[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How not to get a boner?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: dkworry.png (73KB, 257x227px) Image search: [Google]
dkworry.png
73KB, 257x227px
'sup /adv/,

So tomorrow I'm going to a friend's birthday party and a friend of mine is going to give us a lift there. Thing is since his car will be at full capacity, another good friend of mine (female) will have to sit on my lap. How do I make sure not to get a boner when that happens? I was thinking fapping beforehand, but would that be enough?
>>
>>18583649
Protip: If you think the boner would bother her, you don't really understand women. She'd probably feel a little insulted/disappointed if she sat on your lap for a whole trip and you DIDN'T get hard. Just play it smooth. Don't make it creepy but don't be overly embarrassed about it either
>>
>>18583656
Does that apply even if I'm a 5/10?
>>
>>18583649
Well did she offer to sit on you're lap?
>>
>>18583669
Nah. The friend who's giving us the lift said she'd have to sit on my lap and we both said we didn't mind.
>>
>>18583659
>>18583680
If she didn't make a fuss about sitting in your lap, it's not gonna be a big deal. Just don't make it awkward. If she mentions it at all just say "I couldn't help it, you're pretty."
>>
>>18583680
I don't know. If that ever happened to me I wouldn't be able to help myself. I would probably flirt with her too.
>>
>>18583649
Cut your dick off.
>>
>>18583728
Yup that's the only way.
>>
>>18583728
Any painless way to do it?
>>
>>18583649
>his car will be at full capacity
>will have to sit on my lap

Dangerous and stupid. I've seen results of road head turn into 2 stiffs and a cock in the mouth.

Everyone should be belted in.
>>
>>18583740
Ice, pain killers and a sharp knife. good luck anon.
>>
>>18583659
Post a pic of you. 5/10 is probably an understatement and you can't look that bad. In my opinion it takes a lot for some rando average person to be below a 6
>>
>>18583795
10/10s are rare enough that I put them in a different category. But I'm a little older and a well groomed person is hard to fall below a 7
>>
>>18583649
You must contract your stomache muscles. This makes the boner go away. You must do it from the beginning. If you do it when it is already getting bigger, you must wait for the effect.
>>
It's natural If they can't handle that tell them to sit on the floor. The only time I ever worried about having a boner was getting the morning wood down before going to work as a substitute teacher
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.