[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how attracted to i have to be to a guy to ask him out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 40-year-old-virgin.jpg (31KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
40-year-old-virgin.jpg
31KB, 320x240px
i've jumped in the sack before with someone i felt lukewarm about and it was bad. i feel like there's potential with this guy but i'll have to sleep with him to find out.

also how the fuck do i ask a guy out

my friend is nice enough but very standoffish and i frequently feel that my social skills aren't good enough to sustain this relationship.
>>
how old u and he?
how do you know him?
need details
>>
>>18583357
he's in my trade union, he's about seven years older, so there's a slight maturity gap.

we worked together on a job in the recent past.

i think he is a very nice man and i am sexually attracted to him but i find him distant in communication. we bonded over working together. he's more of an action than words guy and i feel like i'll have to get physical with him to move the relationship forward.

i guess the biggest question i have is why it's so hard for me to make up my mind about a guy. i know i want a relationship but it takes me so long to know how i feel about someone. how do i know i should move things forward?
>>
There's no real way a girl can mess up when asking a dude out, just make it casual I guess.
"Hey have you seen [insert movie title] is out? We should totally go see it if you're down."
Even if he doesn't give a shit about the certain movie he'll say yes, unless he's not into you ofc...
>>
>>18583373
yeah but is that a legit strategy for a 35 year old man. i think he likes the vidya but "hey can i come over to play vidya with u" sound too much like "netflix and chill".

i must have a crush on him, i get really quiet whenever he's around i can't think of anything to say.
>>
like how do you know how you feel about someone? is this an excessive degree of social retardation on my part?
>>
>>18583408
No just inexperience. You admitted you have a crush on him, so flirt slightly with him until he catches on. Do the girly shit were you get touchy and smiley with them, pretty hard to not understand that.

To what someone else said, literally ask him out. You said "it's not a good strategy", well Idk but asking someone to hang out personally and likely privately is a sure fire way to make them understand you are into them
>>
I would suggest flirting and time to figure out how you feel about a guy, rather than relying on how you feel about him after sex.

>my friend is nice enough but very standoffish and i frequently feel that my social skills aren't good enough to sustain this relationship.
Why do you want to be in a relationship with him if you don't connect with him socially?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.