[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it but, is it worth what I'm feeling?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_9493.jpg (157KB, 750x1063px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9493.jpg
157KB, 750x1063px
/adv/, help me out of my funk please.

I'll make this as brief as I can. I asked a classmate out and she told me she had a boyfriend during our date. I lied (badly) and told her that it wasn't a date and I was just being nice. Big. Mistake.

We actually became good friends and I suppressed the hell out of my feelings. Last month, I ended up telling her I liked her and she confesssed that her bf was just a friend. She only wanted platonic friendship out of me, though. She could name all my best qualities but didn't actually want to be with me.

After a few weeks, I got fed up and followed the advice of Corey Wayne (Look him up, he's a goddam genius.) and told her I wasn't okay with just being friends and "left the door open".

Pic related happened last Saturday. I'm feeling nervous and I miss my friend. She was very supportive but I knew I would only hurt more if I stuck around. Any helpful advice?
>>
You done fucked up. Move along'
>>
Just move along. This person isn't interested in you like you are in them. They seem to have accepted that and you should too
>>
Literally just stop texting her at all.

I went through this. And it hurt. And yeah, I think twice, months after i last texted her i'll get a 1am text of "Heyyyyyyy how come we dont talk anymore :(". It will give you a glimmer of hope. But seriously, she doesnt see you in that way and probably never will.

Plenty of other fish in the sea. Go fish, anon.
>>
Stop talking with her. Not only does she not reciprocate your feelings but she is a LIAR. Move on and don't look back. You don't need a girlfriend to be happy. You don't need a lopsided friendship with a female. You don't need her.
>>
>>18583860
>>18583878
Understandable.
>>18583883
>>18583897
I haven't spoken to her since Saturday. I'm serious about us being good friends we had fun together but after I told her, the dynamic changed.
>>
>>18583849

I think she is giving you the chance to fuck her, if you will be more discrete and silent. Infact she's gonna show her bf your conversations, probably. She opens the door for a very little time, you enter, you fuck her, you go. End. It's worthy? I don't think so.

And look at that "Dont think about me too much ;P". She is too much of a bitch. You should be proud of being done.
>>
File: youngandbeautiful.jpg (16KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
youngandbeautiful.jpg
16KB, 280x280px
>>18583918
I'm >>18583883

The girl I mentioned, we were good friends too. Met at work. Hung out afterwards. She texted me during my shift. We ate our lunches together every single shift, like wait for one another. Her mother loved me and always left me like 50% tip. We would surprise each other with little gifts. Then one night
>ours shifts over
>im staying to drink at bar
>im like 3 drinks in
>walk her to car in parking lot
>she keeps texting this other guy from work
>says it out loud "omg ____ wont stop texting"
>"just stop replying" i said
>she opens her car door
>"wait" she says
>she looks at me all weird
>"do you like me?"
>"w-wut?"
>"____ im texting says you walk me to car cause you like me"
>"just stop texting him"
>"do you like me?"
>i sort of look off into the distance as i rub my neck
>she blabbers about "you know i dont see you that way but youre a great person...."
>i play it off and walk away about to burst into tears
>she texts me like 5 times at the bar but i dont respond
>fuck this i'm going home
>calls me three times
>first two times i dont pick up
>third time i do
>shes on the verge of tears
>crap about "i dont know if i shouldve trusted you"
>and "you mean so much to me"
>and "this relationship happened so fast you were just a guy from work"
>again i play it off and hang up
>texts me "are things going to be different now between us?"
>i never replied
>things were never the same
>tfw
>>
>>18583939
You... you could've had her. Dude. She practically put herself in front of you. This is waaaaaaaaaaaay unlike what's happening with me. Dude... you messed up more than I did.
>>
>>18583931
If that's the case then maybe I should make her a friend with benefits. I'll only do so if she messages me, like Corey Wayne says.
>>
>>18583944
>she blabbers about "you know i dont see you that way but youre a great person...."

did you not read that line
i got frienzoned at midnight in a parking lot
>>
>>18583948

You can't. She has a bf. You see, if she give hints and signals to proceed, you gotta be fast and catch her. But do not expect anything. She is only gonna lead on you more and more.

if she smells your projects for future relationships, or fwb relationship, she will stop you.
>>
>>18583969
Her boyfriend was a fake, didn't you read the post?
>>
>>18583950
What about all that stuff about her saying she trusted you and the relationship went so fast? Like, you should have spoken up and owned up to your feeling my dude.
>>
>>18583976

Oh shit man, I'm sorry. I was answering to a completely different story.

My advice is still don't have expectations, because she isn't so solid in her intentions and presence. When you see her, be fast on her signals. But after that, if it goes well, you can actually expect something more. Be prepared to go full resilience, because she's probably a psycho.
>>
I have a close female friend whom I use as sort of an experiment in social. She doesn't contact me first much as she did when we were younger. When I ignore her contact or keep it short and terse she goes after my attention. Her messages get more bubbly and she asks more about my life. Talking about my interest in another woman turns her messages terse. When I contact her first and write about my feelings or if I'm thinking about her she let's it sit sometimes for weeks then says, "OMG I'm sorry I've been so busyyy" then she reiterates how much she cares about me and how special I am to her (as a friend of course). I believe that she sees me as a non sexual entity at this point and if my ego was invested in her at all, I'd be kinda hurt. Truthfully I wouldn't care much if she never contacted me again but we have some good chats sometimes. We've known each other for years at this point and she knows too much about me to ever have those kinds of feelings but it's interesting to see that the same tactics work on women no matter the situation.
>>
>>18583979
Yeah she probably liked op but just got scared. If he had played it right he might have gotten her but he immediately stated acting like a pouty child when she said she saw him as a friend. I had a girl tell me she saw me as a friend back in February even though sexual tension had been cooking between us for months before then. Three days later I was balls deep in her. When she told me I just said "OK whatever" and treated her like I treat my little sister.
>>
>>18583979
>>18584002
i would continue to talk to her at work and stuff, but she no longer wanted to hang out. less and less texting. and never hung out after work, immediately going home. things were different. as to why i stopped texting her entirely, and she texted me once i quit
>>
>>18584007
I think it's a form of emotional abuse to ghost people and I am extremely against it. Though it is effective in mentally punishing a woman and getting her to obsess over you I just don't believe this kind of manipulative games make for a strong character or healthy relationships. I would have told her I'm not interested in friendship and moved on.

I had to do this with the girl I told you about earlier. Even though we had sex, and she had feelings she tried to keep me as a friend or FWB and I'm not into either one of those arrangements. I told her we want different things and let her walk out of my life. She's dating someone else now. I miss her at times, sometimes very strongly but I know I wouldn't have been happy trying to participate in a farce of s friendship and she wouldn't have been happy in a relationship with me so there was no way forward but to split. She tried to play cool but she posts some butthurt passive aggressiveness memes on social media that tells me she's still thinking about it months later. Truthfully I hope she never contacts me again.
>>
>>18584034
Are you talking about me, I'm OP, or the other Anon and his coworker?

If it's me, I want to assure you I'm not ghosting her. Truth be told, I don't want to disappear from her life and I don't want her to disappear from mine. I like her BECAUSE she's a very positive influence on my life. It's one hell of a thing to fall for someone that's done so much good for you and they don't like you back.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.