[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I started a babysitting job from Craigslist. The people (a 50

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (211KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 720x1280px
I started a babysitting job from Craigslist. The people (a 50 year old man and 28 year old woman) asked me to host for them in their restaurant as well. The babysitting was supposed to be six nights, but they starting having me be a host for three... Wasn't sure if they don't want me to babysit their child (even tho I'm really trustworthy and reliable and put a lot of effort and entertain her the whole time, she really likes me and would cry when I leave) or what, but I liked them& need money so I said I would host even tho I hate hostess jobs for many reasons.

After a couple shifts, the owner tells me I need to dres more. Not sure if he meant dress better or more conservative. What I wear is honestly decent enough, like yeah it's not perfect but i don't really have clothes for this job which is why I didn't apply to be a host I just needed extra money, and I did spend money on pants and a couple
Shirts from express that I would wear with ballet flats. Pretty Standard host clothes.

He told me I'm okay and they like me, and I asked to go home and said I felt uncomfortable. Then I texted and told them that they either need to give me a raise or provide me with what kinda clothes they want me to wear. Is this embarassing?

Altho I do like them/neeed them, I honestly don't have time/money to buy a new wardrobe for this job.. I didn't even ask to be a host/ don't really want to
I was just trying to do them a favor. I haven't heard back from them. I kinda need the money, but it seems like I'm going to lose the job
>>
you were thrust into a job that you didn't even want to do. why do you care about losing it? find something else if you need money. they're taking advantage of you.
>>
>>18582166

Also I mean instead of babysiting six nights they would have me host for three and babysit for three , but soemrkems they would call me off or ask me to host instead of babysit . I honestly went out of my way for them, I deserve to be paid more, especially if they do want me to have different clothes which I don't even know what they want Bc I dress good enough at least , seeing I didn't wanna be a host and don't have clothes for that for many nights a week
>>
>>18582171

Exactly, I just wanna make sure I'm not like crazy. That's why I asked either for a raise or for them to give me clothes they want me to wear. I already spent money on it too and stresed myself out trying to find time to go shopping

I also was like on cal to switch from babysitting to hosting in a second, so I honestly do deserve a raise if they decide to give me one, I even go to the store during my shift to pick up milk/whatever when they need stuff like that. They ask a lot of me so I'm not working there unless they give me money, if I was to be a host, it wouldn't be for their restaurant anyway for many other reasons but that's another story
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.