[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

broke up or stay far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: break-up-1-300x168.jpg (11KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
break-up-1-300x168.jpg
11KB, 300x168px
Hello there, my girlfriend want a Long Distance Relationship because she want to work in a ship as a waitress. Should I broke up with her because it's more important than me, or just try? She will be on a ship for 6 months, than come back then 6 weeks leter go out, again 6 months, etc..
We are together for a year...
My plan is try out, I think I'll fine for 6 months without have sex with someone else, If she cheating on me on that first 6 months I'll say goodbye.
Her plan is to do it only for 1 year, but I think she is able to fuck that plan and do it forever...
If it happens I can say that I was waiting for her, I did everything... find someone else

BTW sorry for my english
>>
no one wants that kind of job forever... try for that one year, if both ok - stay together...
but you should think things through agains, she is still here but you already suspect her cheating... you have trust issues or shi might be slutty
tell us more
>>
File: Murder.jpg (1MB, 2000x2761px) Image search: [Google]
Murder.jpg
1MB, 2000x2761px
Read the reddit post about working on a cruise ship. Apparently, it is all just drinking and fucking for the crew
>>
>>18582494
It's strange these kinds of jobs are with such long shifts. What the heck, 6 months away at once? Is that a military expedition or something?
>>
alright this is whats gonna happen, ok? shes gonna go on that cruise ship, make new friends and have a blast. shes gonna work some days and party others. and then a) or b) will happen:

a) she starts to party harder and harder and her and her girlfriends will bounce into groups of guys. they will dance, they will have fun. they will be drunk and before she knows it, she's in bed with some guido looking mother fucker sucking him off and then taking him for a ride

b) she will make friends with one of the male workers there because, you know, he's so nice and he's a really good listener! she has tried to call you several times but it just doesnt work, no connection out on the sea so Mr White Knight steps in and lends him her ear. then before you know it, she's on her back with her knees behind her head taking his mushroom tip deep inside.

this is what you do: you break up with her! fuck her! if she was so serious about your relationship, she would prioritize it before some fucking job at a cruise ship. id say there's even a slim chance that she wants to work there just to have fun and fun always eventually lead into busting nuts.

what i am trying to say is that you're an idiot if you don't break up with her. don't be some beta male cuck. she aint worth it
>>
Don't do it. Don't try and stop her though. Tell her you can't handle that, it's a trust thing and if she wants to she's free to do it but you're going to fuck off away from her.
>>
also, she's a whore. i can tell already.
>>
Why are yo so sure guys about cheating?
>>
Dont break up, but dont wait for her.
Tell her that when she's done graving fun on her cruise, you guys might start again, but in the meantime you should be open to meet other people.

If you don't do this, you won't have a chance with her in case she never met anyone else, since you bruke up already, or you'll be sitting around waiting for her, trusting that she'll be faithful

...but she won't be.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.