[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Email reverse look up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1447.jpg (74KB, 564x564px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1447.jpg
74KB, 564x564px
I need some help from the brilliant people here. I have an issue where I have a married man talking to my wife through an app called kik I got her to delete the app but now he is emailing her. I have his email address but nothing else on the guy. I need to find a way to use the email or his kik name to getting more info on this guy so I can put a stop to this. He is a scumbag for doing this to his wife and trying to ruin mine. Please guys any advice or help will be greatly appreciated. Thanks again and I will be waiting for a response
>>
does your wife knows that you know about her emailing that dude??
ask her straight wtf is going on, dont play detective
do you have kids?
is she just emailing or maybe cheating like fucking that dude?
>>
She knows that I know that she is communicating with someone. We are now going through some tuff times because I know about it. We are now doing a 30 day test to see if things can get better. I am trying to better myself in the way I give her attention cause she says that's one of our major problems. The thing is I work 60 to 70 hours a week and it's for me give the level of attention she needs but like I said I am working on that. She has informed the guy that we are doing this 30 test as well but he is still emailing her. This is why I need to get more info on him cause if the shit does hit the fan I will be reaching out to his wife to inform her of what's be going on.
>>
I would dump a girl on sight when I saw Kik on her phone you did not even need to open the app to know shes a scumbag.. sounds like your wife is shady and there is always 2 sides to the story so who knows what your up to but desu m8 if shes on kik then you cant trust her and that a large foundation to a successful relationship hopefully something happens in the next 30 days to turn her shady ass around a re dedicate herself to you I wouldn't worry about the guy hes prob 1 of many
>>
>>18582601
How about blame your wife instead of being blinded by her? Don't blame the other guy. Take care of your own shit.
>>
Your wife is the whore here, why are you going for the guy?
You get him to stop emailing she will just message or email someone else. The only way is to stop this is to stop her from doing it.
>>
i was about to suggest you just read her email while she in shower or whatever, but that is just low... you will feel like shit after reading those (even in there is nothing bad in those emails). I once did the same and could never trust guy, then we broke up few months after
just tell her how you feel, and that if she continues to talking with that or other stranger guy, you should go in seperate ways.
you cant trust her already, and in future even if she doesnt do anything shady, you will still feel uneasy and suspect her...
if you dont have kids just dump her, if have- try talking
>>
You may be trapped in those kinds of relationships where you put a shitton of qork and stuff into the table but she just doesn't appreciate it. Some women qre just like that, and honestly they aren't worth it.
You sound like a hard working man OP, you deserve better than a woman who doesn't appreciate what you do for her and talk to other man kn front of you.
>>
Yes we have children and I have intercepted a few emails and read them. She does not know I have access to her email and check it every so often. I just have to wait until she opens then so she does not see they have been opened by someone other than her. I love her and never cheated on her. She just has a stronger sex drive than me mainly cause I am tired from work. She has not had sex yet with anybody but me. This is something that started last month the text and emails that is. She is trying to fill a void she said. I am trying to be more attentive to her to curtail the situation but if this ass keeps butt in to my efforts I will have to do something.
>>
Enter her gmail
Click on one of the messages of the motherfucker
Select his email address with the mouse and copy it (make sure NOT to copy the < > symbols).
On the right side of the screen, under the printer icon there is a little downward triangle next to an arrow. Click on it.
Select the option "filter messages like this"
On the field "From" paste the email address, erase all other fields.
Go to the bottom right "Create a filter with this search criteria"
Check the option "delete".
DO NOT apply the filter also to all other messages following this criteria.
Create filter
>>
when you have free day ask if she wants something different in sex, try new things might help.
>>
Yes I understand about trying new things that is on my list. But thanks again for the comment. I would like to find out f this guy has a Facebook account.
>>
>>18583223
Do this

Also when you do that his name might be in the sender or contact book. Or just copy and paste his email and put it into a Google search.
>>
>>18582601
You work 60-70 hours a week and this is how she returns the favor? bro that is ridiculous, how do you even know the other guy knows that she is married. I have been in situations where the girl tells me that she isn't in a relationship only to find out the next day when I'm dropping her off and a dude is waiting... I think your wife is more to blame because this dude is a complete stranger
>>
>>18583223
he could also make it forward them to his own e-mail, just in case he finds the guy and wants to ruin his marriage too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.