[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's wrong with me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: jameson.jpg (46KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
jameson.jpg
46KB, 640x480px
After being unemployed for three months, I just got hired to work at GameStop. I start next week, but ever since I got the phone call, it seems my general view of life has gotten more and more depressing. Mainly, I feel like a lot of the people in my life (bar my family) really don't like me, and are only putting on face/putting up with me out of some sort of obligation.

Examples
> i tried to talk to my girlfriend about some worries i was having about my new job (GS is kind of known for being a shithole), but instead of trying to understand where i was coming from, she just defaulted to "it'll be ok anon"

> a while back i started a game dev/filmmaking """company""" with some friends, but everytime i try to make a suggestion for an upcoming project or some marketing thing, i always get "yeah, sounds great anon" but it never gets done unless i do it myself, even when i ask for help

It kind of feels to me like I'm the one autistic kid in the class that noone likes, but you have to be nice to him, otherwise the teacher will have a meeting after school with your parents.

Am i just overreacting, or should I just say "fuck everything" and go live the NEET life?
>>
after being unemployed fot that long you naturally become depressed.
try to relax, start is always hard, but later it will be better
>>
how exactly did you want your gf to respond? that's a standard response
>>
>>18584144
I'm always trying to help her when she has a problem, but whenever I'm the one with the problem, she doesn't have anything to say.
>>
>>18584278
This is just a typical universal struggle between a relationship of man and woman.
I think she does care, you guys just have two different methods of comforting the other.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.