[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I used to be a social butterfly. Lately it seems like talking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1440805493206.jpg (83KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1440805493206.jpg
83KB, 640x480px
I used to be a social butterfly. Lately it seems like talking to people just irritates me and I want all conversations to stop the second they happen.

I don't want to be this way. I want to be the happy and talkative person I used to be. I don't want to go into too much detail as to why I've changed, but I'll just say that my life changed a lot recently and now I have no motivation to do anything social with anyone.

What can I do to go back to being a social person?
>>
File: 1488548474810.jpg (44KB, 700x525px) Image search: [Google]
1488548474810.jpg
44KB, 700x525px
>What can I do to go back to being a social person?
Anti-depressants.

Seriously. You don't want to go into details but something obviously changed in your life, and this change is having a negative impact on your mental state.

Did you know that
>Symptoms of irritability and anger during a major depressive episode (MDE) appear to be clinical markers for a significantly more complex, chronic, and severe form of major depressive disorder, a new study indicates.

And did you also know that
>In their lifetime, 10% to 25% of women, and 5% to 12% of men will suffer a major depressive episode

Seriously dude. Don't do the "oh I don't want to go on drugs shit". Something happened. Your life is being negatively impacted. This isn't forever, it's only until you get your shit sorted out. When the external is good the internal can realign.

Pic related.
>>
>>18584104

Also I'm not saying yuo have a chronic disorder with the first quote, I'm saying that when you're irritatable and have lost interest in things that you used to enjoy that's depression.

Most people think of depression as only sadness, it's not. It takes a lot of different forms, but the main indicator is anhedonia.
>>
>>18584114
Not OP, but I chalk it up to my weed habit and not some chemical shit in my head.
>>
>>18584104
I've never liked the idea of taking pills to keep myself going.

Who do I talk to for help? my OP is the reason I can't (or wont) talk to any of my friends or family about it.
>>
>>18584140
At least you have the fucking option of someone to talk to.
>>
>>18584104
Tea is a drug??
>>
>>18584114
Not OP but can you list instances where sadness isn't the cause of depression? And if you're aware but not sure that you might have it, is it good to go to a therapist already?
>>
>>18584210
Caffeine
>>
>>18584140
I am not >>18584104
But dude, I was like that, I did not like the idea of taking anti-depressants one bit; I was afraid that I would go retarded or my mind would break even more. Eventually they helped me a lot by letting my mind be in peace so I could get my shit together.
If you still won't tale them then tell us what is it that annoys you when they talk.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.