[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Losing Virginity For Experience and Confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: ueno_naoka_14920.jpg (58KB, 496x496px) Image search: [Google]
ueno_naoka_14920.jpg
58KB, 496x496px
Just turned 20.
Just got my own small place here next to the big university I transferred into after two years of lonely community college.

Classes start the beginning of September. I'd like to indulge in a couple casual hook ups here and there before I hopefully find someone to start a relationship with.
Though, before then, I was thinking of finally gaining some experience, and in-turn confidence, so I can hit the ground running and be real social once uni starts.

There's this one friend who sleeps around a lot who would probably do it with me.
I'm not really into her that much to even start a relationship with (but she is kinda cute), but I'm thinking of just pulling the trigger, having a one (or two) night stand with her anyway to finally lose this insecurity.

Should I do this?
Is it worth it?
Will I regret losing it this way?
Will she know I'm a virgin without even me saying it?

Thanks, /adv/
>>
>>18582773
It sounds like you're putting pussy on a pedestal and should focus on more important goals.
>>
>>18582773
>Should I do this?
You fucking tell me, it sounds like you want to.
>Is it worth it?
Given how you sound losing your virginity to a one night stand sounds like a great way to teach you to take pussy of a pedestal
>Will I regret losing it this way?
Only if you're a beta bitch, some people are proud that they pay for sex to lose their virginity. Your situation sounds way less lame.
>Will she know I'm a virgin without even me saying it?
She probably already knows. Just play the shy virgin ploy (tell her you think she's cute and that you want to go on a date/hookup). Don't bother trying to act like hot shit, it's gonna come off as pathetic, especially if your only goal is to get laid.
>>
File: SkypePhoto_20170523_215407.jpg (41KB, 500x647px) Image search: [Google]
SkypePhoto_20170523_215407.jpg
41KB, 500x647px
>>18582773

>Should I do this?
Yes

>Is it worth it?
Yes

>Will I regret losing it this way?
Put it this way: I regret *not* going for it in this manner when i was in your situation.

I was hung up on 'losing it to someone special' and turned down a few girls. Now I'm 25 and still a virgin. In the meantime, I've developed a skin condition that's going to take a lot of time to deal with before i can get back in the game. Already by now people are very experienced; while i haven't even fucked once.

I'm not debilitated or depressed by the situation like some people are - it's just annoying. Feel like being stuck in a school grade.

Basically it's not a huge deal but i think if you go for it it will really be beneficial for your self confidence and wider social development

My 2c
>>
>>18582773
Guys are shit. They don't want to have a relationship with a "slut", but their superior morals have no problem with fucking one.

Where's your concern for her feelings, anon? You call her a friend, but you just want to pump and dump her to lose some imaginary V card?

Talk with her, OP. If she's down with the casual, then it's ok to ask her for casual. But don't just use her because you hear that other guys have, and you consider her the town bike. That's a shit thing to do.
>>
>>18582773
>Losing Virginity For Experience and Confidence
It won't work.
>>
I'm in a similiar situation, this one girl wants to lose her virginity and even tho I don't find her attractive I'm still thinking of doing it for the sake of losing mine aswell and getting some basic knowledge so I don't fuck up my future hookups, so therefore

bump
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.