[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I need to kick out my shitty roommate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: apple_jpg.jpg (243KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
apple_jpg.jpg
243KB, 1920x1080px
I have a shitty roommate. I'll go into it more if anyone asks, but suffice to say this guy is pretty much fucking bonkers.

He gets free food from a charity but lets it rot because he doesn't actually want it and neither do I or my second roommate. He called the landlord a homophobe, despite the fact that the landlord was raised by a gay man. Has a suitable job but pays rent on time maybe 1/3 of the time. We're expected to pay the rent all at once, so the late fee applies to all of us.

The landlord decided, obviously, not to renew his lease. But he's still staying. He just won't leave. The landlord doesn't want to pay 600 dollars in court costs to get him arrested for trespassing, and asked me to get rid of him before he had too. He heavily implied moving us to a more expensive unit if he has to deal with it himself.

My other roommate (whose bright idea it was to let this psycho move in) came up with the genius plan of tricking him into moving out by pretending to move out ourselves. I explained that no, that would not work because he will just stay there under the assumption that he was entitled to his room regardless of anything else in the whole world.

I've considered threatening to call the cops and ruin his (unfounded) hopes of getting into law school, and physical intimidation. The first option is more likely to work because I'm a skelly boy. A tall, broad shouldered skelly boy, but a skelly boy none the less.

Any help you could provide would be extremely appreciated. Also of note: this guy has gotten extremely confrontational in the past, but I could take him in a fight. He would likely be homeless for at least a while after I kick him out.

Pictured: what his food usually ends up looking like before I get fed up with it and throw it away.
>>
Another point. His lease IS up. He is trespassing.
>>
Change the lock
>>
>>18583611
I have no control over that, and he would still have the key to the common area. Not to mention that's still money the landlord doesn't want to spend. He would have to replace 9 different locks, plus change out the mail box.

He could also make a stink in court if he really wanted to.
>>
If he's trespassing, call the cops. Problem solved. Your landlord sounds like a beta.
Alternatively, throw all his shit outside.
>>
Got legal advice. Literally nothing I can do except convince him to go willingly.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.