[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Failure To Launch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: callnow.png (746KB, 888x510px) Image search: [Google]
callnow.png
746KB, 888x510px
I'm currently 25, unemployed and still living with my folks.

Should I even bother putting myself out there on the dating scene or are those two big no-nos enough to steer away any prospects? How would I even go about warning someone of these unfortunate facts?
>>
I don't know what you want. Are you just horny and want to fuck? Or are you looking for a relationship? Those would be pretty big turnoffs if you are going for that route. You seriously need to get a job and save money, especially if you're living with your parents. My advice is to work on yourself rather than inviting someone else into your life. As it seems you are not ready.
>>
File: table.png (677KB, 563x752px) Image search: [Google]
table.png
677KB, 563x752px
>>18583658
Just to find someone cute to hang with who doesn't find me awful and see what happens from there. I feel like if I have no money there's no point in trying even one iota, which I haven't in a long time. I haven't been laid in 3 years. Different life circumstances had made it easier to not try but now I feel like if I don't use it It'll just rot and fall off soon....

Obviously not trying to stay unemployed.
>>
>>18583646
Get a job and be more social. Love wI'll find you eventually
>>
I'd atleast get a job first of some sort. A female will look at you as lazy. I'm not saying go make money and blow it all on a woman. I'm just saying get your money up, then start dating. You don't want your girl looking at your like a bum or a loser. Now if you just want to fuck then just be that sleazy, unemployed guy who goes around fucking a bunch of women. Whatever makes you happy my man.
>>
Also OP what is that image from? It looks familiar.
>>
>>18584275
Not OP but look up Sears AC commercial.
>>
>>18583646
If you were at least working then you can use the excuse that you are saving money by living with folks. I mean, maybe excuse is a poor word choice because it's smart to save up before you spend. In your case though, it makes you look like a bit of a bum since you are a NEET.
>>
File: office.jpg (46KB, 590x443px) Image search: [Google]
office.jpg
46KB, 590x443px
>>18584272
>Now if you just want to fuck then just be that sleazy, unemployed guy who goes around fucking a bunch of women.
I'm not sure that type of guy exists in 2017 outside of Hollywood productions otherwise more people would be giving it a go...

>>18584317
Yeah I'm pretty NEET right now, I keep very strange hours and barely go anywhere. It was fun being comfy and obligation-less after I dropped out of school but that was a few years ago already and the lack of structure or achievement is taking its toll on my self confidence.

Twice in the past year I've been strung along thinking that I was being hired and both times they've fucked me over. I just want a dumb little job that will make me feel somewhat accomplished and can spend a few bucks here or there.
>>
Get a job and work on yourself so you dont come off as a deadbeat. No one worth while will want someone who cant carry themselves. If you do land someone more than likely you will end up bringing each other down and you wont go anywhere in life. Hell maybe thats how you get your jollies unno
>>
you better launch soon son or you'll end up like me
>33 wizard
>KHV
>NEET
>>
>>18584994
and i forgot living with parents
but i'm asian so that's slightly less weird
>>
go to school and get a degree for a job you want to do

like me, i'm gonna go teach english in japan
>>
>>18585001
senpai I love you
>>
>>18585001
good riddance
>>
I'm seeing a girl who also lives with her parents and worries about falling behind in life.

Of course, being a source of confidence and strength I told her we all have our paths and we walk them in different places.

You should be grateful for the 'free' rent. Those who moved out with no support are burning a lot of money for the sake of freedom.

Save and invest in yourself.
>>
>>18584795

> I'm not sure that type of guy exists in 2017 outside of Hollywood productions otherwise more people would be giving it a go...

It exists. I'm friends with one.

He sleeps with women so he can have a place to stay.
>>
>>18583658
Not OP, but if I'm just looking for hookups, is it still a major turnoff?

I am 26, employed full time as a security guard, live with my elderly father and am currently looking at cars.
>>
>>18585927
You work full time and can tell girls you take care of an elderly father with your free time. Sounds like a win win.
>>
>>18583646
Well at least you didn't crash and burn
>24
>failed university
>lost gf
>lost mutual apartment
>losing job because of failed university
>moved back in with parents
Six years of my life gone because I could not get my shit together. It could have been great but I failed more than once.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.