[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dad's maybe cheating on Mom and IDK what to do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: F6.png (222KB, 698x497px) Image search: [Google]
F6.png
222KB, 698x497px
To be honest I really think my dad's cheating on my mom. We have a family business and the office staff we have appointed is just a lady because it's a small business. She's been with us for the past 12 or so years so we are more like a family together.

Okay so straight into the matter. So a year back, while my dad was in the shower, someone called in it. So I came and told I'll pick it up and tell that he's on shower. After I told the guy on the phone that dad's on the shower, I accidentally touched the gallery icon on the front page of the phone. It straight up showed the recent photos. Around 5 or so pictures where my dad laying his head on this lady's lap with smiles on both their faces.

After a day or so, he told me that the other day he had high blood pressure and got into this lady's home because he felt like he can't drive more and asked wether he saw the pics. I don't know why he straight up asked that at first but I told him no I didn't see it.

I am 20 now and I live with my parents coz I go to college and in a few months I'm moving out from here for the first time to a friend's apartment and find a job in between.

I really have no idea what to do. I'm so sad of the fact that even tho all of this happened, my mom's still cheerful with my dad and us and I often wanted to tell it out but it'd obviously get their marriage go into a disaster.

What do I do now? I can't hold it any longer. I haven't told this to anyone of my friends, not even my best friend who I happen to share all my other secrets with. Should I confront him? Should I just say it out? I just don't know what to do. I can't hold it all in after seeing my mom's sweetness of a behavior to everyone.
>>
>>18582555
I'm going to tell you the single hardest thing for you to accept about this:

This story is not about you.

This is something between them, and your only role is to sit on the sidelines and wait for them to sort it out.
>>
>>18582625
I also want to think that way but somethings making me not do that.
>>
Wait until you KNOW, rather then speculation
>>
>>18582694
This. Unless you have irrefutable proof, don't bother. It will turn ugly if all you bring is speculation. Until then, you just have to stay out of it.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.