[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

99.99% of plans with women

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

Monday: Omg anon, I'd love to go _____ with you! Friday sounds good, see you then!

Wednesday: See you friday! or *no communication*

Friday: Hey sorry anon, (insert previous engagement/tragedy/emergency here) came up.. I'm not going to be able to hang out with you.

And then you're stuck with no plans on a friday night. EVERY GODDAMN TIME. Is it more my fault or more the culture's fault?
>>
if u guy, and lady cancels on you 1-2 times, nothing bad/might busy, if more often - cunning lady - dont make plans with her
>>
>>18583519
Is sitting on your computer and crying about it on an anonymous Vietnamese spring-trap board? get in tinder or something and make some dynamic plans.
>>
If this makes you feel any better -- we do the same to each other all the time.
With my best friends it's more like, we just call each other on the phone before the planned meeting, and we don't even have to say anything, we know the other one just doesn't feel like it after all that day or made some other plans. With the not so good friends we do message a bit earlier and either reschedule or just cancel..... Idk don't take it personally.
>>
>>18583549
and yet here you are replying to cry threads on a sexualized animation board from the orient.
>>
>>18583519
You probably need to flirt better, to get those feelings out in the open, so both of you can grow comfortable with each other in that way. If the physical attraction is this unspoken thing, the ambiguity will be anxiety-inducing, even if they are attracted to you and/or want to be friends with you. It's better to get the fact you're attracted to them out in the open, instead of leaving it as this vague unspoken thing.
>>
>>18583566
In some cases it's not even a girl I'm attracted to, just someone I wanna hangout with.
>>
>>18583771
I know young girls pretend to be friends with everyone. they even believe they're still friends with you after they flake on you four times. maybe not many of these "fifty girls" were really your friend, they just wanted to feel like they had a 1500+ friends list irl
>>
>>18583519
Don't be the one wasting her Friday. Friday nights are assets people need to feel like they're spending right, or it'll spoil the weekend.

Thursdays are good and non-intrusive. Both know they can't stay up too late, and it's close enough to the weekend, so that if the date goes well, there might be room for a follow-up (which also might be a fun talking point during the date.)

Protip: and you'll still be able to work on your rapport, build attraction and so on. If she's attracted to you, she won't care what day of the week it is.
>>
>>18583863
this actually seems like pretty good advice
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.