[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Getting My Story Out There

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6956.jpg (110KB, 620x782px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6956.jpg
110KB, 620x782px
How do I get my story out there? I want to tell my story to the public. I want people to feel my ups, I want people to sit in my shoes and feel my pain, sadness and relief. My emotions, how I see life, all of it.

I want to do this through a story, I don't care the medium, amateur film, creative writing, maybe just through pictures I take or visual art pieces I create. I have 0 music talent but writing songs would be cool in theory

I have something important to me i want to say and I want to do it through art but don't really care for the "how". Should I just keep a journal or something?
>>
>>18583011
amateur film, creative writing, visual art

sounds like you already know what to do
>>
>>18583011
>>18583028
oh and

>personal life journal
arbitrarily recording mundane events for nobody but yourself to read, or arbitrarily rehashing important events and not even doing them justice, for nobody but yourself to read?

no I would work on art. that sounds better.

if you want to keep something like a journal but better, maybe keep a poetry journal or a philosophy sort of journal where you write down things that you have thought up and learned.
>>
What makes you think you're even remotely interesting?
>>
>>18583096
Edgy
>>
>>18583127
That's not edgy, it's honest. Most people aren't interesting.
>>
>>18583036
I don't understand why writing your story wouldn't do it justice. Are you a poor writer?
>>
>>18583011
Blog.

I wanted to, too, when I was younger.

Then i realised everyone has endless bullshit to deal with and it comes down to their coping skills, desire to talk about it, or a combination of both.

You'll get an audience, thats for sure, and I wouldn't discourage such an endeavour. Just try not to think you're unique in this.

The to be or not to be speech came out like 400 years ago.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.