[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Answer question or die in your sleep tonight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: image_0.jpg (4KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
image_0.jpg
4KB, 150x150px
Let's say you live downstairs and there is this person that lives upstairs. walk past this person who never talks other then saying hi. Let's say you talk about this person everyday because that person is strange but not a harm to you. What is the longterm effect of that someone being on your mind everyday but in a " he is very strange " but in a bad way despite not being a harm to you?

No I'm not schizophrenic, this is hypothetical. It's just hard to describe the question.
>>
Meant hard to describe the hypothetical situation
>>
motherfucker just describe the real situation. This is 4chan your favorite cute girl in your appartment building will never find out about this as long as you do not use her name
>>
no effect at all
>>
> Answer question or die in your sleep tonight

The one night I'm not feeling suicidal so I'm not gonna risk it tonight

>walk past this person who never talks other then saying hi.
Just say hi, problem is solved.
>>
Also this is

>>18584079

If you're gonna go "but it's a hypothetical that isn't what I asked the question was about the long term eff-"

Fine you aren't insane but having the same thing on your mind every fucking day it is gonna make you fucking schizophrenic if you don't do something about it, even if that something is letting it the fuck go.
>>
>>18583966
Your question is very weird. I'll take what >>18584057 said.
Let's assume you want to talk to a lady, but you are afraid of what she made her mind of you right now. I wouldn't say she views you as a "he is a very strange guy" but definitely she doesn't know you.
You could change your looks or style and the way you talk to people any day you want and change her impression about how she sees you.
So answering your question, she has built an image of you after these years, but it can be easily changed by some actions being taken.
If you wanna see it from your perspective imagine you are a chad and you have a neighbour you consider unattractive, which dresses like shit, is really introvert and has attitudes you are not used to. Suddenly you stop seeing her for X time, and the next time you see a really attractive lady in a tight dress going to a party. You notice she looks familiar and then she looks at you and says "hi anon" and leaves while you can't believe she was your neighbour the whole time.
>>
File: cat_look_like_janny_ww.jpg (1MB, 2261x2076px) Image search: [Google]
cat_look_like_janny_ww.jpg
1MB, 2261x2076px
>>18584057
There are people I know I'll that go on here, if I go into detail it might be a dead giveaway if they see it tbqh.
>>18584092
It's not about a girl I like, although she is hot but that's not the point. Is bad attention still good attention? Because she talks about how weird I am everyday
>>
>>18584170
I don't mean ugly weird btw
>>
>>18583966
Why would you put that title you cunt.
Say hi, or do something while around each other as it may reveal a common interest
>>
>>18584190
I already say hi, sometimes I forget to because mucho autismo, im pretty sure we have no common interests, despite never actually talking I over heard her talking to others
>>
>>18584170
Like I said before, it's a matter of attitude mainly, although maybe it could be added by looks if you dress up weirdly and have a bad haircut.
After all it's attention. Maybe I wouldn't say it's good because probably she doesn't point out anything that could make you feel nice. Thing is, the way she views you can change in a matter of seconds. So even though you could feel it hurts you the way she talks about you, know that this can change in a split second.
One question, did she ever tell you you were weird, or gave you "advice on not being so weird"? Or did you hear everything through the walls? By the way know that being a bit weird is not something bad and women don't care that much about it. But another lelvel of weird is to be 10+ hours at home mainly on a pc not leaving the house.
>>
>>18583966
Obsession, probably.

You're thinking too much on a little thing. That's what women do. Very few, which I may add, are capable of thinking like rational adults.
>>
>>18584200
Then I guess I'm on another level and I don't talk this has been going on for a year, I hear her sometimes through the floors but I've heard her outside as well
>>18584202
So she hated me then?
>>
>>18583966
Clear you mind and and just say hi anon.
>>
>>18584208
Well anon, you know the answer, but I'm going to say it anyway: the change starts with you.
Try to go outside, do a sport or an activity, have more interaction with people, even if you fail at first. It's all about attitude and doing a healthy life. We were not made to spend such a lot of time doing nothing but remain sitting.
>So she hated me then?
I wouldn't say so, maybe what the other anon wanted to say is that you heard her a few, very few times, but you are overthinking those thoughts.
>which I would even dare to say it's not bad, since you care for who you are and maybe make an adjustment to your life.
>>
>>18584170
What do you mean by weird? Do you stare, or just remain silent whenever she enters the room?

Just strike up a conversation, establish yourself as a person.
>>
>>18583966

get over it, faggot
>>
I couldn't imagine it having too much of an effect. Maybe it'd make them more curious.
>>
>>18583966
You're totally going to kill someone in a paranoid, psychotic state, aren't you.
>>
>>18584254
I don't stare most of the time I would ignore her, we aren't ever in the same room she just notices I'm outside at the same spot just sitting there. Number of different times of the day everyday.
>>18584249
I understand that I will need to change
sooner or later but Im just not cut out for having conversations it's alot of work. I assumed people just ignore me if I don't talk but it managed to do the opposite.
>>18584305
Do I really sound that paranoid, I don't think I've reached that point yet
>>
>>18584308
You do sound somewhat paranoid anon, but seriously, you need to start talking to more people. I wouldn't say to go and talk randomly a guy on the street or bus, but you could start doing an activity, start little by little talking to the people there, with simple comments like "how was your day?". And getting to know the one by one the group. It will do really good to you anon.
>>
>>18583966
Regret.
>>
>>18584328
There aren't many people to talk to, going up to one of the neighbors or the girl and randomly asking how their day was would only prove to them I am strange also why do you assume I'm paranoid? I don't understand.
>>
>>18584344
Regret what?
>>
>>18584345
Hehe no, I meant the people involved in the activity you chose.
For example, let's say you want to do archery and you go and take archery classes. The classes are in groups, so you have now an opportunity to meet new people and train your social skills besides doing an activity you like.
>>
>>18583966
You might build a false persona of him, so you should really just get to know him if you're so interested.
>>
>>18584360
There is a board on this site for any interest I have that's why I haven't had the need to make contact with anyone not on here.
>>18584365
*her
And yes I know she has probably made her own image of how I am. What does this mean though, how do I understand how she sees me? If I ask she will most likely lie.
>>
>>18584378
>There is a board on this site for any interest I have that's why I haven't had the need to make contact with anyone not on here.
Sure, on the knowledge side, but as you said before, sooner or later you will need to change. Have you ever heard pink floyd's song "time"? I would at least try to change as soon as possible. Think that maybe some day in the future you would like to do a certain activity but you will be impaired because of age. You can always return to do what you are used to if everything fails. You have the rest of your lifetime to be stale. But you have limited time to do many of the activities activities out there.

>And yes I know she has probably made her own image of how I am. What does this mean though, how do I understand how she sees me? If I ask she will most likely lie.
Quite easy, think what have you done lately, what did you say, what did you see and how long, now look at yourself in the mirror and imagine what would you feel if you saw yourself acting like that. It shouldn't be much different than her thoughts.
>>
>>18583966
Talk to her or get on your life.
>>
Find an excuse to talk to her in small doses and change her perception of you.
>>
>>18584202
this is the answer. you become obsessed with the person.
>>
>>18583966
Just say hi, you moron. Be a functional human being.
>>
>>18583966
Kys buddy.
>>
nothing. fuck your shitty thread OP
>>
>>18583966
Fuck you, I read the title now I got to answer...

Well, leave this person alone, your assumptions are harmful.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.