[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need help. I think I screwed up the best thing I had and I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: smiley_outline_sad.png (4KB, 196x194px) Image search: [Google]
smiley_outline_sad.png
4KB, 196x194px
I need help. I think I screwed up the best thing I had and I have no idea how to fix it.

I've been with my girlfriend for 3 years now. Last night we went to a friend's house and when I was walking her home those mexican looking dudes walked to us, two of them. One had a knife, I think the other had a gun under his jacket. They told us to give them everything and first they went to her. And I freaked out and ran away while they were distracted.

I was just so fucking scared. In my mind I thought they wouldn't hurt her she's a girl, but might kill me. I ran home and just locked myself in my apt. I know, this is the worse thing anyone could do. I wish I could take it back.

I kept calling her house to see if she made it come and was okay, until I had to ask her mom to tell her to call me when she made it back. She got home like 2 hours later and I finally could talk to her. I asked if she was okay and she replied with the coldest voice possible that she was. Then said the guys even gave her back her wallet and phone. I asked why she took so long to came back home and she just cut the call.

Now she doesn't even want to see me. Is there any way I can fix this?
>>
File: my sides.png (20KB, 166x200px) Image search: [Google]
my sides.png
20KB, 166x200px
no man hahahahahahah but at least you have your money and shit, you did good for yourself but i highly doubt she'll ever want you desu, she could've been raped and shit and u just left her alone
>>
>>18583676
>Is there any way I can fix this?
Nope.
>>
>>18583676

Lol dude just get a sex change and become a woman.
>>
>>18583676
>She got home like 2 hours later and I finally could talk to her. I asked if she was okay and she replied with the coldest voice possible that she was. Then said the guys even gave her back her wallet and phone. I asked why she took so long to came back home and she just cut the call.
She was probably raped, and it was your fault
>>
Speaking from personal experience, I promise you with every fiber of my being that she was raped. I understand that you were terrified, but you have done something irredeemable to the one person who you personally chose to carry the responsibility of protecting. If she wants you to leave her alone, then for the love of all that is well and good, you leave her alone.
>>
You need to contact the police and tell them exactly what happened. In person so you can sit down with a sketch artist.
>>
This >>18583766

Also you fucked up really bad, and there is no way to fix it.

"In my mind I thought they wouldn't hurt her she's a girl"

You're not only a coward, but an idiot.
>>
>>18583676
How old are you 16? You're a fucking idiot. Seriously you're so beyond stupid. Even if you were just a friend, even if you were a girl, just running away and leaving the person without even trying to let them in on it is sick. Sometimes you have no other choice but two against two is a lot more reasonable than 1 v 2. She was definitely raped and you will never be with her again.
>>
File: 1501176847835.webm (2MB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
1501176847835.webm
2MB, 640x800px
>>18583676
>>18583745
>>
You assumed mexican criminals are beyond doing literally anything to anyone.

Kill yourself. You deserve it.
>>
fuck fuck fuck

should I call her and ask outright if she was raped?
>>
>>18583922
No, dude, you probably shouldn't call her at all. Whatever happened to her last night, it's too late now for you to do anything about it.
>>
just retreat
fucked up too badly
even if nothing happened she saw u being weak pussy
i know most would run
i can justify a bit
but for her you just dont exist anymore
>>
Alright man, you fucked up past the point of no return. There is no way on heaven, hell, or earth to repair your relationship with her. That said, you have to tell the police and help bring those guys to justice in any way possible. Beyond that you irrevocably fucked up, good luck.
>>
jesus fuck
>>
Nice job dickhead now she's probably scarred for life
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.