[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend spoils me and treats me like her child. Is this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1501716069771.jpg (81KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1501716069771.jpg
81KB, 953x960px
My girlfriend spoils me and treats me like her child. Is this weird? She constantly pesters me with being a better person and congratulates my achievements. She's older than me. And she also takes care of me. Makes sure I eat right. Helped me move out of my own home. Honestly I love it. But now that I think thoroughly about it. It's kinda weird. What do you anons think?
>>
I think you lucked into the easy route to self improvement. Ride it for all it's worth, and make sure she knows you appreciate her and all she does for you. Good luck with life.
>>
>>18583842

It might seem weird to you, but there was once a time where it was okay for men and women who were dating or married to support each other, and help better each other too.
They were supposed to take care of each other.

It only seems weird now because no one does it anymore.
>>
>>18583842
That means she wants someone to put a baby in her. Do it fast lest she gets a pet and ends up fucking it.
>>
So in other words, I lucked out? Probably hit jackpot. Then perfect:) I always support her aswell. I just started realizing like 2 hours ago that we are pretty young and always leave party and clubs early. We both get tired of them pretty fast. So that's the nice part. So. Question. What should I do to not ruin this relationship?
>>
>>18583864

Don't worry about ruining it.

Suspicion and paranoia has killed more relationships than actual problems in relationships.

It things don't work out, you just weren't right for each other.
If they do, good for you.

Try not to overthink it.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.