[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Maybe I'm not as okay as I thought.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: images.png (4KB, 273x184px) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4KB, 273x184px
It's hard to put into words an entire life story, even one as boring and straight forward as my own. In the interest of retaining interest, I'll attempt to keep it short.

>Single child raised by single mother
>Never got along with kids my age due to traumatic experience
>Grew introverted, and was bullied by all the other children I had met
>Come highschool make some good friends
>A few great years shared together
>Friend gets a girlfriend
>Breaks up after a while
>Girlfriend was kind to me and distraught so I tried to comfort
>End up getting too close
>Had never experienced somebody having such an intimate interest in me before
>Heart gives in
>Lose friends
>Invites me to meet a friend of hers
>The entire time she's clinging to him and laughing like an idiot
>Later reluctantly admits to liking him
>Attempt to break up, she gets physical
>Apologizes over next few weeks, and gullible me decides to give her another chance
>Becomes physically abusive when I bring up other guy
>Try to break up again
>Threatens to commit suicide, more affected due to traumatic experience earlier in life
>Stay with her, but make it clear I won't stand for it
>Things go okay for a while
>Then she starts acting strange one day reverting to a lot of old habits out of the blue
>First instinct is ex-boyfriend. Bingo.
>Ask her who X is. "Just a friend"
>Corner her with ambiguous statements claiming I had evidence that she was talking with her ex
>Denies it until the end, constantly changing story to match evidence
>Finally admits to something I didn't have evidence of, them masturbating over cam.
>Devastated because things finally seemed like they were going well
>Break up with her
>She ends up in psych ward
>Constantly harassing my mother and I
>Mother pushes me to talk to her
>Horomonal me wins over
>Get back together reluctantly
>Things go alright for a year
>Leave on a trip for christmas to see family
>Talking to her on phone
>>
Nevermind.
>>
I'll repeat the most famous phase ever spoken:

Don't stick your dick in crazy
>>
>>18582395
True enough.

I was young. I had never been wanted before. I had never been accepted before. I just wanted to know what that was like. Even my own mother spoke shit about me behind my back.

It's not like I went into knowing it'd end up like this. She seemed nice. Always, "trying". Even now.
>>
File: defense-mechanisms.jpg (138KB, 870x642px) Image search: [Google]
defense-mechanisms.jpg
138KB, 870x642px
>>18582460
Listen buddy, you don't owe her shit. You were stupid and young, I don't blame you.
But right now she's a poison to your life. Cut off all contact immediately. You had your fun, now it's time to move on.

She will, as expected, again threaten with suicide or end up in the psych ward again. She will make you feel like you are at fault. You are not. It's nothing but projecting her own feelings towards you, a defense mechanism.
You also will feel guilty because you'll feel like you owe her. This is a feeling that will last for some time, but you'll get over it.

You deserve happiness, fuck everybody else. You'll find someone else eventually who will not be a manipulative bitch.
>>
RUN, dude run away from her ASAP
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.