[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can't climax during sex

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: cant.jpg (136KB, 640x842px) Image search: [Google]
cant.jpg
136KB, 640x842px
Hey guys, I need help.

'Bout two weeks ago I had sex for the first time at 27 (I know) with my girlfriend. Thing is I couldn't reach orgasm after like an hour. She came at least 3 times and was happy so I figured it went as well as I could hope for a first time. But I just couldn't orgasm. I told her it was probably because I masturbated beforehand (I didn't know we were having sex). She felt bad because she thought I didn't find her attractive for some reason.

Anyway, I was on a no fap diet and yesterday we had sex again. Again, our quickie turned into an hour long thing where it was great for her but she wanted me to cum and we kept at it until we were tired and she dried out. Again, no shots were fired from my cannon and I had to jerk myself off to climax.

I don't want this to affect our relationship later on.

Question is; is there something I should be doing or I should know?

I used to masturbat frequently since I was 15 is that it?
>>
>>18584066
stop masturbating for at least 2 weeks and you should be able to cum again. I'm pretty sure this problem is a lot better than the opposite. I wish I could last more than 5 mins.
>>
>>18584066
if you vice-grip your dick, you may have permanently damaged your nerve-endings. a woman's vagina can never compare to the crushing grip of of a fist in terms of raw pressure. if it is nerve-ending damage, you will never recover from that.

if you don't grip your dick like the edge of a cliff you're hanging off of, then maybe you just don't find her sexy... did you try closing your eyes and fantasizing about other women?
>>
A lot of guys either shoot immediately or can't shoot at all their first few times. I was in the latter category. Stop worrying about it, and it'll probably clear itself out.

Reducing the frequency of masturbation won't hurt either. Gripping too hard while fapping reduces the sensitivity of your dong, making it harder to avhieve climax from the vag.
>>
>>18584066
I don't believe the masturbation had anything to do.
Quite strangely, I had a friend that just couldn't cum during sex, so he ended up masturbating after sex.
Probably you aren't turned on like when you find a new fetish. Next time, try something that gets you really motivated.
>>
>>18584665
Your friend should go to a hooker, they know what they are doing.
>>
I'm 23 and with my 2nd long term partner. Never once finished from penetration. I did nofap for 8 months and it didn't change anything. Good luck
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.