[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to act on a first date?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 1453355116803.png (225KB, 500x377px) Image search: [Google]
1453355116803.png
225KB, 500x377px
How to act on a first date?
>>
>>18582352
Too little context. Are you going on a first date soon, or about to ask a girl?
>>
Chill, comfortable in your own skin, giving off positive vibes. Don't try too hard to be someone who you aren't just to please the other person. It will turn her off when she sees right through it.
>>
>>18582363
going on one soon
>>
>>18582367
Then I can give you advice based on what I learned from my own first date, back in 2009-10. Of course I've had some short relationships with gf's and dates after that point too.

What I did wrong at my first date was going out there being afraid that what if somebody I know will see me and judge my behavior. Was afraid if she will point out me being socially awkward. Thought about tons of other things besides the event itself. I think I was also planning too much in advance, not going with the flow.

I can assure you she will be anxious too, even more so. Girls are terribly self-conscious beings. This means she will not be able to focus on you being awkward, and focuses on her doing the right thing, saying the right thing a lot.

There is little I can say to guide you, because first date will always be awkward no matter who you are, but the very key here is to try and be in the moment as much as possible. It's a good idea for example to compliment on any of her accessories she is wearing or fashion choices, especially if it looks interesting to you. Another good idea is to be a very good listener. Ask questions first, then listen, then ask more according to the answers you receive. Only talk about yourself when she asks it herself. One of the worse ideas you shouldn't do is complain - try to keep the date lighthearted and the mood positive.

Good luck OP!
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.