[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dealing with cunt coworkers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1376906419766.jpg (12KB, 212x185px) Image search: [Google]
1376906419766.jpg
12KB, 212x185px
I work in a small branch with 2 women. One of them is a liaison for the regional manager, the other has the same position as me. They're friends and definitely chat shit about me while I'm out.

I pretty much get used as a punching bag. I've been yelled at over the past 2 weeks from everything from using a pen someone else wanted to use to moving someone's bag in the closet to fit my own in. At this point I feel like they're deliberately trying to get me to finally snap so I'll get fired.

I'm looking for a new job but I need to finish my contract or I'll lose my bonus. How exactly do you cope with a situation like this? It makes me miserable knowing I need to go back to some place every day where I'll get berated needlessly. They've both been there longer so I feel like involving my manager will just end badly for me.
>>
make passive agressive jokes about them
>>
Tell your boss or just suck it up really. Sorry dude.
>>
Keep doing stupid little things that piss them off on purpose
>>
Kill them with kindness
Or
Start fucking up on purpose with little things, not brought to get you fired
>>
take pics of their feet and post them here
that'll teach them a lesson
>>
Fuck them, they are just women, they may screech a lot bit they are weak. Show them dominance and don't let them talk trash to you
>>
>>18582675
They are women so subtly attack their looks with snide comments.
>you look tired today
>are you wearing make up today?
>you alright, you look kind of sick
>been eating out a lot huh. Know any good places?

Also start bringing in donuts/ other unhealthy foods to try and fatten them up over the course of a few months. Hidden high calorie shit like chocolate milk/juice, frosted donuts, high calorie but cheap snack cakes.

Always smile and learn to not give a shit about them. Suck it up while you look for a new job and enjoy ruining their looks.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.