[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I become a slut?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 1410731756554.jpg (506KB, 800x866px) Image search: [Google]
1410731756554.jpg
506KB, 800x866px
I am a 18yo girl with no sexual experience.
My appearance is quite average but I'm really shy and a bit awkward as well.
I know that can usually be fixed with alcohol, but the taste of it disgusts me too much.
What can I do?
>>
tits or gtfo faggot
>>
>Walk up to any single male
>"Wanna fuck?"
>Enjoy dickings
>>
>>18583086
like the persona or power behind being a slut? really good at talking to people essentially? or am i reading too much into it

to technically be a slut you just need to gobble cock and age exponentially faster thanks to all the shit you get from sexing so many males. youll become a nice withered lot lizard by 26.
>>
>>18583086
ghb. try that.
>>
Just go out and ask random strangers if they wanna fuck you.
Or start with the internet if you're too shy.
>>
>>18583086
>how to be a slut
create tinder account, jump on the dick
>>
>>18583086
You're 90% there you little tart.
>>
>>18583086
wth? don't become degenerate, why would you?
>>
>>18583112
Sluts age faster because they typically engage in substance abuse too. It's part of the package of low self-value and questionable life decisions.
>>
Alright, here is my official guide to becoming a slut.

Part 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------
(Reserving post)
>>
>>18583571
Part 1
---------------------------------------------------------------------
don't. sluts are never truly happy because they do not fulfill their fundamental needs as a human. they engage in stimulation-seeking behavior, and find the stimulation they are looking for, but by doing so miss out on everything that's actually important in life. the opportunity cost of becoming and being a slut is extremely high and will only result in your unhappiness.
>>
>>18583582
Fin
>>
ask your mom
>>
>>18583086
just open your legs
>>
>>18583600
GOT EM!
>>
File: 1501029091114.jpg (27KB, 498x192px) Image search: [Google]
1501029091114.jpg
27KB, 498x192px
>>18583086
You can literally walk up to any guy that isn't a retard and ask him for sex (or atleast get a date) and you will get it. 98% of the time.
>>
>>18583582
this is true.

>>18583086
op, a slut is not something you want to be.
>>
You start by posting tits and timestamp here.
>>
Open legs.
Men will typically take lead.
Just show interest. Lightly stroke arms or legs, attempt to lock hands.
That'll usually get even the most reserved guy to make a move. If they don't they're simply not interested in you, move on.

Tho tbf the only sluts I know have HORRIFIC mental issues. One of my friends has ridiculous daddy issues and copes with it by sleeping around but cries herself to sleep (literally) and can't connect on any emotional wavelength whatsoever.
>>
File: 1500695660074.jpg (32KB, 550x633px) Image search: [Google]
1500695660074.jpg
32KB, 550x633px
>>18583086
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.