[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Islam

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 5

File: 1495150246740.jpg (72KB, 620x387px) Image search: [Google]
1495150246740.jpg
72KB, 620x387px
White guy here, all I want is to be a Muslim in some nice hot country. The problem is I'm too white. What should I do? Just be a Muslim in my own country even though it is a religion with mostly people of foreign origin? Also do I become shia or sunni?

Help me lads I want to do right by Allah.
>>
>>18582847

Please explain why you want to join literally the worst religion on earth.

There are plenty of decent ones all over the place - modern christianity, bhuddism, falun gong, whatever.

What is it about islam?
>>
>>18582863
Don't be racist
>>
>>18582879
Not even that guy, but racism =/= criticizing a religion. Explain why you want to join Islam, dipshit
>>
>>18582879
its not racist cunt islam is not a race and it quite possibly the worst religion on earth full of hatred homos goat fuckers and pedos fuck Muslims
>>
>>18582847
black people and mediterranian become muslim all the time. it's a shame that skin color is so important to people. you might get some resistance for being white, but I think that would be wrong to resist you based on the color of your skin, and you would have a right to argue for yourself and why you deserve religious freedom.
>>
>>18582863
>why are people joining a religion I deem bad because muh war on terror and muh feminism
boring
>>
>>18582904
I come from a Muslim family and they're not any of these. You guys really need to stop watching cnn and fox. Christianity has its share of pedos, and I'm sure you can cherry-pick plenty of terrible things about any religion. but that's beside the point.

OP, you should do some research on both sects of Islam, and decide for yourself. It can be very disciplined (prayer multiple times a day), and my elder generation were very devout. No goat-fucking or bombs. They're just people, like you and me. I doubt the above poster is willing to flex his tiny brain to comprehend that.
>>
>>18582904
You seem vey pleasant.
>>
Shia based
>>
Is this twilight?
>>
Arab here, I used to be muslim due to my dad's side of the family ( mother side is non practise catholics)
but when I became about 13 I stop being religious because I realised I only done it for my dad's sake (he dies when I was 8)
so I can feel closer to him but it wasn't for me but if u really want to be a Muslim good on u hope u like it

and don't worry about ur skin colour I'm pure white while my dad's side is tanned but that's also because in scotland and they're in algeria but u can still be part of any religion with any colour don't worry about it and like anon said earlier, there isn't any bombing or goats fucker, just sick bastards and murderers like everywhere else in the world
>>
>>18582916
>muh war on terror and muh feminism

Try 'muh freedom of speech' or 'muh not-wanting-to-go-back-to-the-dark-ages'

>>18582927
>I come from a Muslim family and they're not any of these. You guys really need to stop watching cnn and fox. Christianity has its share of pedos,

People ≠ ideology. Understand that.
Just because there are decent muslims does not mean islam is decent.

Ideologies have effects via influence on an aggregate context.
And all it takes is a quarter of a brain, along with a cursory look at history to understand that greater presence of islam in any population increases the likelihoods of:

-radicalization
-suppression of free speech
-lack of assimilation into host societies (if minority) [or] persecution of other societies (if majority)
-civil unrest
-human rights abuses

just to name a few, of many more.

Given, all religions have similar aggregate effects, and the rate of actualization of these possibilities is usually much smaller than the size of the group, however comparing the rates of actualization [and the potency of said actualization] among religions, islam comes out on top. Second is probably hindusim. Christianity used to be just as bad as islam, but it went through a thorough reformation.

Tl;dr: Of course most muslims are fine. But islam still produces way more and worse bad eggs than any other religion - along with the terrible ideas the rest of the group holds passively.
>>
>>18582847
woah
>>
If you willing to be muslim thats great they will accept you as white infact there alot white muslim country like bosina, azerbijan ,turkey etc. and ofcouse you must be sunni cz shia is bullshit its suuni are 94% of muslim around the world obvious join the big group which is the front face of islam
>>
>>18583484

And yet it's your WHITE CHRISTIAN leaders that support the people that you claim to hate.

The same people who are sandniggers, who are goat fuckers, pedos are the same people your WHITE CHRISTIAN/ATHIEST leaders want to control countries in the middle East.

Yet the Muslims who don't want to live under those that you hate so much, are the bad guys according to your WHITE CHRISTIAN/ATHIEST leaders.
>>
Be a Muslim in your own country. I'm not gonna be all racist or anything, but in western countries there are a lot of Muslim communities that are too isolated from their neighbors. Bridge the gap my dude.
>>
File: 1477150267169.png (429KB, 451x619px) Image search: [Google]
1477150267169.png
429KB, 451x619px
>>18582927
>>18583764
because you can speak for everyone
except the 40% who believe 100% in the book of anti-human rights
every person not believing in some fucking dude's fanfiction are labeled as not human to those and also to those who just believe that outside of the purist Islam views.
Like the religion needs to grow up; get rewritten or be forbidden in practice. It's that bad to everyone else.
No one down to earth is saying "REMOVE MUSLIMS", they are saying "Remove Islam". But of course you're not gonna question something that makes itself out to be "the one true and last word from God" which in all reality is completely arbitrary.
Look up "Epicurean paradox" and apply it to Allah to see how truly worthless your, or even everyone's current interpretations of a god is.

else remove yourself from the religion and run from your family before they kill you for the arbitrary reason they saw in a book and live in actual freedom
>>
>>18583764

This post is so irrelevant that it took me ages to understand what was being said.

It's like I threw a football, and you didn't catch it. Then you picked up the ball, put it under your armpit, and started doing the chicken dance. Somewhere along the dance, the ball dropped from your armpit. And then it took me 5 minutes to realize that this was your version of throwing me the ball back.

But I'll reply anyway. I'll basically walk all the way up to you, pick up the ball, and hand it back to you with an annoyed glare. Because I have nothing better to do.

>WHITE
>sandniggers
Do not conflate race with ideology.

>goat fuckers, pedos
These [derogatory] terms are not used in reference to islam specifically, and thus are irrelevant

>are the same people your WHITE CHRISTIAN/ATHIEST leaders want to control countries in the middle East.
It seems you're talking about terrorists? And a conspiracy theory that Western governments want them to control countries..?
Hypothetical efforts of governments to destabilize other political units have nothing to do with the assertion that the religion islam is a terrible ideology.

But apart from this, that idea is simply absurd. So, for all the problems terrorists have caused Western countries for decades, Western governments now want these terrorists to have greater access to resources and power, by having them seize entire countries. Right.

>Yet the Muslims who don't want to live under those that you hate so much, are the bad guys according to your WHITE CHRISTIAN/ATHIEST leaders.
What are you even talking about? Who even mentioned Western leaders?
But again, the point is absurd, because Western governments are:

-Sending Western military personnel to train Middle Eastern military groups in fighting terrorists
-Providing relief aid
-Accepting droves of primarily muslim, culturally incompatible, and unskilled refugees at immeasurable economic and social cost to themselves

Again: so irrelevant, it makes the head hurt.
>>
hey, sunni muslim here. muslim communities dont really care about your culture (cuz all our banter is "how're the kids" themed). plus if u wanna convert, its a pretty individual thing and in fact, the whole religion is theoretically based off individualism so being assimilated into the community is not a requirement. my personal advice is to watch nouman ali khan's vids. i dont really trust any islamic scholar at this point but he's most reliable i could find. other than that, the whole religion is based off beleifs + strong character + daily rituals. i advise you become a sunni as that is the most authentic islam. (shias are religion mixed with a whole lotta politics and other rituals)
>>
File: ff.jpg (27KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
ff.jpg
27KB, 625x626px
scrolling thread looking for anyone posting bait pics and i see none.
> disappointment.jpg
if u wanted to be muslim u woulda hit up a local mosque and ask
>>
>>18582927
to be fair though, Islam is a dangerous ideology.
Not all Muslims are bad, but Islam itself is, and many Muslims, though involuntarily, aid it by having so many children, with the ultimate goal to, even if not known to them, outbreed any other group of people.
Not that having a big family is bad or anything, but wherever you look you will see that Muslims are basically outbreeding the inhabitants of host countries. And again,I doubt that most of them have any ulterior motives or anything like that, they probably just believe it is part of their culture and that's how it should be, but the things Islam aims for is basically world domination.
>>
>>18583484
during the dark ages, islam was having a golden age
>>
Being white doesn't mean you aren't allowed to be Muslim. It's a religion, and religion transcends race. If you want to worship Allah, do it. If you want to move to a hot country where you'd be more comfortable practicing said worship, do it. It's your soul, man. Set it up however you please.
>>
>>18582847
every muzzie man, woman and child should be killed
>>
File: 318.png (23KB, 200x201px) Image search: [Google]
318.png
23KB, 200x201px
>>18584433
Just waking up
>>
>>18582847
Go to Iran, it's full of good Aryan muslims.
>>
>>18584509

And they haven't culturally advanced since.
>>
He is baiting.
The religion of islam, followed spiritually can lead to similar as gnosticism. I actually have a muslim friend and I am a gnostic. There are actually many thoughts that are in alignment with the thought about the one and only thing there is. If you have seen it, you can not unsee it.
There always is polarity. Polarity is duality with something in between.
Since there always is a polar opposite to something, there must be a polar opposite to polarity itself.
This is unity. Unity can be best expressed by a dot with no dimension. A dot with no dimension can never be imagined nor can it be written on a paper. It always will be a circle. Thus the circle of the magican is god. When he steps into it, it is to become one with god itself.
Islam, like any other current religion can be used to create a form of idol. Even if you have no picture of the idol, it can serve as one. The idol in this case is the name Allah.
You know that ISIS is sponsored by the CIA. You know that there are many western militaries inside their organisation. (If you do the research). Yet you still keep attacking the fascade.
I am honest with you: I also think that the mislead terrorists over here will become a problem. In my oppinion they should not kill anyone for we and them are part of "Allahs" great empire. I think live and let live is the right way to put it. Killing is never the right answer. (The way of the peaceful warrior).
Yet I think... convincing mislead individuals is almost impossible.
>>
I'm a white Muslim.
Don't listen to these so called experts here saying they know Islam and it's dangerous.They don't know shit about it.
Islam is the last religion sent to mankind through his last Prophet Muhammed.
>>
Jesus spoke of another coming after him from among his "brethren". Jesus was a Jew so his brethren are the Arabs through the family of Abraham. Ismail and Isaac were brothers. Isaac the father fo the Jews and Ismail the father of the Arabs.Islam is a true Monotheistic religion where you pray to God directly and ask of him alone and associate no partners to him as it is a major major sin ( no sons,daughters,wives etc as he is above his creation.Islam recognises all the prophets of the bible and more which aren't mentioned in the other 2 religions. It is a part of faith to respect and revere these prophets.Prayer is done 5 times a day as prescribed. We believe in the Torah of Moses and the Injeel of Jesus which is no longer found in it's true form. We believe inthe Angels and Jinn.
We believe every man or woman is accountable for their own actions and will be so judged for them in front of God on Judgement Day. We believe in Paradise and Hell. We believe in eternal life after death.
We reject the trinity as God is one and above any characteristics of his creations.We believe in the creation of the universes through the big bang as outlined in the Qu'ran.
We believe Prophet Muhammed was the final messenger from God to ALL of mankind regardless of race. We believe man and woman were created equal with their own roles in life.As for the pedo crap about our Prophet........it was common practice amongst people all over the world at the time they girls and boys married at young ages. Aisha was young but the marriage was not consumated until she reached womanhood.The punishment for pedo's in Islam is death, so how could the man teaching this law be exempt from it? That is hypocrisy and Prophet Muhammed was a shining example of a man. He was good in character and conduct.If you want to look at Islam look at it,don't look at the muslims.
Shia are not Muslims, that is a phallacy.
>>
>>18582847
what have you done
>>
>>18582847
>Islam Anonymous 08/02/17(Wed)10:31:43 No.
The solution is simple, just wake up and book a flight to Saudi Arabia, and then make sure to blow yourself up on that flight you sandnigger wannabe.
>>
all religion is cancer, esp Christianity, Islam and Judaism. youre honestly better off just killing yourself OP
>>
>>18583204
Thanks mate I appreciate it.
>>
>>18584750
>If you want to look at Islam look at it,don't look at the muslims.
kek
as if that wasn't even worse than mst muslims
>>
>>18582847
>Also do I become shia or sunni?

If you need to ask this question then stop right there. It means you literally have not read into Islam at all and know shit about it (yet claim that you want to be a Muslim).
>>
>>18585182
This.
I am a Muslim, and I see far too many new converts who know very little about the religion - it feels as if they are not actually muslims, but doing it to make themselves appear trendy and interesting. This is similar to the trend of people converting to Buddhism a few decades ago. I don't believe that Islam's recent popularity among non-Muslims will continue for a long time.
>>
>>18585226
>I am a Muslim

Shia or Sunni?
>>
File: 1498417872262.jpg (46KB, 859x607px) Image search: [Google]
1498417872262.jpg
46KB, 859x607px
Hahaha who the fuck wants to become a mudslime? They're all fucking peado rapists. Kys op.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.