[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I cut my hair?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_5388.jpg (579KB, 1907x2052px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5388.jpg
579KB, 1907x2052px
Should I cut my hair?
>>
>>18583500
Yes.
>>
yes, but if you like it that way then dont
>>
I think your hair color is awesome.

You can also try side-parting, maybe some mousse on the roots to give it some volume before you cut it off.

I would not go too short, though.
>>
>>18583500
Why did you grow it in the first place?
>>
>>18583500
Yes. Long hair is atrocious on 95% of guys.
You have a masculine face and should have a short, masculine hairstyle.
>>
>>18583500
No.
I think, you might get a cut inside so it looks a little nicer.

In ancient times long hair was a sign of wealth. You could only afford long hair if you were rich. Nutrition and time to even care for hair.
>>
>>18583500
it will help women be attracted to you. Women don't like long hair dudes :(
>>
Man do what you want to do. Don't listen to strangers on the internet. I know this irony of this is I'm telling you my opinion. Don't do it for women, don't do it for approval of others. Just do what you want to do. Worse case you cut it and don't like it. No biggie just grow it back my man. I'd leave it if I was you because I'm a guy with pretty long hair and I know how long it takes and the work that goes into it. But do whatever the fuck you wanna do my man.
>>
>>18584134
>Women don't like long hair dudes :(
So true. It's really weird because I find myself much more attractive when I have long hair, but I get so much more female attention with a buzzed head.
>>
>>18583962
>In ancient times long hair was a sign of wealth.
cool, but this isn't ancient times, and it no longer means that, so that's entirely irrelevant.
>>
>>18583500
Yeah.

If you decide not to, at least learn to take better care of it.
>>
>>18583737
end your life
>>
>>18584134
>>18584415
I'm the opposite in fact i can only date guys with long hair.
But then again I'm a metalhead and most guys that make me go crazy are the old rock gods.
Depends on what type of girl you want.
>>
File: MoodyProfile.png (341KB, 473x753px) Image search: [Google]
MoodyProfile.png
341KB, 473x753px
>>18583500
No. You just need an accessory.
>>
You look like Aphex Twin gained 40lbs
>>
>>18584134
They like me
>>
File: cutyourfuckinghair.jpg (94KB, 792x1084px) Image search: [Google]
cutyourfuckinghair.jpg
94KB, 792x1084px
yes. please for the love of god, cut your hair.
get pic related, it would suit you very well and make you look less greasy
>>
If you do, please post before and after pics!
>>
>>18583500

Don't. It compliments the "Neandertal" look nicely.
>>
>>18583500
Yes.

Also, Mike?
>>
>>18583500
Rob?
>>
I wouldn't. I'd grow a beard. (I look like that right now and with a bit of style to the haircut, I get compliment almost daily on good looks and style, by men and women).
>>
>>18583500
its usually a no-brainer yes, but in this case, it kinda suits you, it softens the (not in a good way) coarse look.
hmmm, ask a barber, let him show you some template cuts.
>>
It really depends on how much you care about it. I think it looks fine(if you styled it). But most people will tell you to cut it because no one really likes long hair on men.
>>
>>18584134
different types of girls like different hairs
thots deffo like the short hair tho :( :( :(
>>
>>18584662
i'm pretty sure he'd be the same level of greasy without the hair, he wouldnt look like zac efron either dude
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.