[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

jobs for young niggas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1501689699509.jpg (109KB, 678x442px) Image search: [Google]
1501689699509.jpg
109KB, 678x442px
19 year old about to enter college here. I haven't had a job for 8 months and I can't find one that would call me bsck. the only one that did ask for am interview my mom told me not to do since it's a waiter job paid by tips. I have used so much money on my debit card and I might run out soon (my mom spent years saving for it)

tl;Dr why is it so hard to get a CALL back from jobs as teen? why do managers say "OK I'll check your resume" and put it under a pile of shit and forget about it?
>>
Well shit dude, you should have done the waiter job
>>
>>18583843
I wouldn't hire an idiot who wrote some words in Wordpad and called it a resume without trying to format it at least. Install Microsoft Office or at least LibreOffice and learn how to create documents that don't look like dogshit.
>>
>>18583855
I know right. I was banned from doing it due to the supposed gradual loss of income (I'd lose money traveling to and from job) and the fact that if I did get the job from the interview I would've had to pay 80 dollars for a food vendor license
>>18583862
my resume is actually pretty neat. I had training at the end of high school in economics class about how to wrote a good resume. us I do use Microsoft Office, 2007 to be specific.
>>
>>18583893
You're not advertising the fact that you haven't done anything in 8 months, are you? Put your summary of skills on top, and write them as sentences utilizing as many buzzwords as you can think of, that way they'll be the first thing they see after you impress the robots with your words.
>>
>>18583843
i'm assuming the money you've been spending was for necessities, right?

but i feel you, i applied to probably ~8 places this summer, out of that only 2 even bothered to reply back. at least just leave a voicemail saying i didn't get the job so i'm not waiting for nothing.

my advice is to try searching online for entry-level jobs in your location and if you know anybody, friends or family, just say that you're looking for work and ask if they know anywhere that's hiring. good luck dude.
>>
>>18584004
>8 places all summer
maybe this is what you're doing wrong
apply to more places you tards
the job isn't going to come to you, you have to go looking for it.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.