it it's not personal and too disconnected personally. If i like someone i generally prefer to look them in the eyes while talking to them.
>>
File: Fran.webm (3MB, 488x548px) Image search: [Google]
Fran.webm
3MB, 488x548px
How do you girls with mega tits deal with the extreme male attention?
>>
>>18584489
By not courting attention like she's doing.
>>
>Move across an ocean to be with girl
>She wanted this and got a job, flat etc to have me there with her
>We planned on marrying so I could stay and we could start our new life together
>She sucks me off when I want, treats me like a king in most aspects
>Six months pass by and I end up having to go back because my visa was about to expire
I reminded her several times about the marriage and she kept putting it off and when I booked my flight back (a fucking week and a half before my visa was about to expire) she acted shocked and appalled that I did it
She goes on and on about how much she loves me while having discarded me
Fact is I actually returned once and ended up going back after she begged to give her another chance and how she'd never make the same mistake again
Am I wrong in thinking if someone loves and truly wants a life with you they wouldn't do what she did?
I feel like it's over, I feel like I can't possibly give her another chance because if I do I'm a grade A fucking moron
To me there was something or several things that she saw in me that made her think she doesn't want to marry and is just keeping me around in case she can't find whatever it is she's looking for
What's funny is when we started she seemed to be the one who loved me the most and by the end I ended up falling in love with her while her feelings changed
So girls, tell me; am I wrong in assuming she doesn't truly love me that way?
Like I said, to me if you're really that crazy about someone you take the chance and go for it. You wouldn't want to be apart from that person etc
>>
>>18584423

Dude here and I agree with >>18584482

In that we definitely do better with in person in terms of communication, my suggestion if for you to ask him to meet you for coffee and assess of he's a tit or not

Also, most of us don't know that emojis are the goddamn davinci code for communicating with women. IDK what it is about these little pictures, but if I add a few of them to add content to my message,my girl goes bananas with kissy faces and shit
>>
>>18584502
He does use them half the time.
Yeah we usually have no issues talking in person and we have actual conversations there. It's just not super often, so I try to talk over text every other day. I don't want to come off as desperate.
>>
>>18584508

If you've been talking, texting, and met a few times, there's no reason we wouldn't want to talk to you every day. Frankly he's prolly just as uncertain as you, and can't think of a good in to start up a convo

Or he's not into you and too much of a bitch to say it

Either way, as a dude I can tell you we appreciate when ladies make the first move
>>
>>18584491

The attention is automatic though. Unless you wear a potato sack or someshit
>>
Girls: do I have to shave my pubic hair?
>>
>>18584526
What? She's purposely got her tits out for the camera. The attention isn't automatic, she's actively seeking it.
>>
>>18584515
He already knows I like him. He asked me if I liked him over text one day, and when I confirmed, he picked me up and got us coffee and we talked about it irl.
I've posted in these threads a few times now.
He says he's really slow with his feelings and wants it to be friendly first since we barely know each other. He comes off as a very honest person.
I could tell there was some semblance of interest. He tries to get to know me more when we talk irl and I try to do the same.
Just I'm scared of being overbearing or desperate.
>>
>>18584533

I'm not talking about the girl in the fucking webm, that's why I said "you girls"
>>
>>18584536
Well I don't dress so I have three inches of cleavage and men outside of 4chan aren't animals who can't help but stare at tits so I don't have any problems with it and there's nothing to deal with.
>>
>>18584542
>men outside of 4chan aren't animals who can't help but stare at tits

How passive aggressive. You can't tell who and who doesn't browse by looking at strangers, so I dunno what that attack was for.
>>
>>18584548
You're the one who implied that men will stare at big tits without exception. If anyone's insulting anyone here, it's you.
>>
File: 1500240033583.jpg (205KB, 322x733px) Image search: [Google]
1500240033583.jpg
205KB, 322x733px
>>18584550

Not really, all I said was how do you deal with stares. If things like cat calling are as huge a problem as women make it seem, surely this must follow.
>>
Why do dead bedroom situations happen?
>>
Had this incident with a girl where I embarassingly ended up sweating profusely. We laughed about it but I hated that she had to see me like that.

Next time I see her I wanna say something witty and flirty if she brings it up, but what could I say? I was thinking something like "Yeah you gave me quite the work out"
>>
Would you step on your boyfriend if he said he wanted you to?
>>
>>18584535
Stop texting him and next time you guys talk in person ask him how he feels about texting (not right away though) and if he says he doesn't like it let him know that you wish you guys could talk in person more often
>>
Does online dating or tinder work for finding a gf for for ugly men in their 20s who have never been in a relationship? Aka me
>>
>>18584568
Yeah. I mean, why not.
>>
File: 1492380377989.png (550KB, 350x400px) Image search: [Google]
1492380377989.png
550KB, 350x400px
>have to stand on bus home from college
>ton of high schoolers a year or so younger than me
>have to stand up
>finally sit down and catch eyes with a dude that was behind me
>he smiles and says "thanks for the experience"
W-what did he mean...?
>>
Do you guys think it's over if a woman starts respinding in one word texts and you're the only one really carrying the conversation? We were talking a lot before, but she became distant like that suddenly and for no reason I can tell.

>>18584656
Sounds like he was staring at your ass. Kind of weird to mention it to you, though.
>>
When do I know to completely give up on women?
>>
>>18584392
Probs cuz your a beta who can't ask a girl out without needing a mate to do it.
>>
Girls, have ever had sex with a guy with a below average penis? Not micro mind you, just below average. Did you any type of satisfaction during anal or vaginal? Was he confident in and outside of the bedroom?
>>
>>18584392
I think your mate just protect you confront him.
>>
>>18584497
Just have a final talk with her saying all the things you just said to us. If she doesnt respond well , you know its over.
>>
Girls and boys how many sexual partners have you had?

What is normal and what is to much to little?

I'm 22 yo m slept with 15 women, I always think that I'm on the low side of normal.
>>
>>18584860

>Girls and boys how many sexual partners have you had?
I'm a guy, I've slept with two women from two relationships. I'm twenty.

>What is normal?

This is a hard question because different groups of people have different levels of normal. Party Guys/Girls might have double digits around 10-30 in that ballpark. While people I usually hang out with tend to stick to the single digits, like 4 I'd said.

>What is to much to little?
It really doesn't matter at all how much you've done it. Unless you're in your thirties and you are a virgin, some may give the odd looks. If you're worried about inexperienced fucking 15 or 50 different women doesn't magically make you a sex god.

>I'm 22 yo m slept with 15 women, I always think that I'm on the low side of normal.
If you're looking for ONS and just to fuck you're normal, if these are relationships you're doing something wrong fucko.
>>
>>18584392
Hard to tell, i would say you scared her away. What have you told her? If it was anything like
>i love you
She wont be coming back. You must never tell any girl you love her first. All you can do is flirt and ask her indirectly (or directly if you are handsome) on date.

Next time dont drop spaghetti. And ask her on date again in person. Might still be salvaged.

>>18584480
Cuddle, kiss, pet, finger her, lick her boobs, neck, ears, clit, tickle her, cuddle again and dont insert before she cums and begs you for your dick. At that point even if you dont last more than a minute, you already made her feel good.

Girls dont cum from piv alone anyway. It is a game, find what is fun for both of you and dont forget to order her around and slap that sexy ass. Yes, they want to cuddle. It is all about affection and making your partner feel good. Make her feel good and with a bit of luck she will do the same.

>>18584497
Marrying after 6 months would be huge mistake both for her and you. Simply renew visa and try again. And yes, you were probably just short term relationship for her. Ask her, not us. But imho you will break up some day.
>it was your fault for falling into LDR trap anyway

>>18584531
I shave mine and ladies like the fact they can give me bj without hairs in their everything. Also since i started shave my balls, they never itched since. Try it. At worst you can let it grow again.

And fun thing is that old generation in my country (40+) says that shaving down there is sign of beying gay. And i always tell them that sign of being gay is fucking other dudes to make them mad.

>>18584554
Lack of communication.
She/he never liked sex anyway.
Taking your partner for granted.
Somebody got morbidly obese.
Somebody made husband to watch birth / brestfeeding.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-2225936/A-husband-confesses-Seeing-wife-birth-sex-YEAR.html

>>18584562
You didnt get answer last thread, because it is non issue. Cant you just ask her on date?
>>
How can I tell if a guys dick bulge is a semi?
>>
>>18584852
I have and she just lies tbf
Logic didn't win in my head, she's the textbook fat homely type who hates thin attractive women and pretends she doesn't want to be one. She pretends she hates cocky attractive men but that's just not how women work and I know that but I guess I let hope side swipe me like an idiot

>>18585071
Yes, it would have been but I let my mind be clouded with thoughts of true love and all that bullshit. I know what a neutral me would've said about all this but I took a chance at love and it failed miserably like logic knew all along
I'm not trying, I've already spent money I wish I hadn't on all this and quite frankly she's had several chances and giving her another just makes me a doormat
God willing, I'll have the loving wife and family I want some day with someone who actually loves me
>>
>>18585083
Semi cant fuck you, you want the real deal. And easiest is to simple give the boy boner yourself.

Since you are girl, you cant be accused of rape. Then simply go, hug them from front and hold tightly for a few seconds. If you got some boobs, once he realizes what pushes him on his chest, he will get boner. And the shy ones will try to break the hug scared of you feeling their boner.

Be careful unless you enjoy being attention whore and called slut from your whole surroundings! Or flirt with them. If you do flirting right, there is no way to not pop a boner during it when you are average horny teen.
>>
>>18584860
I'm a 23yo female, 2 partners
>>
>>18584860
I'm a guy
Had 3 partners, only relationship, no one-night stand
>What is normal and what is to much to little?
Depends on your personality
>I'm 22 yo m slept with 15 women, I always think that I'm on the low side of normal.
What do you mean by "low side of normal"?
If you mean that you have a low number compared to the average, you're definitely wrong
>>
>>18584568
do you ask this everyfuckingtime?

yes, but if he had to ask I'd fucking tie him up and give him a beating before I did for being such a faggot

>>18584880
>slept with 15 women
thats fucking disgusting
you cant generalize 'normal' it's different for everybody

either, what's your favorite thing to do when hanging out? like going on an adventure/exploring type of night
also, what kind of games do you like to play with a group of people?
>>
>>18584489
>>18584526
Not one of them but there's definitely tricks to hide them. There's bras that strap them down and downplay them, you can combine those with a stretchy tank top and then a loose fitting top. Girls with huge boobs tend to learn how to become magicians. I tried to link a gif for proof but the system thinks it's spam. Anyway look for the subreddit r/biggerthanyouthought and browse through the top posts of all time. Lots of huge ones you'd never suspect clothed.
>>
>>18584531
I vastly prefer unshaved men. That goes for all bodyparts but especially for the happy trail + pubes combination. Some women dislike the possibility of getting a loose hair in your mouth, but it's just never been a big deal to me. Trimmed pubes are prickly and they still lack the feral aesthetic of the hairy crotch.

If you want to be on the safe side, trim. That way you don't have the completely bare crotch, but no real hairy situation either. Also shows you put in effort.
>>
>>18584860
You're definitely much higher than average. And for the record, I'm not just basing that on my stats but also on the men I've known, who were closer to five-eight partners in their mid twenties.

Also I'm a twenty four year old woman who's had one partner.
>>
>>18585165
What do you do when you're with a girl if you're out in public (at a cafe for example) and the kissing gives you a hard on?
>>
>>18585260
>give him a beating
I know you just got angry at some stupid spamming anon, but still. Girl who isnt afraid of slamming some sence into her bf (even by force) is turn on. Keep doing good work and i wish you to never have to utilize such tactic.

>>18585271
>girls hiding boobs from sight
Wew. I hope you dont hide boobs from your bf. That would be shame.
>>
>>18584554
One of the ways to avoid a dead bedroom situation is to make sure you do not get married before the honeymoon phase has ended. Which means having been together for ~four years before tying the knot, at least three.
The honeymoon phase lasts one to three years on average and you cannot trust that someone is acting on their own, natural sex drive during this period. The thing is that lust (and infatuation) thrive on mystery and uncertainty. Love thrives on familiarity and trust. Too much familiarity and trust and there's nothing exciting about your partner anymore, you see them as your good ol' wife/husband and do not desire them anymore. This is one of the reasons why the advice to still keep "dating" each other is so common - which means going out together and treating each other like romantic partners rather than co-parents or spouses.

In the honeymoon phase everything is still new and fresh, the threat of the relationship ending or your partner falling for someone else is still much more real, and you just experience surges of hormones that quiet down later. So the fact that your partner wants to fuck every day or every other day in the honeymoon period, doesn't necessarily reflect their own interest in sex or their sex drive. Sometimes the ending of the honeymoon phase means a steep fall for the sex life, and in that case you want to either work things through or break up, and not be tied together in marriage. So do not be too hasty when it comes to choosing your life partner.

Another aspect is that some people find it natural that you sometimes have to work/compromise on sexual issues. Others cannot even talk about sex frankly or get defensive and start pouting/being turned off when they hear something isn't working for their partner. When you are in love, sex tends to run smoothly all by itself. Keep a close eye on how your partner responds when something does happen. Open communication, or distancing themselves?
>>
>>18585296
This is your very best clue for how your partner will respond when real issues arise in your sex life. But the issue is often not so much that people don't see little red flags, but that they don't want to face the implications of that so they rationalize why it's not a big deal.

Which brings me to the second biggest reason (other than simple mismatched libido) and that is poor communication and resentment. For example, a trope that is extremely common is for a man who has grown comfortable and kind of complacent, to never compliment, kiss or cuddle their wife outside of sex. Basically they treat her as a buddy until they want to get laid. This causes their wife to start resenting sex because she sees it no longer as intimacy or fun but rather as the one thing her partner still wants from her (as opposed to tenderness, cuddles, romance). She hates that when he pulls her in for snuggling, she already knows that it's going to turn into foreplay within minutes, because he'd never just give her affection for the sake of giving her affection.
So she turns snappy and cold and starts turning sex down because she's not getting something she needs and she feels used for sex while he otherwise doesn't acknowledge her as a woman. The man is devastated by again and again trying to be intimate with her, only to hear a crude "no, not in the mood". It hurts his self esteem, his sense of masculinity, it hurts his trust that his wife does love him and is attracted to him. So he pulls away and starts distancing himself, starts to try to not be turned on as much by her anymore. This also often leads to cheating - by either or both, because both the man and woman have unfulfilled desires. So you get the female trope of "he LISTENED to me, he took the TIME for me, he APPRECIATED me as a human being" and the male trope of "she actually WANTED me, she didn't REJECT me". Of course the situation can occur with reversed genders as well.
>>
>>18585287
Nothing? Keep doing what i was doing? Every boy learns how to adjust boner in his pants so it isnt uncomfortable and with almost any clothes also invisible aka stealth boner.

Unless if you have certain types of clothes, you can always hide it. Boner can point in any direction with enough force applied (most easily is to up towards belly).

And if the girl wants to, the kissing is just the start of things. If you feel like naughty, just press the bodies together, your thighs migh feel the bulge. Asking for netflix and chill works too.

>or did you wanted to hear: i excuse myself and go to toilet to fap furiously?
:-)
>>
>>18584860
I'm female, 25 and had 5 partners. I thought I was at the lower side of average.

15 is pretty up there, anon.
>>
>>18585260
Is it bad to have slept with that many women?

It was like 1 every couple of months, and a few relationships. One relationship lasting 2 years.
>>
women: does being direct and asking for a date work? i know theres a lot of factors to consider, but as a gut feeling is this bad?
>>
>>18585304
But it is common in this form and a good illustration for how a negative spiral can happen. Note how this can be prevented by partners being more open and clear about their needs and communicating more. Not just because it can help them understand each other, but also because acts feed emotion. If you go out of your way to create romance with someone, it also causes you to perceive them in a more romantic way. The more sex you have, the more sex you want to have (to an extent, of course). The initial hurdle is not just lack of natural motivation but more so feelings of hurt, resentment or not being seen/understood that cause someone to want to protect themselves at the expense of the relationship - them taking space and becoming more closed off undermines the intimacy and trust between the two of them.
And these hurt feelings arising can happen regardless of their own sex drive. A woman who used to love sex can grow to hate it if, for example, her partner neglects to take care of her sexual needs too often, causing sex to become associated with frustration and disappointment. In many dynamics where the woman has the higher libido, the man feeling like he cannot be "man enough" to satisfy her can cause his enjoyment in sex to evaporate because it makes him feel not good enough and not a proper man/husband.

Also realized I forgot another common one: after having kids together, many couples struggle to still see each other as lovers when they interact in a very matter-of-fact way throughout the day. The "mommy"/"daddy" role also is acutely asexual to many - having lots of responsibilities and being sensible is far removed from being a free-spirited, lust-driven sex nymph. It can be a challenge to learn how to feel sexual attraction to the new form you get to see your partner in, and then we're back to the first part: some people want to work on a challenge, others just run away.
>>
>>18585317
Depends. Personally, if I knew that before we started dating, I'd assume you wouldn't keep me around long
>>
>>18585318
There's nothing wrong with it, the only downside is that if you go for it straight away she has nothing else to judge than your appearance and demeanor. There are lots of things potentially attractive about someone that aren't apparent right away.

But it is absolutely the best way to go if you want to play the numbers' game (try to gain experience by getting dates with any girls you might like) and it can work out in other contexts as well.
>>
>>18585318
>asking deer about hunting deer
Without asking them out you will die alone. That said, you have numerous ways how to gauge interest. Body language, eye contact, short vs long responces, where the chat is going, place ypu use as hunting grounds, your attractivity, smiling.

Tldr chat about memes first. Then try ask for her phone number. If they wont look at you, smile back or cut every responce short, they probably arent interested. Try flirting. And yes, practice makes perfect. The hardest is asking your first girl out. After 10 times it will be easier.
>>
>>18585324
any advice on how to ease into asking the question by striking up a conversation? i cant think of anything that wont be cringy, and i feel like planning in advance will only lead to failure
>>
>>18585322
I had a pretty long relationship, i just have never found the girl i wanted to spend rest of my life with. I dont want to settle for someone when i could be with someone who is right for me.
>>
>>18585328
i see the irony but i figure asking is worth a shot. when you say cutting responses short do you mean cut her off, or pace myself so i can walk out of convo?
>>
>>18585332
If you really want to straight-up ask them out and are not willing to invest time, do not dance around the question, it only seems insincere. Go for a quick, "hey, I saw you from over there and you made an impression on me, would you like going out for drinks with me sometime?" Twitch details according to what you personally prefer, just avoid saying something like "you're really beautiful". It is always used and no longer makes an impression if you don't know her already. What's more, if she really is she will hear this all the time and it will mean even less coming from a stranger. You want to give her the idea that someting about her (way of moving, smile, clothes, whatever) struck a chord in you. And ideally this is also the case, that is ultimately a better intuition to trust than just finding someone hot.

If you are willing to talk longer, you have two safe options. Either you start with a plausible question about the environment (works best at a train station or the likes - but if you're out on the street you can ask for directions, pretend to be looking for a bar then change it to "or do you have a recommendation for a nice place?") or make an observation about her or what's happening around you. Most conversations I've had with strangers started with, for example, a shared smile because you both see a kid saying/doing something funny. Or a little comment on something happening in front of you, like someone pulling off a difficult parking move then going "and here I was betting he wouldn't make it". Alternatively there's observations about her like "what are you reading?"
What you ask isn't that important because it'll be apparent right away whether or not she wants to talk. If she doesn't make eye contact, doesn't smile, gives curt replies, stares at her phone or her feet, she doesn't want to talk. Just wish her a good day. If she does, she'll give more fleshed out responses that you can turn into a conversation before asking her out.
>>
File: lower standards 2.jpg (125KB, 924x572px) Image search: [Google]
lower standards 2.jpg
125KB, 924x572px
>>18585336
>cut response short
Like this: where are you from?
I am from X, same as my parents, but recently i want to move to Y because i want to do Z while she smiles at you
>VS
X. While she looks annoyed.

Sure she can just be another shy introvert, stressed from her first boy finally showing interest in her, but if you find only yourself carrying conversation without any positive feedback, she doesnt enjoy your company and therefore wont fuck / date / marry you either.

It is all about your experiences and conversation skills. Oh and dont be unattractive.
http://www.improveyoursocialskills.com/conversation
>>
File: 1501597274602.jpg (46KB, 482x427px) Image search: [Google]
1501597274602.jpg
46KB, 482x427px
Esp. for girls:
I am a 25 years old kissless virgin, so I have no clue about sex. The only stimulation I got is the touch of my hand on my penis. Even this is not really that great, for most only the tipp is quite sensetive sometimes...

>So what exactly is pleasurable during sex for for women personally?
As far as I have understood female anatomy the vagina is mostly nerve ending free with the exception of the clitoris.
>So do you like to rub your clit from the exterior?
>What pleasure does penetration of a penis give you compared to a dildo?
>When inserting an object into your vagina do you prefere it to scrub it at your upper-stomach-oriented vaginal wall?
>Or is the mere streching of an orifice pleasurable already? If so, what about the anus? Would tickling or massaging the sphincter be enough then already for pleasure?

In advance I appologise for the autism, I just happen to not have a life, friends or anything relatable.
>>
>>18585343
thanks for the reply, im in a party environemnt tommorow hence my insistance on direct methods. but day to day im a uni student with lots of time. you can probably tell ive never had a girlfriend before/ virgin
>>
>>18585348
well aside from talking to friends, i have fuck all romantic communication experience, but i can see the logic behind it now. i wanna say im not unattractive but this is only from my perspective, for all i know im repulsive to women sexually
>>
>>18585353
I would recommend against directly asking a girl out in a party environment. It's one of the best situations in which you can flirt, dance together, even hook up, so simply walking up to someone and asking her out very quickly will in itself be an instant giveaway that you don't have a lot of skills here.

The girls going to a party are also hoping that they get to meet a nice guy, are also tipsy and wanting to have an exciting night. Drink one-two drinks to take the edge off without really feeling impaired. The easiest strategy is to go to a somewhat bigger group (preferably with both guys and girls), pick a girl, and make her feel pulled in and included by responding to things she says whenever you can, if there's initial chemistry throwing a quip/joke in her direction, smiling at her when natural and so on. Then pairing off (if all goes well this is also what she wants, and it won't be difficult to ask her if she wants to get a breather or go get another drink or dance or whatever).

Alternatively girls who are visibly alone or disengaged from their group are the best target, but make sure to be picky there as it looks creepy as fuck to troll the party looking for the girls who are singled out already. In that case just walk up to her and introduce yourself, ask who she knows at the party, when she returns the question you can say you don't know a lot of people there which is a good reason to dance around her for as long as is fun.

Flirt as well as you can, try to goof around and have fun together. If this pans out you can ask her out afterwards. It helps if you try to set your goal as having a fun night and gaining experience, not getting numbers/dates.
>>
>>18584860
Female. 24, 2 partners.

I don't think there is a norm when it comes to sexual partners. Hard to tell. For me, I don't think there is too little, current bf (partner n°2) was a virgin, on the other hand, over 5 partners at 24, is starting to be too much. Very arbitrary choice.

> I always think that I'm on the low side of normal.
I have a 3-4 straight male friends, and you've had sex with WAY more girls than they did.

How would you rate your looks? Are you outgoing?

>>18584668
I think she's either upset about something (could be something you did, or something unrelated to you), or most likely not interested anymore (could have met someone else).

Did you ask her about it?

>>18584568
Yes, but it would be hard to hurt him.

>>18584562
Why would she bring that? You didn't shit yourself. If she brings up that incident, tell her what you were thinking off, it's fine. What happened that led to you sweating profusely?

>>18584531
You could trim it, instead of shaving, will be less annoying. Trimmed or shaved makes it more pleasant for your partner to give you oral.

>>18584480
>How long am I expected to last in bed?
Depends on the girls you're with. If she can orgasm from penetration, you'd be expected to last until she comes, and it varies. Most women don't come from piv, so last however long you want with penetration and finish her with oral/fingering. Fingering can be just as nice as penetration.
Personally, most of the time, 15min of piv is enough, I get sore. Overall, 30 minutes (including foreplay) is perfect.

As for advice, talking can be hot, let her know you're enjoying it.
>>
>>18585352
Virtually all women like to touch their clitoris externally. This is the easiest way for a woman to get off and when women talk about (manual) masturbation, they almost always refer to fingering themselves externally and/or riding up against an object (like a pillow) to get a similar sensation.

What we call the clitoris is actually the tip of the iceberg and the visible part of a network of nerves that extends under the tissue. This is what is rubbed up against by penetration. This is also why penetration feels blissful for some women and just pleasurable enough for others (up until including rare cases that derive nothing at all, physically, from penetration): it depends on how closely the vaginal canal is related to this system of nerves.

The pleasure from penetration is from having the inside rubbed once it has become sensitive from increased blood flow from arousal (hence why inserting tampons does not feel good). This is also why lube isn't really enough to make a woman ready for sex if she's not wet: the arousal makes her relax her muscles and makes the tissue full of blood and swollen (sometimes you can even see that the labia are swollen), much more sensitive to the touch.
Stretching out is not necessary for pleasure and not everyone enjoys a dick up to/beyond their full capacity. Vaginas are NOT black holes that can endlessly expand as long as the woman is horny. They end with the cervix (entrance to the womb) and are a finite canal. Just like all men get bigger dicks when aroused, but are still not the same size, vaginal depth is individual and unrelated to height. What's too much for one woman is just fine for another.

I have never personally used a dildo but the vagina is not sensitive enough to really note details about a penis like that. Of course a penis is warm, but the biggest difference is not concerning penetration but rather the difference between masturbation and having a lover fuck you.
>>
>>18585380
For a straight woman who enjoys sex, the very experience of having a male body rubbing up against you, smelling their sweat and hearing their jagged horny breathing, big hands on you etc etc, is just flat out not comparable to being by yourself and inserting something. Let alone when this is a person you love and the lust and sexual atttraction and physical sensations are paired off with emotional intimacy, hearing them murmur that they love you, gingerly kissing your neck, making sure you are comfortable etc.
Another easy and important difference is that a dildo is just something rigid to shove up there. Whereas a boner means that the man is aroused (by you), desiring sex and feeling your body. There is this huge psychological component.

The g-spot is located near the entrance at the upper side of the vagina. Which means that this does feel extra good and penises with an upwards curve are typically most preferred by women (in terms of curves). Having said that the very existence of a g-spot is still scientifically debated and some women note nothing special about this part of their vagina. Either way it is a potential bonus and not what makes or breaks penetration.

What feels pleasant in the heat of the moment when you are aroused is not the same as what might feel pleasant otherwise. Eg I always feel a tingle when touching my clitoris, but if I am not mentally turned on then touching my anus does nothing. With a partner once aroused, I am extra sensitive and do enjoy it a lot. There's nerve endings there as well, but not all women are equally sensitive physically there (which really goes for most "erogenous zones", just like some women adore having their nipples licked and sucked and others don't even feel it) and apart from the physical aspect, not everyone feels comfortable psychologically with having their "shithole" be a part of sex... which also decreases enjoyment, of course.

I hope this is helpful!
>>
>>18585352

>So what exactly is pleasurable during sex for for women personally?
I would say being touched, to me it's the same as getting a head massage, but better. I love knowing my bf enjoys it, most of the time, I don't come, I just make sure he does.

>So do you like to rub your clit from the exterior?
Yes. That's how I, mostly, orgasm.

>What pleasure does penetration of a penis give you compared to a dildo?
Never used a dildo. I guess, the reason is because I don't see the point, I like the warmth of a body, and again, penetration (with a penis) is pleasant to me up to some point, I get sore, so really I bear penetration because I know my boyfriend enjoys it.

>When inserting an object into your vagina do you prefere it to scrub it at your upper-stomach-oriented vaginal wall?
Yes.

>Or is the mere streching of an orifice pleasurable already?
The stretching of my vagina hole is what causes me pain. I'd say it's the penis rubbing from the inside in my vagina that is enjoyable.

>If so, what about the anus? Would tickling or massaging the sphincter be enough then already for pleasure?
Did anal once, ended up with an anal tear. But just a finger, at the entry can be pleasant.

>In advance I appologise for the autism, I just happen to not have a life, friends or anything relatable.
Don't worry anon, that's what those threads are meant for, hope my answers were helpful.
>>
File: 1501569299462.jpg (270KB, 500x651px) Image search: [Google]
1501569299462.jpg
270KB, 500x651px
>>18585380
Thank you very much for your elaboration.

So in conclusion, a woman with a strap on is always superior at sex with another woman than men. She has a better (personal) experiance with the anatomy and the penetration experience between a strapon, dildo or a real penis is indistinguishable.
>>
>>18585374
>How would you rate your looks? Are you outgoing?

I am pretty confident, i am above average in looks and get compliments by women. But i dont really approach people that much i just go out and enjoy myself and people come up to me, get talking and hit it of.
>>
>>18585352
See >>18584480 and >>18585318
Your first step is to find friends. Online or offline, basically anybody willing to listen to you. And get rid of pepe and feel posting. That is just another sign of how you have given up. Worry about sex once you actually find somebody willing to do that with you.

>>18585357
>unattractive
You dont know that. Also girls are all about the sexy brain. Make them feel desired and sooner or later some will fall for you. It is like when you go to /fit only to find out girls love all types of bodies. Even fat short ones (daddy/bear body) and skeleton lanklets have their fans. Be somebody who is pleasant to spent time with and some girl will stick around.
>or make them pregnant, works too. Then nor you nor she can run away.
>>
>>18585393
>>18585394
>>
>>18585394
No problem.

Your conclusion is off, firstly because most people have a preference for the opposite sex, and the very fact that this woman isn't a man would dramatically decrease any enjoyment they might have. Just like the fact that a man might know how to suck you off better, doesn't mean most men would rather receive a blowjob from a man than from a sexy woman. Everything sexual is ultimately experienced in the brain. The exact same sensation that is heavenly from someone cute and attractive can be disgusting coming from a persona who repulses you.
Secondly, just because you know the anatomy doesn't mean you always do it better. There are difference between what people prefer (yes, also men) and when dealing with their own sex people tend to overestimate how much this person wants exactly what they would want themselves.
>>
>>18585396
>That is just another sign of how you have given up.
Actually, I don't even want to live anymore...
I have lost all my ambitions to a plethora of reasons and now I just wait till I finally can die.

>Worry about sex once you actually find somebody willing to do that with you.
Uterly impossible, since I have given up not only on finding friends (the last 17 years were very dischouraging), but on living aswell.
>>
>>18585401
I see, so than a transvestite?
>>
>>18585406
Still something less people are attracted to.

Read the first part of >>18585389. Women who want to fuck a man want to fuck a man, the full experience. Penetration is far from the biggest priority there.
>>
File: suicide booths.png (76KB, 200x251px) Image search: [Google]
suicide booths.png
76KB, 200x251px
>>18585404
Stop lying to yourself, people who has given up entirely dont post here. They are already dead. I bet you have parents. Ask them for help.
>or jump off and hug the train already
>>
>>18585406
>>18585408
Also to add to this, thought of it after I posted, sexual enjoyment isn't solely dependent on what is done to you. I love to give head, I love to grind on a man and know that the only reason I feel his boner is that he's as horny as I am. These are things I cannot do with a woman or a transvestite for that matter.

What's more, stuff like how sensitive the clitoris is depends hugely. One of my best friends is gay and she said that women require no less "teaching" than men. At most they might pick up instructions just a tad faster, but they also sometimes go too rough (because that works for them, or worked for their ex) and so on.
>>
>>18584325
guys
what do you prefer good looking? Body or face?
I went swimming a few days ago and somehow realized that I find faces much more important than the body. If a girl with a nice face has a body that is not very fit (and with that I dont mean fat or a bit over chubby), I still think she is hot. Actually i think she is even hotter, because it makes her interesting.
femanon by the way
>>
>>18585421
Face and personality for a gf, body for a bang.

I prefer a cute face, but they have to have a ok body too. I am in good shape so i dont find skinny or overweight people attractive.
>>
>>18585417
Now I see what I did not understand.
It's just that I feel so bad about myself, so insecure and digusted that I can not imagine that anyone would feel horny about being or touching me. Which consequentially prevents me from getting into any kind of sexual mood.
>>
File: czechia faces.jpg (61KB, 630x472px) Image search: [Google]
czechia faces.jpg
61KB, 630x472px
>>18585421
It is the whole package for me. How she smiles, talks, her hair, boobs, ass, the childbearing hips, thighs, legs if she behaves like a girly girl (please dont do that strong yndependent womyn thing) and so on.

Having nice face helps a lot, that is for sure, but i prefer overall whole package. Pic related, average girl face from my country. Would date them all.

Also
>girl rating other girl bodies
Will you be that wife who will cheat his husband with another girl out of pure curiousity?
>>
>>18585428
>skinny
Do you mean that they cannot be unhealthily thin or that they have to be fit?
>>
>>18585429
That is an incredibly big problem to tackle and it'll take you a long time, but please don't forget that this is the root of your issues. Most people are not objectively that attractive (especially compared to the celebrities we see all the time) but that has very little to do with sex appeal. It is something that's in the dynamic between the two of you. How you tease each other, how you nurture each other, challenge each other. Otherwise people wouldn't fuck anymore over forty but they do and in fact have better sex than young folks because they more often have let go of insecurities and focus on celebrating their sexuality and each other.
>>
>>18585431
>average girl face from my country.
To be fair, these pictures consist of lots of faces blended together which smoothes out the irregular features and weird proportions and makes them more attractive than average.
>>
>>18585432
I like a girl with thick legs and a nice ass dont care about tits, i just dont like rake thin.

Im not into muscle girls or anything like that, i like someone who is soft but not fat.
>>
File: 1501539752739.jpg (11KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1501539752739.jpg
11KB, 225x225px
>>18585443
Irredeemable
>>
>>18585083
You're thinking about it the wrong way. Instead of wondering whether it's a semi, wonder how you can ensure it becomes a full.
>>
>>18584860
Femanon, 5 partners of which 2 where a one time thing. I'm 21 and I lost my virinity when I was 17.
Well.. I dont think I can give you an answer for that question. There is no rule, unless you want to make your opinion up to others. I don't suggest this.
When did you loose your virginity? I think it also depends on the amount of time you have been sexually active.
>>
>>18585447
You know how it goes. Post your tits i mean face and recieve numerous amount of (You)s in various types from
>kys attention whore
to
>i will marry you, london?

So what will it be? Do you have enough estrogen to spice up this thread? And take note that boys cant see various blemishes and irregularities in your face once the boner happens. We dont have enough blood to use both organs at the same time.
>>
>>18585469
All this for pointing out that your averaged out faces are not actually of average attractiveness?
>>
>>18585431
>Will you be that wife who will cheat his husband with another girl out of pure curiousity?
totally, but he'd have to watch.
>>
>>18585469
Will she get banned for this?
>>
>>18585484
This is a SFW board so posting tits would get them removed. Posting face is not a bannable offense but not appreciated unless requested (eg because someone wants advice on a flattering haircut) because this isn't /soc/.
>>
>>18585473
Well, i guess this means no? I am shooting in dark, but i guess you dont consider your face as attractive as that pic, do you? Dont worry, everybody has some insecurity. Some just learned how to hide it / cope with it.

>>18585479
:-D poor guy

>>18585484
I have never seen any moderation on this board whatsoever. Sure /soc exists, but that is place for faps, not advices on how to increase attractivity.
>>
>>18585492
Actually your assumption is wrong, I like my face a lot. I was just pointing it out because it's not that illogical to think that an average face = indicative of average attractiveness but because symmetry is so attractive, the more faces you add the more attractive they get.
>>
For Women:
If a guy missed up the day you were available and didn't ask you out, eventhough you talked that day via msg, how would you feel about it?
Would you go out with him eventhough he missed the oportunity?

Is it real bad to miss it?...
>>
>>18585504
It's not a big deal. If a girl is generally taken with you she isn't suddenly going to do a 180 because you didn't do everything flawlessly. If that's the stuff it all depends on she was already extremely on the fence.
>>
>>18585500
Wew. Princess attitude. Pics or didnt happen.
>extracting pics is hard

>>18585504
Stop thinking nonsence and ask her on date (now). And try to avoid mental breakdown when she tells you she sees you only as a friend. Happens all the time.
>>
>>18584090
>>18584155
Reposting because I'm still extremely confused and can't get this girl off my mind. It's not the first time something like this has happened either
>>
>>18585520
There's nothing wrong with liking your own face and no, if I wanted to post my pictures all over internet I would be over at /soc/. Besides just because I like it doesn't mean I look like a model, you're not missing out on anything you wouldn't see walking outside.
>>
I got a haircut a couple of days ago and at the end the woman said 'ill give you a call later in the week and see how your hair is going'. what did she mean by this? in all my years ive never had a hairdressed/barber say 'ill call to checkup on your hair'. she didn't seem flirty or anything plus im not single so im not hoping for anything but found it strange. is it literally what she means by 'check up on my hair'?
>>
>>18585531
You're not crazy, she was giving sexual signs and not even being remotely subtle about it. Either looking to cheat or just likes to get her attention and fuck with your head in the process.

Also for the record, this stuff looks real unprofessional so in the future try to nip it in the bud and keep it to a more private situation to begin with.
>>
>>18585531
Abort. She doesn't want you, she wants drama.
>>
>>18585548
She was either deadpan joking or flirting.
>>
>>18585556
it was completely deadpan like she was serious about calling to check how my hair was going so naturally I'm pretty confused
>>
>>18585537
Fair enough.
>walking outside
Where do you think you are? :-)
Godspeed femanon. Let that cute boy asks you out!

>>18585548
The place where i go to for haircuts has two 40+ ladies. They flirt with anybody, me included. And they do it because all the old men returns back just for the flirting alone. I have seen some old dudes go there just to say hello and ask them if they will be on shift next week while i was waiting for my turn for service.

Yes, they went there not to get haircut, but to get that 2 second smile from older woman. What have you experienced was probably just a move to make you permanent loyal customer.
>>
>>18585374
>Did you ask her about it?
Nah, we honestly haven't even been talking for that long. She was really enthusiastic about it when I first asked her out, but now she keeps pushing it back to next week, and then next week. She hasn't called it off, though, and she hasn't completely stopped texting, so I don't know.

Maybe she's just waiting for me to take a hint.
>>
>>18585570
I understand but I see no other option at all. It wouldn't make sense for any barber to have this practice either: they cut it and you have the opportunity then and there to say you're unhappy with it. If you give a customer the option to be unhappy after a week, you get all kinds of people bitching that they don't know how to style it as well as it was done by the hairdresser etc.

Or I guess there's a slight chance that she worked in a business where she had a line like that and just said it like a Pavlov reflex...
>>
>>18585574
This was a young 20 something girl and as I said she wasn't flirty in the slightest. I've been going to the same place for over a decade

>>18585581
Yeah I'm pretty confused. I've had people tell me in the past 'if you decide your unhappy feel free to give us a call and we'll fix it for you'.

>Or I guess there's a slight chance that she worked in a business where she had a line like that and just said it like a Pavlov reflex...
I've had this same woman cut my hair a few times before and this is the first time she's said it
>>
>>18585580
>Maybe she's just waiting for me to take a hint.
Might be the case. Set a date with her, if she pushes it back afterwards, consider she doesn't want to see you.
>>
>>18585591
>20 something girl
This will probably be a shock for you, but sometimes (once in a blue moon) girls can get horny and want your D.

But since you are not single, your best option is to ignore the horny bitch. Be loyal to your own bitch. Marriage when?
>>
>>18585550
>>18585555
It really fucked with me because I haven't been intimate with anyone in a little over 2 years and this just came out of left field. And the area she works is right next to mine, too, so we're only ~1 apart
>>
Hello!
This one is for the girls (mostly).
I've recently engaged in a pegging activity. I'm a male who had never had anything like that, just some greek kissing. It was with a girl I met who really wanted it, we've been fooling around for long and on the heat of the moment I just said "ok" and we had it.

In any case, today my butt is hurt. It happened the day before yesterday, but it's still hurt today. I feel a bit of pain in my lower back.

Should I take a pill and leave it be, or is it something to worry about? Thanks!
>>
>>18585621
*~1 hour apart
>>
>>18585622
Chances are it's nothing serious and she just went at it too enthusiastically, used too little lube, didn't prep you properly (you don't typically go from a bit of analingus to full on pegging) and/or used a strap on that was too big. If there's blood in your stool, only worry if it's dark. Bright red blood means that it doesn't come from within your body (organ blood) but there's some internal chafing that will heal on its own.

Definitely let her know (if you're still in touch) that you feel some pain though. She should be more careful in the future. It's her responsibility to make everything as good as possible for you.
>>
would you let your daughter go out with a guy that's almost twice her age?

my parents have and Im completely taken aback
Going to talk to them about it later, but Im completely overwhelmed
>>
>>18585621
It sucks anon, but you dodged a bullet here. She came on crazily strong and it likely would've exploded in your face.
>>
>>18585638
I would hate it if this happened, but I wouldn't outright forbid her from it. When love is forbidden it typically only becomes more appealing. Besides, if the parents reject the guy she might feel all the more hesitant to go to them for help once she realizes for herself that it's not all that great. Better to be very careful about what disapproval you express and stress that her happiness is most important and she can tell you anything.
>>
>>18585603
>This will probably be a shock for you, but sometimes (once in a blue moon) girls can get horny and want your D.
Maybe, but she wasn't flirty at all so I'm not too sure. But yeah at the end of the day what does it matter, I'm loyal.
>>
>>18585638
Not a chance, for one it's weird she wants to date someone who could be their dad.
>>
>>18585365
thanks, this gave me a lot to consider
>>
>>18585492
>:-D poor guy
are you saying you would not like to see your gf have sex with another woman?
>>
>>18585260
No I asked once, but nobody answered
Sounds hot. I wonder if you could actually hurt me before you get tired
>>
>>18585421
Face for the long term, body for the short term. This is not accounting for the girls personality which is a game changer for me.

Although thinking on it, hot body, great personality, average face would be 10/10 imo
>>
Liked a girl when I met her, slept with her and now I realize she is insane. I am having some heavy flirting with her, and she is telling me that she feels a special connection with me and is already talking about taking me on holiday after knowing her for 4 days.

I am a bit freaked out, she seems nice in person but some of the things she talked about were nuts and really put me of.
>>
>>18585680
Be upfront. Tell her that you like x and y about her, but are a bit worried about how quick she is to make plans for the future.

Then it's her move. If she can take it like an adult and suggest to talk about it or just say she understands and tends to get overly enthusiastic, great. See if she actually slows down her roll.
If she starts crying about how you're just another asshole or she can fix it and be better and be the best girl you ever saw etc... then you say that you don't see it going anywhere.
>>
Girls, would you be attracted to a guy with facial moles?
>>
>>18585643
I can see your point, goddamn
But she takes my parents advice seriously, so my parents doing this was a major fucking mistake
If they had said no, she would have been wrecked but reconsidered everything she was feeling
Are we supposed to wait for something bad to happen? What if nothing does?
My sister is always careful of the men she meets, like really grooms them/drops them if she doesnt approve etc.
So if this guy made the cut, it's pretty fucking serious

>>18585650
she literally doesnt think of it like that though
it doesnt help that she's not inclined towards having children either
>>
had second date with a girl i like. We were in her bed ready to get to sleep and suddenly we were making out etc and almost had sex (my cock failed me and penetration did not really work). It was a bit awkward but fun since we both lacked experience. Now i'm feeling shit we moved too fast. Should i just bring this up or just let it slide. I have a feeling she feels insecure about the situation

I don't want to sabotage my chances by saying dumb shit.
>>
>>18585709
depends on how big they are. if they really bother you and make you more unattractive, you can get rid of them, can't you?
>>
>>18585709
Yeah, sure. Not in all cases but it's not a definite turn off for me.
>>
>>18585732
If you're both inexperienced then talk to her about it, she might feel the same. Don't do anything you don't want to, you might regret it later on
>>
>>18585740
Well it's no definitive regret since i liked it. But a feeling inside does say that i moved too fast.
>>
>>18585719
>Are we supposed to wait for something bad to happen?
Not necessarily, no, but there's a difference between instantly coming out and writing off the relationship based on age difference, and standing by her and occasionally (especially when a natural opening occurs or she outright asks) expressing hesitance about very concrete stuff. You don't have to be cheering and welcoming him into the family just because you don't outright forbid the relationship. If you tell her "it's gross that you're dating a guy who can be your father" or "he must be preying on kids" that is going to make her defensive and protective. A more personal and neutral "it makes me a bit uneasy, why would he want to be with someone that much younger and not a woman his own age?" will give her less reason to instantly have his back and protect his honor.
And that will increase the chance that the memory of you saying this pops up when he does something that makes her uncomfortable.

>like really grooms them/drops them if she doesnt approve etc.
Maybe that is part of what attracts her in him, that he doesn't allow himself to be groomed by her and makes it clear that he sets the expectations. That doesn't have to be the case though, it is also possible that he just has features that are rare to find in younger men and she is drawn to. Older men are typically more confident, have lots of stories to tell, have made a name for themselves professionally, and have had more practice with flirting and conversation. Those are all quite attractive features but still most men ultimately do not want to seriously date (fuck, yes) women half their age for a reason. Everyone likes a tight body but if you are looking for a real partnership then someone that much your junior typically cannot carry their weight. This tends to draw in men who aren't looking for equal partnership but want a woman who hangs on their every word and accomodates all his whims, a plaything who also cooks.
>>
>>18585691
Thanks for the advice.

I just said take things nice and slow I'm in no rush to get into a relationship.
>>
>>18585658
No. Such experience would probably give me some insecurity and ptsd. My gf is mine and that is that. I wouldnt want to compete for her attention and favor with some other bitch. That is like asking for trouble to happen. I can be pretty /d/eviant, but sharing my qtie with somebody else sounds more than scary to me.

>>18585680
Break up? Where is the problem?

>>18585732
There is nothing wrong. Pretend nothing happened and keep doing what you are doing. Let it slide and cuddle her again when next chance occurs.
>>
>>18585986
so keep it silent then? I kind of want to improve my communication since i feel like my last attempt of dating failed because i just went with the flow without ever talking about what i actually think and feel.
>>
File: guts.jpg (15KB, 248x251px) Image search: [Google]
guts.jpg
15KB, 248x251px
Hey guys. Something has been causing me great distress--and I sometimes have nightmares about it. This has gone on for a few months.

It happened three years ago in high school.
>ride to prom
>childhood friend introduces me to a girl with her boyfriend, saying that she's the nicest girl she's ever met
>actually voted "most likely to save a life" in the yearbook last year
>sweet, lovely face and gentle voice, you guys would see her and want to marry her
>sometime in an conversation: "I don't know, I feel weird in this"
>both her and my friend shower me with compliments, that I look like a heartbreaker, beautiful, etc.
>doesn't feel real but okay
>she gives me a pep talk about self-love and stuff

Cue a few weeks later when I ran into her again at school...
>looks at me with disgust
>"you looked very...different at prom"
>and she turns away before I could say anything
>try saying hi later and she just gives me a dirty look

At first it didn't really get to me. But, in the three years since then, I've become increasingly fucked up by it. I've lost some of my fat and am trying to improve my skin, but when someone that's supposed to be kind AND HAS NO REASON to be jealous loathes you for how you look, it...well, it kind of fucks you up, and makes you think that it doesn't matter how nice a person is--they'll turn on you if they see how ugly you really are.

>believing that anyone nice to me is just playing some cruel joke on me
>guy clearly shows interest in me
>I'm imagining things!
>get complimented
>it's a lie!

So...guys and girls, how the fuck do you even get over something like this? I am in such great pain and feel as if I should just stay in my room forever.
>>
>>18585071
i said the stupidest thing to her...

remember how i said i was shy? well, its really hard for me to even say hi to her.

what i said to her was...

>"im sorry i never say hi to you"

i wanted to add to that by saying

>"its just that you make me really nervous"

but then my coworkers started converging on our location, and then it got really awkward. so she just told me to leave.

who knows, maybe it was a good thing i couldn't finish my thought.
>>
I have some curiosities. Try to answer bluntly and honestly, because these are just curiosities because I won't take any offense because I'm fine with how I do with girls.

I had a repressed childhood and on top of that, I found party culture retarded. I sat in my room a lot during college. Once, this random chubby girl popped in and asked if I wanted to drink with everyone else. This other time, another random chubby girl popped in and started talking about how her date (my roommate) was being annoying and boring and asked if I wanted to smoke weed. Were these girls being nice to what they saw as a hermit or coming on to me?

These days, I don't put much effort into getting girls. I'm able to get with an extremely attractive girl about once every 2 years. Fat/ugly girls will make the first move on me but no normal looking or above girls will. Based on my experience, what "league" am I in?
>>
>>18586036
It's sorta charming
>>
>>18586003
I didnt tell you to be silent or to be retarded. I told you to keep doing what were you doing. Obviously it landed you in her bed and into hot cuddling session. You cant be more successful than that.

Ask her on dates, bring her flowers, talk about nonsence, listen to her babbling, smile like retard and see what will happen.

>without ever talking about what i actually feel
I highly doubt that was the case. You probably werent good enough for her. If you feel like it, ask her about how many bf or boys is she seeing. She will then reply something like none and ask you the same. That can bring up the question what you two actually mean to each other. But you dont have to bring this asap. Keep her happy and if she is the one, the marriage will happen eventually.

Good luck in your dating quest! Next time your dick fails, remember you can satisfy girl by other body parts as well.

>>18586019
Your story doesnt make much sence. Also you are making conclusion about yourself based on ONE (1) life experience. THAT IS STUPID! Stop being stupid, forget about the bitch and do something with your life!

>treating everybody the same way (kind) and treating you differently (like a bitch) is a symptom of love
Maybe she dropped her spagethi in this way by insulting you. Whatever it was, FORGET ABOUT IT.

>>18586036
Try online dating casanova. Until you realize girls are just people, you wont get anywhere. Stop putting girls on pedestal.

>>18586047
They both probably wanted to fuck you. I know it is hard to imagine yourself as attractive, but it can happen. All you had to do was to talk, smile and be a bit bold.

>league
Post pic.
And grow up. Seducing girls isnt some game where you gain points.
>>
>>18586070
I did use my other bodyparts. But what i really want to say to her is that i had fun and i hope she feels ok about it too and not forced in the moment and that she should not feel insecure about it.Honestly i felt bad for her how insecure she was about it.
>>
>>18584609
It just worked very well for me last month, although I have been in one relationship prior.
>>
>>18586091
Dont do that. DONT! Girls want manly man.

Dont be sorry, dont ask her how she feels, presume she is ok and simply ask her on new date. She didnt scream rape or cried, she is ok. I bet you didnt even overpowered her or used real force.
>she wouldnt allow you to be in same bed as you if she didnt want it
Girls arent that stupid anon. Simply ask her on new date and act cool. Dont feel bad, you did good.

>insecure
Girls are insecure like 24/7. You dont fight their insecurities by reminding them it. You ignore it alltogether and she will solve it eventually herself. Dont overthink problems and ask her on new date asap.
>>
>>18586019
Obviously she WASN'T kind. The girl who told you that she was the nicest girl she'd ever met was only a teenager who didn't meet a lot of people. What's more, she was probably judging the girl on how she behaved in general interaction, and had never experienced her under duress or in a fight or other experiences in which it is more difficult to remain a kind person. The people who voted her "most likely to save someone's life" are teenagers who went by her cute voice and face.

I know it is hard to believe, that that's the most difficult part. But you've got to internalize that this girl PROVED to you that she wasn't kind. It's as you say, she had no reason to be an ass to you yet she was. That's not the way a good person treats anyone.
>>
>>18586108
thanks man. I can't help but be empathetic but i feel like you are right on this one.
>>
>>18584325
Hey ladies if a girl tells you that they have nothing against you and that its not the best time to go on a date, what does she means by that
>>
>>18586232
that she doesn't want to go on a date with you
>>
>>18586237
Even even though she gave some indications that she was into me... Touchy feeling, always talking to me and laughing when we crossed stares?
Sorry for the questions but im not that good at dating
>>
File: IMG_2302.jpg (35KB, 975x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2302.jpg
35KB, 975x600px
Girls and guys

I started getting /fit/ a few months ago and have a clean haircut. I've noticed that over be past few weeks girls are talkative to me. Just 30min ago I was in a waiting room and a girl just walked up and started talking to me. It feels, weird..
>>
I hooked up with a classmate last month and I'm doubting some things.
I made out with her before in a club and asked her out for some dinner the week after.
The day after she said she didn't want anything serious because she literally broke up the day we made out. I didn't mind desu because I didn't want to have anything serious either.

A couple weeks later we made out again during a small student/staff party.
Afterwards I was standing outside with her and said that I didn't want anything serious either, I just want to make out. We did and talked for a while, when she said she's going through a bit of a rough time (we exchange depressing and nihilistic memes occasionally).
For some reason I said I we should go to her place and she can tell me what's bothering her.

After some chatting we hook up.
here's where I'm starting to wonder about intentions.
So I didn't have condoms on me so I made her cum twice by hand/mouth and she said "omg how do you do that? this is the best I've felt in like 5 years". She wanted to return the favour but said she didn't want to give a BJ so she jacked me off, but halfway through I told her to stop because it literally gets everywhere. Maybe get a tissue or something.
Well, she stops and we make out for a while, when she says that she's on the pill.
So we fuck and I cum inside her. some 10 minutes after we're done she asks me if I mind leaving because she has to get up early to pack/catch the plane etc. Fine by me ofc.

Here's what I'm wondering: she probably felt guilty for not making me cum and was afraid of kicking me out after she came. Since a handjob was not happening she had to find another way of getting me out of her apartment.
She is the kind of person who is anxious to please and make everyone happy.
Did she let me fuck her out of guilt?
>>
>>18586411

Yes
>>
File: 1402504749286.gif (1014KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1402504749286.gif
1014KB, 500x281px
A co-worker whom has been flirty with me lately invited me to her birthday.
We have been working for almost a year together and I leaving at the end of the month, she has been really flirty with me and I think she likes me.
She knows I hate night clubs, drinking and strangers but she seems bummed about me declining straight away, I am four years older than her so hanging out with her younger friends in a nightclub is hell for me.

She has been distant to me lately and the flanter is dead.
Did I fuck up? Was I being an asshole for being honest? Is there anyway I can cheer her up besides going?
>>
Girls would you ever intentionally get plastered or take a sleeping pill so your bf can play with/fuck ur unconscious body?
>>
Why wont girls even notice my existence on average? if i can get to talk to them somehow (introduced by a friend etc) will have no problem, but in the crowd im totally invisible, like they bump on me and dont even notice they bumped on something
it hurts
>>
>>18586580
What do you mean by in the crowd?
>>
>>18586019
Learn to disregard EVERYTHING girls say.
>>
>>18586584
lets say i go out with my friends, group of males meets group of females
still out of radar
at uni studying, moving around to get a coffe or chitchat with someone
still out of radar
>>
>>18586593
Most of the time, people are pretty wrapped up in their own head. They're thinking about stuff they've gotta do, worrying about their problems, other things. People don't go out of their way to ignore you, they're just probably busy. Idk maybe I'm just assuming that's how it is because that's how I am, but pretty much any time I'm out of the house, I've got stuff to do, and I'd like to get my stuff taken care of so that I can go home. I don't really take notice of people along the way because my goal isn't to interact with people
>>
Girls, pic related or would you be fine if your guy and his ex were friends?
Would you opinion change if you kne whey still ahd sex post-breakup?
>>
>>18586599
b-but they notice other people
im not an obese shit nor have acne or other weird problems that would make you avoid looking at me
i feel like im playing assassin creed, when hidden in the crowd
if i were in a group of prostitutes they wouldnt notice a difference
>>
>>18586620
Don't want anything to do with a guy like that.
>>
>>18586623
How do you know they notice other people? What do they do?
>>
>>18586620
Different people have different boundaries. Personally, I would not be comfortable whatsoever with my guy being friends or having any contact with an ex. Having sex after breaking up just makes it more likely that the guy is still talking to the ex because he still wants her
>>
>>18586628
they tilt up their head and look at them, even if just a glance to see who is passing
>>
>>18586633
And you feel they do that to every single person who isn't you?
>>
>>18586641
nah they ignore plenty other people, and it's not like i get 100% ignored
it's just that it seems that by some unknown force, some people get their surroundings more alert that some others
i know what you are implying, but i can make people bump on me by paranoid attitude
>>
>>18586646
cant*
wew
>>
>>18586646
I just wanted to make sure you weren't having paranoid/irrational thoughts. When we feel isolated, it's easy to feel like there's some reason or there's something wrong with us. People aren't avoiding you or ignoring you, people just tend to go on autopilot when they're walking. My sister and I went to the same college, and I remember all the times I saw her and waved, even called her name, but she just didn't notice. She wasn't ignoring me, she was just preoccupied. And I've done the same thing to her plenty of times too!
>>
>>18586625
>>18586632
Damn. She dumped me and wants to stay friends and I also like her as a person, but I know I wouldn't be comfortable in the new lover's place unless the relationship was very secure. If I was her new guy I wouldn't want me around. That sucks because I don't want to erase someone I deeply respect and like as a person out of my life completely.
>>
>>18586660
oh well i guess that's it then
nah i dont feel isolated, since people i even barely know will still say hello and chitchat, and have many good friends
it's just from strangers that i get the ignored feeling (in the end im probably just butthurt they mirin chad with obvious lewd aims)
>>
>>18586255
Wait 36 hours and try again. Decide for yourself about how many times she can refuse you before you give up.
>i have two strikes system

>>18586315
Next time ask question or better find friends you can talk about it.
>dumb frog poster

>>18586411
Probably not. But good job by not using protection. This is how you get baby with crazy girl and chlamidia. Get tested and ask her on proper date?
>good job on making her cum, maybe you were her first decent lover ever

>>18586539
>did i fucked up by refusing invitation on "casual date"?
Yes, you fucked a lot. If you cant even pretend to be a bit sociable for 1 night to score some pussy, you clearly arent interested in her enough. Ask her on PROPER 1vs1 date?

>>18586580
Girls only talk to attractive people. Either pursue them actively or die alone. Your choice.

>>18586620
>staying friends with ex
It is like you didnt break up in the first place. It is called emotional baggage. Unattractive.
>>
>tfw I wish I could get to know this princess
>tfw she would reject me, anyway
Wat do?
>>
>>18584489
I developed back/neck issues cause of my tits. I constantly had my shoulders forward to sort of hide how big my tits were. For the first ten years of me having big tits I never walked with a straight back. As my back started to hurt, in the past few years I decided on wearing large shawls and scarves all the time. I just throw them on in ways that they ripple around my entire shoulder and chest area randomly, and so it's hard to tell where my tits end and the scarf begins.
Gym... I try to stand in the corner/back so that people don't see me.
>>
>>18584497
Wtf she would be financially responsible for you till forever basically, how on earth did you expect her to make this decision in 6 months? Where I'm from, people date for at least a year to 4-5 years before marrying....
>>
>>18585352
What I don't see mentioned above is how important the mental part is for us. So if we think we're the only one you ever dreamed of, we get off much easier.
>>
>>18586866
It is impressive how you managed to type so many words, but with 0 meaning. Try being more direct. Are you underage by any chance? What is it up to you anyway?
>>
>>18585638
I would let my daughter do anything she wants. Kids learn from the example anyway. Whatever she does is going to be mainly a reflecion of how we raise her.

My parents were abusive verbally, but at the end of the day let me do whatever I wanted (including dating a much older guy). Turns out that there is no quicker way of losing interest in older guys than dating them. lol
>>
>>18586315
People are superficial, surprise, surprise.

That's why I like places like 4chan, if I make friends here (and I have), it's cause of what I say and think, not cause they like my tits or whatever.
>>
>>18586547
I actually would, but a) only cause it's been a sexual fantasy of mine for long, b) only with a long term bf, so not a random one night stand.
>>
>>18586820
What have you got to lose?
>>
File: BP.jpg (30KB, 443x332px) Image search: [Google]
BP.jpg
30KB, 443x332px
The other day I paired up with my crush for a physiology lab class activity where we lie down for a few minutes and then get up really quickly. I said I was worried because I'd pass out and embarrass myself. He said I'd be fine since I would wake up next to him? Is this sexual innuendo or am I reading too much into this?
>>
>>18586936
This is how you flirt. Novody can guess if you meant that as sexual move or not.

And now the real question femanon: do you want to date/sex/marry him? Because if not, why do you care? And if yes, why hasnt you asked him on date yet? What do you have to lose? Virginity?
>>
Would a girl who is desperate to get into a relationship talk about it easily or did she tell me as some kind of vague hint?
>>
>>18587061
Tell us some details about her, you, what she said or why do you want to date him or simply recieve shit advice like
>bee yourself

(Ask her on date? To hang out with you? Study together?)
>>
>>18584552
>If things like cat calling are as huge a problem as women make it seem
like literally everything else from feminists, it's not. They made a video about "street harassment" a couple years ago but it was mostly just men saying "hello"
>>
File: nice.gif (2MB, 235x240px) Image search: [Google]
nice.gif
2MB, 235x240px
>>18587111
Hmm, I think it's more of a problem for a small amount of women--some just attract a shit ton of attention/harrassment, some of which is well documented. A lot of other ones manage to go under the radar, like me. Too unattractive? Who really knows.

I was catcalled once by some dude in a stupid Ferrari, "Hey miss, you're beautiful!" and...that was basically it. Along with a few "hellos".
>>
Overthinking has caused me such grief over the years and I'm trying to make an effort against it (probably counterintuitive but whatevs), but it's not going to turn itself off.
Is it advisable, now that I decided that I'll just ask women out as soon as I decide I like them, to ask out second-level colleagues I like the look and sound of but haven't said a non-work-related word to in the time I've been with the company? Surely there's a statute of limitations on this. I'm on my way out in a matter of weeks so I could go either way.
>>
Men

Okay so the other day I mentioned in a previous thread that a guy I worked with would flirt and back peddle all the time and then he said he's glad he's my friend. The general consensus was that he wanted to bang me. Cool right?

Well yesterday he texts me actually begging me if he could send a picture of his tiny dick. I kept saying no but he did anyway. And be guess what? He back peddled again.

Wtf? I'm so confused. First I'm a goddess then the next minute I'm a friend.
>>
Girls, do you think after a date a guy should message you asking if you made it home okay?

I always thought it was slightly creepy, but i just read an article in the paper about the death of chivalry in mpdern dating and this was a point braught up
>>
>>18587368
I'd be insulted desu. If you're that worried about me, why didn't you take me home? Give me a kiss on the cheek?
>>
What are some good hookup apps not named tinder?
>>
>>18587368
It'd be nice if you didn't know how I was getting home, but if you were so concerned, why wouldn't you have brought it up when we were still on the date?
>>
Girls, have you thanked men for making your lives easier and giving you all these special rights yet? We could literally decide to take away all your rights and turn you back into sex slaves at any moment if we wanted to.
>inb4 /r9k/
Ion even go there.
>>
>>18584860
Im 20 with around 15

i dont really keep an exact count because i think its pretty pathetic to care about that sort of thing.
My stats did get a boost when backpacking Europe however.

In my friendship group id say im normal/average.
Some of my mates have fucked 30 odd, one has even fucked 50 but he is creep and 40 of those girls fell out of the ugly tree and hit a few bramches on the way down only to land in the slut pool.

If youre worried about proficiency in bed i wouldnt worry about the amount of women, bur instead about the actual amount of times youve had sex.
Someone in a long term relationship will have more sex in the same amount of time than a bachelor who pulls a chick every second weekend.
>>
>>18584325
I (24M) am in a situation where my gf (25F) is not approving of me moving back with my parents after I graduate because "she's a grown woman and can't be dating a guy who makes enough money to live on his own but chooses to live with his parents." We're both in dental school, I've got 2 years left and she's got 3 years left. I do not come from money and that has been my goal for a while. I'm pretty convinced I can pay off all my student loans within 1-1.5 years if I stay with my parents, this would leave me in a far better position to take a loan out for a private practice down the line and a mortgage as well. Even though she grew up in a family that financially struggled due to her health issues, her grandparents on both sides are incredibly wealthy and her lifestyle/spending reflects that. How should I approach this? Should I just dip out of the relationship? She's unwilling to discuss it as she just gets irritated and changes the topic.
>>
>>18587403
Your girlfriend's a moron. My boyfriend is moving back home after the end of his lease so he can save up to buy a house with me faster and I have no problem with it.
>>
I'm lonely

If you're a girl please ask me a question so I can answer it

no I'm not morbidly obese or don't shower or brush my teeth
I'm attractive I promise
>>
>>18587416
If a guy begs to send you a dick pic and he does anyway after two months flirting and back peddling dafuq does this mean?
>>
File: 1501688092100.gif (240KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1501688092100.gif
240KB, 320x320px
>>18587374
>>18587374
Anyone? Guys can answer this too pls
>>
>>18587424
It means he is primarily interested in you sexually and not romantically.
He wants you to see it and somehow be instantly convinced to have sex with him because words are too difficult

>>18587374
Try swinger websites if you can deal with hordes of fat women with "athletic BBC only" in their profiles
Fabswingers.com is good
>>
>>18587443
I'm not a swinger though
>>
>>18587446
Idek what a swinger is, its just a good site to get laid
>>
>>18587006
I want to bang him so bad but I'm a virgin. I used to think I was asexual but this guy gives me tingly sexual feels.
>>
File: The Chad .jpg (60KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
The Chad .jpg
60KB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=twTmtzGYHbQ

Thoughts? Is it true that women only want Chad?
>>
>>18587461
You could be demisexual.
>>
Is there a way to tell if a girl likes you, or is just being nice/friendly, over text?
>>
>>18587455
There's no one in my area anyway
>>
>>18587474
Meet them in person then ask them out you idiot
>>
>>18587474
Just ask her
>>
>>18587469
No she's not.

Can we please as a society stop fucking making up terms so that everyone gets to be a special fucking snowflake?
>>
File: badminton qt.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
badminton qt.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
Is there a phrase to describe 'this type of girl'?

Webm related is probably the best example I can provide, but I can post more pictures if needed. Basically, her appearance exudes a sense of relaxed self-assurance, intelligence, and wit. She appears somewhat athletic and gives off the impression of being in on a very funny joke that only she and a few others are privy to. With these many admirable qualities, she may have been regarded as 'cool' in school and was probably very well liked by boys. Her beauty is understated, not striking but almost like a hidden gem that you wouldn't notice if you weren't looking carefully.

I feel like there must be a way to describe this sort of girl in one to three words, aside from "waifu material".
>>
>>18587534
Roastie thot
>>
>>18587443
Know any other websites?
>>
>>18587542
The only places I know of to get laid are
/r/dirtyr4r
/r/randomActsOfSex
/r/randomActsOfBlowjob
/r/randomActsOfMuffDive
/r/virginityexchange
/r/swingers - lists swinger websites on their side bar

Then there's /soc/

And finally you have tinder and plenty of fish

The closest I got to getting laid was on fabwingers.com and /soc/
Pussied out on fabswingers
Couldn't afford the hotel for the soc girl

Wouldn't recommend you even try online hook-ups. They attract women of the worst calibre.

Go the bar, or a club, that's where all the good loose women are at.

Or go to a local YMCA for god-loving kind hearted women
>>
>>18587534
Twink power bottom is the type your looking for.
>>
>>18587373
Because sometimes the man isnt able to due to commitments or because it was easier for both to get to and from the date by their own means?

>>18587379
Why would i ask "hey did you get home okay?" whilst still on the date?

What im asking is would you find it thoughtful, nice, or romantic for a guy to send a message after a date "Hey had a great time tonight, did you get home okay?" Or something of that ilk.

Or would you see it as overbearing, creepy, or whatnot?
>>
>>18587575
It's half-assed, pretentious, and shameful. Do you care about this person or are you pretending to for financial reasons?
>>
Is it a good sign if a girl's heart is racing?

(I'm a virigin)
>>
Still lonely and sad

Ask me questions if you're a cute girl PLS
>>
>>18587588
It means she's fucking terrified. Are you a 50ft locness sea monster?
>>
>>18587410
Do you think it makes any difference to the situation that I'll be making 6 figures after graduating? Her complaint is mainly that. Or do you still think she's being idiotic?
>>
>>18587595
Not quite, right around 37 feet
>>
Where the fuck do I find girls that are into the shit I am (weeb girls). They aren't on dating apps that's for sure.
>>
>>18587605
Why do you need to date a weeb girl? How old are you? I'm way nerdier than my girlfriend, it's fine.
>>
>>18587615

Cause I'm into

>anime
>vidya
>cosplay
>drawing

It's easier to wrap that up into one word than continually list multiple. I'm into other shit, but those 4 are most prominent. I avoid saying nerdy cause I don't want to fake bullshit like

>tee hee yeah I play games
>owns mario kart 8 and stuck on the first cup

I want a REAL nerdy girl, you get me?
>>
>>18587469
I looked up demi sexual
>a person who does not experience sexual attraction unless they form a strong emotional connection with someone

Doesn't that describe most straight women thought?

I am aromantic asexual however I can spend hours around this guy talking to him, listening to him talk about stuff. We sometimes have conversations about serious things and sometimes just playful banter. I dream of feeling his body entire body against mine. Is this lust? How do I know he isn't a player who does this to most women? How long does it take for me to stop having googly eyes for him? I don't like this feeling and I want to be asexual again. Why does my vagina want to engulf this guy's cock? We study some subjects together at college even though we're not doing the same degree.
>>
>>18587466
Is that guy right? How fucked am I?
>>
>>18587480
>>18587492
I'd probably have to ask her out or something just to meet her in person. We go to different universities but they aren't too far away, plus her's is in our hometown. She's an old friend I recently got into contact with, we haven't seen each other or spoken in years so text is all I've got right now. I do plan on asking her out but I'm just nervous about it because I don't have any experience.
>>
>>18587618
Sounds like you want a boyfriend nigga
>>
File: 1454985362962.jpg (13KB, 314x450px) Image search: [Google]
1454985362962.jpg
13KB, 314x450px
>>18587669

With a female body sure.
>>
>>18587542
>>18587561
I lost my v-card on Craigslist. Sketchy as hell but worth a shot if it's good in your city.
>>
>>18587687
It's not and I'm also not a virgin but what did you do? Put up an ad?
>>
>>18587618
Unfortunately theres more REAL nerdy guys than grills so unless youre a good looking, well adjusted, successful teehee nerd guy glhf getting your dream REAL nerdy girl

Also theres plenty of chicks into cosplay why not meet them at comic-con
>>
>>18587585
Yes i usually care about the girl im dating
>>
>>18587561
Just wanna say men have more tools at their disposal in real life anyways. Just trying to get women to talk to you online is great way to contract cancer.
>>
>>18587709
>Just wanna say men have more tools at their disposal in real life anyways
Like what?
>>
>>18587711
Like the ability to open with more than a picture of your face and some dumb pick-up line that will probably be interpreted poorly because >text communication.
>>
>>18587714
Bars/clubs it is. Though I have tried them before without luck
>>
>>18587720
Try developing a personality and then just hit on women in public or at social events. Bars/clubs are also a place where looks matter more. that's assuming you're ugly like me though
>>
>>18587704
>good looking
I'm alright get 5~7 depending on who you ask
>well adjusted
Yeah I think so, my self esteem could use work though
>successful
FUCK
>>
>>18587725
>just hit on women in public or at social events
How?
>Bars/clubs are also a place where looks matter more. that's assuming you're ugly like me though
Yup, also a minority
>>
>>18587598
Then she's just worried about her tree fiddy.
>>
>>18587618
>anime
literally my childhood. Still into it.
>vidya
I only play ps2 games because that's the only console I could afford. And my pc is too shit to handle anything.
>cosplay
I tried, but I'm too ugly for that
>drawing
I make money out of it.

where do you live ?
>>
>>18587635
>why is human biology/psychology the way it is?
Your demo version of the human condition has expired, consider trying the full version?
>>
>>18587351
As a guy, you now know that he not only wants to bang you, but he's also a wierdo.
Proceed with cation.
>>
>>18587758

nyc
>>
For both guys and girls. I'm a kisless virgin currently in senior year of high school. I'm extremely introverted which is a huge problem when I'm trying to talk with girls. There's this cute asian girl that is 2 years below me that goes in my bus and sits right infront of me but when her seat is already taken, she always sits beside me and we end up talking the whole trip. Though when she sits infront she barely talks to anyone wich makes me think that she is shy. So, what should I do?
>>
>>18587815
Try talking to her even if she's in front of you. Bummer having school in August. Ask her out though, definitely.

Also don't worry too much about being kissless. I always worried back when I was and my first kiss ended up being totally fine. Good luck anon.
>>
>>18587815
>So, what should I do?
What the shit kind of question is this? I dont even know what you want. You're trying to get some asian tang or what?
>>
>>18587807
Fuck. I live in Lyon (France)
>>
>>18587845
>France
not him but post contact info pls. Or do you want mine?
>>
I'm 19 yo male about to pay a hooker, is there any chance I'll get rejected because of my age? I'm not going to a brothel but cheaping out and looking online
>>
>>18587762
I kek'd. But seriously how do I get rid of a crush on a stealth Chad?
>>
File: IMG_4079.jpg (58KB, 570x421px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4079.jpg
58KB, 570x421px
men
is it normal to be jealous/depressed over this?

>bf of 2 months has out of country friend over for a week (girl)
>sleeps in his bed
>hang out together for a week
>haven't hung in a week bc they're hanging
>trust that he's not cheating but still feel shitty
>posts bunch of jokes/pics of her on his social media
>not 1 pic of me on there

overall i feel like ass and want to bring it up but i already told him ahead of time it's ok bc i didn't expect to feel bad over it
>>
>>18587891
You'really literally asking 4chan for answers to questions so universally perplexing that Shakespeare probably wrote about them. Just do what everyone else does and either ask him out or wallow in loneliness on the Internet. You said you're asexual and aromantic, but you definitely want his dick and romance isn't always candles and heart shaped pillows. Why not try and see if you can't have something genuine?
>>
>>18587725
Depends on the type of bar/club. Though the majority of nightclubs are fucking trash, never go to one, some bars only have moderate traffic so it's not high-energy place where girls are just sifting through faces.
>>
File: IMG_0940.jpg (102KB, 900x777px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0940.jpg
102KB, 900x777px
>>18587922
Because I have lots of personal issues that get I the way of me being relationship material like mental problems and money problems. I don't want to get pumped and dumped because I know this guy is out of my league. A good middle ground for me would be for him to fall in love with someone better than me who improves his and I can still be acquaintances with him and slowly let my crush fade from my memory.
>>
>>18587920
>2 months.
Yeah. Id be concerned too.
Bring it up. You have nothing to lose and it will show how much he respects your feelings, if at all.
>>
>>18587941
Do whatever you Wanna do. Just be aware that there's no magical way to stop feeling something about someone.
>>
>>18587920

that's crazy. she sleeps in his bed?! that's madness. there's little to no chance she's not handjobbing or finger in the bum. real talk. his disrespect for you is enormous here.
>>
>>18587969
Would an attractive guy be okay with taking a relationship slow with a 22 year old virgin woman?
>>
File: 1500369020432.gif (21KB, 312x253px) Image search: [Google]
1500369020432.gif
21KB, 312x253px
>>18587845

We almost made it
>>
>>18587618
I'm like that, but the problem is that you wouldn't know by looking at me since I'm hiding my powerlevel. I assume that most nerdy grills who don't claim they're nerds for attention whoring are similar, so you're gonna have a bad time looking for one. Try cons, your local anime clubs if there are some in your location?
>>
What boards do grills usually go on?
Because in my experience of using them i would say /lit/, /adv/, /ck/, and /po/ probably have the most girls on them.
>>
>>18588015

I live in nyc, the problem with trying to look for a club is a lot of them seem overly organized if that makes any sense. I don't want to go to one and see nothing but old white guys and fat neckbeards.
>>
She's a dog person and I love cats. Will it ever work?
>>
>>18588027
People > pets.

If either of you care about stupid animals more than the relationship then end it already.
>>
>>18588020
I hear you, but as I said, finding a girl like that can be difficult since they generally give off normie vibes. Maybe you could find an open-minded girl and introduce her to your hobbies? I made a weeb out of my bf and it's great.
>>
>>18588020
>>18588015
The problem I have is that I see going to clubs to find girls as disrespectful to the hobby. I'm caught in a catch-22; I can't find these girls without attending these clubs but using these clubs to try to date the girls who attend them is verboten.
>>
>>18587992
Depends on the guy. I don't think any men are turned off by virgins. But you can't tell how caring or patient someone is by looking at them.
>>
File: 1459382762206.webm (327KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1459382762206.webm
327KB, 1024x576px
>>18588033

Yeah that makes sense, that's why I never understood those feral weebs that legit get pissed off if someone only watching entry level anime. Like dude wake the fuck up, that's the perfect way to show them stuff.

>>18588034
Yeah this too, I don't want to be some creeper on the prowl on anything. What a vicious cycle.
>>
>>18588032
Fuck off. Animals will be friends with you both before and after your relationship.
>>
>>18587802
Oh yeah now he wants to smash. I shall proceed with cation
>>
>>18588034
Well, you enjoy the hobby too, right? You can take it as an opportunity to meet new people AND possibly find a gf if you click with someone. That's not creepy, it's normal to look for people with your hobbies. If you still don't like the idea, just make your weeby gf as I have mentioned.
>>
>coworker I like
>help her out with stuff from time to time
>one day gotta help her out for an extended amount of time
>nervous as fuck, this is the most time I've ever spent with her
>gotten along well with her before, doing good this time but nervous
>clumsy as fuck, almost trip on things, start sweating profusely out of embarrassment and 100+ degree weather
>she looks a bit put off by it but is being nice and cracking jokes, brings me water
>end on a nice note. Made her laugh a couple of times and don't feel so bad about being a slimy sweaty fuck
>next day, needs my help again but is completely professional about everything
>doesn't really talk or try to make eye contact, doesn't say thanks and don't see her for rest of day
That one day we talked about traveling, lunch, what we'd do if we won the lottery and embarassing stuff that happened to us at work and shared some laughs and all that, but then the next day she comes up to me and I smile yet she stays serious and sticks strictly to business.
What gives?
>>
Women: A girl just told me she wasn't into me because she felt like I talked too much.

I thought we had good conversation, but her responses were always very short.

Should I just say less the next time I have a date with a woman?
>>
>>18588017
/lit/ but I never state my gender lest I gut "lel girls can't read"
/his/
/adv/
/pol/ or /r9k/ if I feel like laughing or furthering depression.
>>
>>18588086
I'm a guy but do less talking and more asking. People love to talk about themselves and hate hearing others ramble.
>>
>>18587388
You must be from somewhere worse then. /r/ The Red Pill maybe?
>>
>>18588017
I go to /adv/, /a/, /int/, /lit/, sometimes /pol/ if I feel like arguing with someone.
>>
>>18588017
/adv/, /v/, and /vg/ mostly, sometimes /pol/ as well.

>>18588093
Is /lit/ that particular about gender? I know there was an anon here a month or two ago who mentioned that they thought girls didn't understand Boromir's death in Fellowship of the Ring.
>>
>>18588109
>Is /lit/ that particular about gender?
Oh yeah, they're a crossover board with /pol/. Lots of edgy Schopenhauer fags. Reading is about the most egalitarian hobby out there, to my mind- it doesn't require anything but literacy and some brain power.
>>
>Be friends with girl at work
>We hang out outside of work a lot as well as during
>Most of the stuff we do is initiated by her
>There's gossip that I'm a desperate obsessive and she's leading me on

I think I posted this before, but I don't remember, anyway I googled signs of being led on and she does none of those things, so why are people saying that
>>
>>18588143
Brain power was intended to encompass understanding. I use literacy to mean "reading for pleasure" etc. because that doesn't require much more than not being a vegetable. Literature requires more, and that's "brain power". I guess it also requires a certain drive to challenge one's self, but again, that's in the brain too.
>>
>>18588134
They don't know what your actual relationship is like, and they assume you want to get with her and she has no intention of ever doing that.

If that isn't the case, it doesn't matter what people are saying because they are wrong.
>>
I just got assigned to be roommates with THREE ethiopian international students. I'm in college. My lease is a nine months long.

How can I manipulate the management into switching me with other roommates? They say they can't

Ik this is unrelated to the topic, but I need a quick answer desperately
>>
>>18588162
Fair point, thank you for clarifying.
>>
>>18588176
You're fucked, mate. I have no idea. Keep nothing of value in your room if possible and spend as much time away as you can.
>>
>>18588176
You can't. You can try requesting a quiet room or make up some reason you need a single, but it won't work. Deal with it, and stop shitting up this thread.
>>
is it possible to find good hearted people who are dtf? every dating site and party ive gone to have nothing but thots and douchebags, only good women ive met are relationship oriented which is fine, but i just wanna lose my v card already.
>>
>>18588341
Yeah meet girls not from degenerate parties and dating sites
>>
>>18588176
Say something racist against them to your dean so he is forced to take you out of the room

Not too racist though or youll be kicked off campus
>>
Need some advice lads and gals.
Chick im crushing on at work. get along really well usually get off same time and head out to eat. Ocasionaly eat off the same plate and drink same the same bottle. Other similar pleasantries and flirtation. We call eachother often and she usually calls in the mornin and after non. Problem is she never replys to text. Honestly wtf is up with that. You'd think shed reply promptly but nah.
>>
>>18588377
What fucking advice do you want you incoherent moron
>>
>>18588370
where would i find them?
>>
>>18588401
Respectively?
At classy venues, and the outside world
>>
>>18588412
but would they be dtf?
>>
>>18588426
Hmmm, less so i would imagine

Maybe try swinger parties? They some like a good hearted community who are entirely dtf
>>
Girls how true is the whole "adjusting hair in front of guy you like" thing? I've noticed occasionally a girl on the street I make eye contact with will do this, but I always chalk it up to coincidence.
>>
>>18588429
good suggestion, but i feel like thats a breeding ground for disease, id rather a 1 on 1 experience anyway.
>>
How do you stop getting memed on.
>>
>>18588437
You can have a 1 on 1 within the swinger scene you know
>>
>>18587351
The struggle is real :-D
I have no idea what did he mean by this. But you normally dont send dick pic to your friends.

>>18587324
Post doesnt make sence.

>>18587403
Congratulations for dating a bitch.
>pro tip
Girls want manly men. Do whatever you want, even disrespect her and she will love you even more for that. Act like: fine whatever, call me back when you think it through and wait few days. Do radio silence. Once she will realize you really can live without her fine, she will crawl back.
(And if not, she wasnt worth the struggle anyway).

>>18587436
Google. Porn sites like xhamster has section for dating as well.

>>18587461
Well femanon, the solution for your troubles is super easy. ASK HIM ON DATE. Or send him your nudes. But by doing so he will put you into slut category. You fuck sluts all day, but you dont marry / date them. And i presume you want the whole date+cuddle+fuck+romantic package. Let him woo you, but him first impulse by asking him on 1vs1 date. Smile and maybe kiss him. You being virgin is no problem. I bet he is virgin too. You will be awkward together.

>>18587561
>good loose women
Oxymoron much?

>>18587589
Go to online dating faggot.

>>18587815
Ask her on date. Smile when you do that and something will happen.

>>18587863
I have seen one post about young virgin getting rejected by hooker. But you are pathetic. Why dont you get real gf?

>>18587920
It is like he is cheating on you. I wouldnt allow this. That bitch wants to steal your bf. Time to start some girl war femanon.

>>18588027
You can easily have both cat and dog pets at once.

>>18588071
Ask her for her phone number. And then text her invitation on date. If she wont accept, pretend nothing happened. If she accepts, get condoms.

>>18588086
That isnt true reason. You werent good enough for her. If you were attractive, she would force herself into your pants and kiss you in order to make you shut up.

>>18588377
>>18588433
Ask her on date.
>>
Gf who's way over my league is flirting with other guys (although she's open with me about it)

I laugh every time she tells me that a guy was hitting on her and tell her that it's natural since she's so beautiful.

Is this OK?
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18588585
By thinking she is out of your league you show and behave around her in certain way which will eventually dry her vagina and made her find somebody confident.

Stop thinking that and fuck her hard. Tell her about girls who smile at you as revenge and discuss with her who should you try flirting with as counter move. I bet you are just another horny teen.
>>
This is not really a question for men, but let's pretend I am one since I don't know anything about girly things and I don't want to make a thread asking such a silly question.

Ladies, if you were to use a hair straightener that steams your hair, would you still use a heat protectant spray or is the water already acting like the protectant?
>>
>>18588780
http://www.mamamia.com.au/do-straighteners-damage-hair/

Curly hair can look nicely too. Why do you want to be girly girl? Is some boy involved?
>>
>>18588820
It's more wavy than curly and it looks like a frizzy mess (especially the underside for some reason). I've tried everything I possibly could to be natural and find different ways to not use heating tools because the idea of damaging my hair horribly is scary, but I've had enough trying for years and failing miserably to find something that works. Steam straighteners are supposed to be less damaging because instead of frying the shaft out completely, it locks in moisture from what I understand. I feel as long as I don't have the temperature at a super hot level, it won't be so bad.

I don't want to be a girly girl really. I don't bother wearing makeup and I mostly wear frumpy sweaters, but I've always dreamed of having very long, shiny and soft hair. I got the long part down, but can't get the shiny and soft naturally.
>>
>>18588958
Maybe i am super stupid, but there exist professionals who deal with hair and care about them every day. I bet they will be aven tell you what to do and what to not do in order to get your hair style right.

Have been to coiffeuse / hairdresser / stylist? And now post pic of your current hair. For science of course. Also on
>>>/fa/ you may have better luck.
>>
I'm very horny, how do I make my bf aware of it? How do I initiate?
We've had sex today already
>>
>>18589022
foreplay yourself, get wet, tell him to come, be bent over somewhere with no pants/panties on so he can just drop his pants and go to town
>>
File: baby.jpg (76KB, 908x1024px) Image search: [Google]
baby.jpg
76KB, 908x1024px
>>18589022
Put on some sexy panties and bra with aggressive color (and nothing else), locate your bf, hug him and force one hand into his pants and other around his neck. Should do the trick. If not, just rape him.
>you cant rape the willing

Also accept that the biggest difference between girls and boys is in the number of sex sessions you can do. You as a girl dont need boner to happen to enjoy it and probably can have orgasms for hours before your clit will get sore.

We boys maybe think about sex nonstop, but after cum we need time to recharge. My personal optimum is probably like 2 times per day. Sure i could do more, but it will be more stress than fun that way for me. Dont overdo it.
>>
Just want some feedback since i sadly don't have anyone to talk to
>Be dating girl for a few months
>used to go out once a week, we don't now - keep getting nos or maybes
>feeling obessive, she answered yes when i asked her if i'm coming on too strong
>she got mad when i was chatting to some other girl
>i still make her laugh and she keeps brushing up against me when were on the same shift
I feel that i need to sort my shit out and calm myself down or i'll scare her away
>>
>>18589148
You are >>18588776 pic related. When girl doesnt want to go on dates with real reason, you are supposted to do radio silence and find new gf.

Sorry.
>>
>>18589282
None of her girls m8s that i know have ever let anythign slip, even when we've all be plastered, but then again i never expect any of them to tell me.
I'll just chill out and drop her for a few weeks and see her reactions

Frankly i've been thinking about getting another girl for the past month but been too lazy to do so
>>
>>18588576

I'm not asking some random stranger on the street on a date, stop with this annoying stupid fucking post. Faggot.
>>
>>18589339
But without asking them on dates or at least chatting them up you will die alone anon.
Thread posts: 323
Thread images: 28

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.