[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Twofold Problem

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1493442056514.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1493442056514.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
I have a twofold problem that I'm hoping you can give me some advice on. I will try to greentext most of it to save time.

>I go to a local college gym thats free to use
>I'm one of the older guys there at 33
>Gym is mostly college aged guys and girls
>Make friends with a few guys there
>We kinda form a loose group where the same guys are there at the same time
>One of the guys has a gf that comes along
>She is 19
>At times I feel like she is sending off signals to me
>Smiling at me a lot
>Asking me questions about what I do at my job
>One day as I was leaving, her and a couple of the guys asked me to come back in for a sec
>When I did the guy asked my age (which I thought was odd) when I replied, the girl started engaging me and talked awhile.
>Said I looked really young for my age and smiled
>She also would smile at me and stare a lot
>A few times she would even look at me out of the corner of her eye when he was hugging her
>There was another point where a co-worker stopped me and asked if I knew this girl
>I said yah why
>She says, well we're friends and she was asking me questions about ya
>Fast forward a couple months and I haven't seen them at the gym anymore.
>I ask her friend about where they are
>She says, oh you didn't hear? They broke up a month ago.

Now the 2 questions.

Could this girl have been interested in me? Even with the age gap? I've read that some girls really go for it, while others not?

Secondly, is it wrong to try and talk to her? I mean me and the guy are friends, but not that close. And he is young and I know young love can be fleeting. He might have already moved on. But I don't wanna be a douche. And I'm afraid if I read her signals wrong and she's not interested, she might tell him...if they're still friends. And I don't want any of my gym friends being mad.

Advice?
>>
>>18582926
You already know he would be mad if you dated her. Regardless if he is over her or not.
Ive had friends who check me out from time to time and we are really close but they dont want to date me.
You should consider more about trying to hang out with her and seeing if she invites someone else.
>>
>>18582991
I just hate to message if shes not interested. But I have no other way of getting a hold of her. But it looks weird since I'm older.
>>
>>18582926
>t. dude so take my advice for what it's worth

She was interested. Stop overthinking about the age difference. Actually talk to her when you get the opportunity and see for yourself whether or not it's a big deal for her. Don't know if it's a big deal for you. But do it in a respectful way and your gym friends won't really have a logical case to hate you (and if they do hate you even though you did everything maturely, fuck them).
>>
from what i see, she is slut.. i dont think you need her.
at 21 had 28 yo guy... after 1,5 year didnt work out as he couldnt give proper amount of attention... and i suspect he cheated...

she might go for you, but it will be like fuck buddies nothing more
>>
>>18583302
I kinda feel like she was until she found out my age. Because she backed off a bit after that. But a few weeks later it was back to making eye contact and smiling at me.

The only problem is I hate messaging out of the blue. Because that gives her a digital copy. And I know they're not together, but maybe they remained friends? I really don't know.

>>18583309
I'm cool with fuck buddies. I've actually went through a ton of end relationship shit the past year. I need something not serious and fun.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.