[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

43 year old ex gf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Yo advice, I'm 21 and got with this older lady. She's fucking crazy, but we're pretty much through. My question is how do I get with her daughter without pissing her off
>pic related
>>
File: valentine3.gif (32KB, 398x340px) Image search: [Google]
valentine3.gif
32KB, 398x340px
Top kek, disgonebegood.jpeg
>pic related
>>
>>18582355
Not gonna lie, it's a pretty damn funny situation. Sounds like a script for latin-american soap opera or some shit.
>>
>>18582355
moar!
also, you're not done with crayzee until crayzee is done with you.
>>
>>18582355
You don't? You'll have to see her on the downl low.
>>
File: 1501671631100.gif (2MB, 400x304px) Image search: [Google]
1501671631100.gif
2MB, 400x304px
OP here, only got a few more pics. Will give for a good plan. Her daughter is actually my age
>>
>>18582355
Just don't.
You don't want to be the guy who fucked her mother and then her. It WILL come up one day, and shit will go south.

You had your fun. Now, just walk away.
>>
>>18582420
It's an interesting subject to talk over dinner. He should totally go for it desu
>>
ayy dis gun get gud

does the daughter know you were with the mom? if not, proceed normally
Otherwise, proceed with caution, if she knows youve fucked her mom, use it to your advantage

>>18582420
>once in a lifetime opportunity
>walk away
no chance faggot
>>
>>18582420
>>18582434
>>18582445
On behalf of guys everywhere, he really needs to fuck the daughter
Besides he's not doing it out of spite, if he is to be believed
>>
>>18582382
Source on the gif?
>>
>>18582355
How well do you know the daughter? How old is she?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.