[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wat do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

>Be me, 13, live in eastern Europe
>Average household
>Poor compared to the west
>Do hilarious shit with friends every day
>Parents decide to move to Denmark
>A year later they drag my ass over there saying no future in old country
>Move to this small town
>Locals are very welcoming
>Do great in school, because education hard as fuck in old country
>Learn some danish

A year later, we move to a bigger town.

>It sucks ass, full of retards and hipsters
>Get thrown in a shit school and get an old dumb ass teacher, that can't teach for shit
>Everyone is obsessed with the main-stream culture and have no mind of their own
>No one that i can relate to
>Parents start giving me shit for doing bad at school
>I confront them by asking why the FUCK do they care now if they never even helped me with school related stuff. Somehow it ended up being my own fault.
>Want to move back to old country
>Parents don't give a shit
>Literally the whole family don't care
>Feel miserable for the next 5 years

5 years later, be 19

>Pass required exams to get a vocational education
>Unmotivated
>No friends here
>Can't get a high education, because I don't speak danish at a native level, only solution is vocational education
>I hate the place and can't decide if I should leave
>If I leave, it would take years to get a required education to MAYBE get good job in the old country

TL;DR Stay in a country that I hate and live a decent life? Or go back to my native country where I'm happy, but run the risk of ending up homeless or some shit?
>>
another eastern european here
i suggest you stay with parents, try learning language harder, try finding friends at least online
going to other country is fucking hard and if you go alone its even harder, since its EU after 3 months you will need to register where you live to get proof that you are sefl sufficient, health insurance and stuff (depends on country), if you go to your home country- dont need this, but you will have to go and have papers done to get enrolled in education or for job finding anyway...
>>
Eastern euro too, was 8 months at college in Aalborg, Denmark.

I actually like it here better than in Denmark, solely because I felt isolated and homesick a lot and missed being able to speak in my native language. I don't know why, I am not particularly nationalist or anything, I acknowledge that eastern europe is a really fucked-up part of the world in some ways, but it certainly is better than Russia.

If I was you though, I'd have put more effort into intergrating and actually trying to make it in Denmark. Difference between you and me is that I was there alone, but you have your life now in new country, with the family and all, so it was easy for me to come back.

Do you have a field you are passionate about or good at that you perhaps studied more closely at school?
>>
>>18582475
Try getting B2 certificate in english and study in an english program at uni.
>>
>>18582475
>go back to my native country where I'm happy
You don't know that, anon. It's been over 5 years, it's entirely possible everything just SEEMED better back when you were 13. There is no guarantee you'll fit in in your old country. And I highly doubt you'd be happy if you ended up homeless or some shit.
I mean, I get it, your experience with denmark wasn't the best. But denmark is a decent country to live in. Try to find friends, try to fit in.
You said it yourself: If you stay in denmark, you'll probably live a decent life. If you live a decent life, you can also learn to like the place, find people you like and so on.
>>
File: 1447215604629.jpg (106KB, 564x560px) Image search: [Google]
1447215604629.jpg
106KB, 564x560px
I'm sorry, Anon, this isn't relevant to your question but I'm genuinely curious.

>Do great in school, because education hard as fuck in old country

What differences are there in what you learn in eastern Europe?
>>
>>18582881
Im europoor too. My chemistry teacher once told me one of her students took 2 years for 1 in some highly placed ameritard university because she already knew most of her shit. That's the difference.
>>
>>18583017
Local town school as well, not some elite shit
>>
>>18583017
that's understandable seeing as the first year is normally just getting up to basic levels whilst the second is actually going through the actual work
>>
We learn the same things, but we do it much sooner. I remember the things I was thought in 5th grade were the same in 9th danish grade. I was so surprised by the lack of homework in Denmark. Back in the east I remember coming back home at 16:00 and doing homework until 20:00. And not for the whole week or anything, just for the next day.

I didn't go to a prestige school or anything, it was the second worst one in town. I was in the worst one before.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.