[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Relationship dilemma

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

Hey /adv/, really need advice on this one.

I am a guy in my 30s. I've been speaking to a woman online of similar age in my city and we've really hit it off the past few days. She is curvy and sexy and good looking and we've been exchanging pics of each other including sexy pics. We have been talking about some kinky stuff we'd like to do sexually. I know she's a legit real person. And I will be talking with her on the phone before we meet. For me this seems like having hit the jackpot sexually. She is dirty as fuck and kinkier than me. What more could you want?

But I've told her one massive lie - that I'm single.

I've been in a relationship for about a year with my current girlfriend who is fat and unattractive, but we get on great as we share many common interests in life in terms of what we are into, but there is no sexual chemistry in the relationship at least on my part. I have no desire to fuck her. She is a total turn off. And I am deeply unhappy being with her.

I am going away with my girlfriend this weekend. I cannot get out of this.

My plan was to do the whole going away at the weekend thing then dump my girlfriend on Monday, then resume chatting with my new sexual interest around the same time.

What would you do in this situation? I need the best advice you can give. Even analyse the outcomes in terms of game theory if you can.

Also, I've sent her pics of my cock and stuff. Shes asking for a face pic. I don't generally share face pics if I'm sharing cock pics - would you consider this safe to do or could it be used to blackmail me in the future? I guess as long as the face pic and the cock pic were separate no real way to prove it's the same person. For the record, she has given me plenty face pics and highly explicit sexual pics.

And yes I do know my new sexual interest is a genuine person because I know who she is and she doesnt even know that.

Really need help here thanks. As always pic unrelated.
>>
Dump the fat and unattractive bitch and move on, don't worry about the rest
>>
You sound a chad.

This board is for depressed virgins like Elliot Rodger. Fuck you!
>>
>>18584089
/thread
>>
>>18584099
Kill yourself.
>>
>>18584067
>My plan was to do the whole going away at the weekend thing then dump my girlfriend on Monday, then resume chatting with my new sexual interest around the same time.
You already answered your own "dilemma".

And, what do you mean, this girl has never seen your face??
>>
>>18584412
We shared pics through a sex/swingers site. Ever been on Fabswingers.com? Plenty of pussy if you know how to game it right.

I showed her body pics not face, she showed me both. Make sense?

Again pic unrelated.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.