[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

start doing coke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: 1433918809998.gif (2MB, 600x328px) Image search: [Google]
1433918809998.gif
2MB, 600x328px
I smoke weed regularly.. My weed guy is mostly a coke guy..

I think cocaine would help me get my life together. Be more active, be more social, be more friendly. And, if I could manage it, and only bump on occassion, I think it coul dbe a beneficial asset to my life, and helping me be more of a normie.

I used to snort ritalin, but it just makes me grind my teeth.
>>
Sounds like a good idea depending on how good his coke is. It will definitely help you with all that.
>>
File: look.gif (396KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
look.gif
396KB, 250x250px
>>18582716
> And, if I could manage it, and only bump on occassion

Yeah, good luck with that.
>>
congrats OP dumbest thread of the day
>>
File: lmao.png (487KB, 599x426px) Image search: [Google]
lmao.png
487KB, 599x426px
>>18582716
>I think cocaine would help me get my life together.
>>
How about some responses that aren't from straight edge depressed NEET losers?
>>
Yeah coke really put my life back together, go for it OP
>>
>>18582716
Cokes hella fun you might end up grinding your teeth tho i always think aboutit when i do coke so i stop myself if i start
>>
instead, you should quit weed and focus on being productive.

and you should work out too
>>
>>18582757
I work out, and mostly only smoke weed in the evenings when winding down. Or socially with friends if we're hanging out
>>
I'm going to let you re-read this, then answer your own question.
>>
>>18582760
So, yes. Micro-dose on cocaine, and give my life the boost I need.
>>
>>18582765
Go for it retard, no loss to society here
>>
>>18582716
If you can't get your life going without coke, then it won't be you getting your life together. It'll be the coke. For a more practical reason, it'll bleed you for money.
>>
>>18582770
Boogie couldn't get his life together without gastric bypass.

So what if I could use a little powder instead of years of therapy, years of anti-depressants, and years of anti-anxiety pills?
>>
>>18582777
Ask Hitler 1944 if coke was a good idea
>>
>>18582780
Seems like it did great for him. If I could be half as motivated as Hitler, and have that much will power to act on my dreams, holy shit..
>>
No OP, don't. I get the feeling you are young but don't ruin your life doing coke.
>>
>>18582777
Nice trips.
Why are you equating gastric bypass to cocaine? Judging by your replies to other posters and the one you just gave me, you seem pretty desperate so I understand why you think this is a good idea.

The thing about therapy is that it's supposed to help you identify the things in life you are neglecting so you can do something about it. Are you avoiding your shit?

No bullshit, do some LSD that way you have a chance of ego death and life will be a lot smoother for you. Alternatively check out the album "The Taste Of Rain... Why Kneel?"
>>
>>18582792
He was motivated pre-coke retard, the coke turned him into a terrible strategist and was a major reason he lost the war
>>
File: goeb.jpg (66KB, 500x594px) Image search: [Google]
goeb.jpg
66KB, 500x594px
>>18582801
Didn't ole Adolf only snort the amfetamines? Where or (((who))) is saying that he did coke?
>>
>>18582800
Just the first thing I could think to relate to. Someone struggling, and wanting an easy way out.

I'm mildly desperate, my work has been slacking, my lifts haven't moved in 6 months, I've been meaning to change my oil on my cars for the past two months (have done other work to them, but keep putting the oil off).

I had a breakup with my girlfriend about a year ago, and that really motivated me for awhile to do better, and take care of the things I need to in my life. Which for hte most part I've done, no therapy involved. So, the only thing I'm really avoiding is a shit or get off the pot scenario with my current dead-end job. I want something more, but I'm afraid to make a change, and I could really use a vacation while I'm at it.

I've done LSD before, and didn't get anything out of it the couple of times I've done it.

Not too interested in listening to your underground hiphop, though.
>>
>>18582819
Shit man sounds rough. Existential woes. I really don't recommend the coke now because it'll become expensive and you'll feel like you won't be able to do anything until your next purchase.

It's a great album about mastering your suffering. I still strongly recommend it. Good luck, man.
>>
>>18582827
If I could just get fired on good terms (what I'm going for currently), and be able to take a vacation on unemployment while I figure shit out.. That would be an ideal scenario.. But, right now my life feels so drained. Been at the same job for the past 5 years, and I do make decent money.. But, there's just no time off, my vacations are just a bonus check for 80 hours 2x a year.
>>
File: 1476628727002.jpg (1MB, 858x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1476628727002.jpg
1MB, 858x1280px
>>18582814
It was opiates in general, they were giving out all kinds of drugs because they didn't really understand the ill effects at the time. I think amphetamines were his main thing tho
>>
Cocaine is really, really bad for your heart and quite expensive. If you are determined to use a drug to make you feel better about not being able to fix your own life then use a lesser stim like Adderall
>>
>>18582716
yeah dude start doing cocaine highly recommended.
>>
File: brabo.jpg (19KB, 390x365px) Image search: [Google]
brabo.jpg
19KB, 390x365px
>>18582716
>I think cocaine would help me get my life together.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.