[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend owes me 1.7k $

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

Yeah I did the mistake, sometimes you should really just follow your parents advice and never lend money unless you are ok of never seeing it again.

Long story short, met a great black coach 15 years older than me. The guy saved my life by training me, giving confidence, went out to explore the city etc. I considered him a great friend but still, I was cautious. One day I gave him a lift and just before leaving he said if I could transfer him 2.5k$ for some family issue I can't remember. I initially refused but he played with my trust like "bro we know each other for a long time, I'm not that type of guy" and how he wasn't a kid unable to pay his debts.

A few weeks goes by and I gently remind him if he can pay some of the money. He agrees and the week after he gives me 560$. That was 3 years ago. I kept training with him and reminded him every few months but he never gave me more than 50$ at the time. He kept inventing excuses and all. The guy coaches national level track and field athletes and is also in the music industry but holy shit he never has time to pay his debt.

I have no written account of this transaction (transfered online to his bank account) and I can't get violent or fuck his shit up because he knows quite dangerous people.

Am I fucked?
>>
>>18583593
>lending money to blax
>ever
sorry OP, you will never see that money again
>>
>>18583593
I found out that lending people money is like paying them to be more shittier to you.
>>
>>18583700
As you say it... I have borrowed 10€ to an unemployed stoner.
He used to be nice until this point.

It is easier to find a girlfriend than a true friend these days. A friend you can trust about everything.
>>
>>18583593
I also advice you to try a sigil to get your money back from him.
Sigil magick, you know?
Phrase:
"[Black] gives me all the money he ows me back as soon as possible."
There is nothing good unless you do it.
>>
>>18583593
Give me his number and I'll text him
>>
Give us his full name and whatever other info you have
>>
Grow some fucking balls and confront him about it in a way he can't wiggle out of it.

>Listen here, Jamal. We've known each other for x years and you're a great friend of mine, but don't think I forgot about the money I owed you. $1.7K is a lot of money and I could really use it back. We're both adults and you gave me your word you'd pay me back, so start giving me some money or I'm not ever gonna trust you again.
>>
Was the loan verbal? Youre basically fucked. Just take it as an expensive lesson.
>>
Only lend money after they sign a contract so you can take them to court if they don't want to pay you back
>>
Can relate, sort of. I had to demand $94 USD back from a web-hosting company after their was a problem with my account.
>>
OP you're an idiot. I'd make any family member sign a contract if I was lending that much money. Set your phone to audio record, hold it in hand and calmly confront him about how he owes you money. He will surely admit it. Boom you got evidence.
>>
There is no way to get out of this without losing a "friend."
These types of people use their friend status to wiggle out of debt, the only way to get it is to stop being friendly about it.
>>
File: 1493932538613.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
1493932538613.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>>18584189
Barack Obama
>>
>>18584718
Lulz Surely an awesome "evidence" that will definitely hold up in court. Not.
>>
>>18583593
>1.7k

are you fucking stupid? its 1700. jfc
>>
Yep, you're fucked. Sorry OP.
>>
Kick his ass OP
>>
I'm in this. Situation but I'm the one who owes 1.5k

He's cool though I've paid back 500 so far. He doesn't care but I know he does and he's just being a good friend.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.