[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Not wanting to date a slut = insecurity?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: woman.jpg (166KB, 739x735px) Image search: [Google]
woman.jpg
166KB, 739x735px
I never really slept around, I tend to be drawn to women who are like me in that regards. I have been told that people who prefer their partners to have a low body count are just insecure. Is there any truth to this?
For clarification it is completely irrelevant how many times my partner has had sex, I just wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who's slept with a ton of people.
>>
It's not insecure. It's called having standards. You like girls with a low body count, I like short girls. Everybody has a preference man. It doesn't make you insecure, or any less of a decent person.
>>
>>18581946

>people who prefer their partners to have a low body count are just insecure

Sounds like an insecure slut projecting. You're perfectly within reason to prefer someone who doesn't have a slutty personality.
>>
>>18581946
I'm a girl with a low body count and I want guys with a low body count. Would even take a virgin. At least it shows that they don't treat women like just pussies for them to get off in. And I suppose my low count shows some self-control.
>>
>>18581969
>Would even take a virgin
virgins don't need your pity
>>
>>18582002
At 30 they are considered undateable by most.
>>
>>18582006
I know. I'm past 30

>i would even take a virgin
but seriously, if its that far below you just date 9001 more chads
As much as a virgin might appreciate it in the moment, once he realizes you did it out of pity, its over.
>>
File: clara-itd-portrait.jpg (46KB, 570x370px) Image search: [Google]
clara-itd-portrait.jpg
46KB, 570x370px
Honestly, I just say that our attitudes towards sex are different, and since sex is so important in a relationship, we'd be incompatible . I think it's something immensely private and really enjoy the intimacy with sex, intimacy that can't exist if you've slept with with a tonne of people. I used to think like you OP, that I had some kind of problem but honestly I don't really care even if I do now.

Really, it's only ever a problem if you have double standards, e.g. you've slept with a dozen people and they have to be a virgin.
>>
"slut" here

Slept with many different men in response to some trauma from highschool. Met the love of my life in an attempt at casual sex, started having sex with him exclusively, now we've been in a four year relationship. There's definitely a stark difference in the level of intimacy and fulfillment of sex with him vs anyone I had sex with prior, I'm fairly attractive (at least 9/10) and have had many chances to cheat or even flirt, but I couldn't even force myself to want to sleep with anyone besides him. He's also attractive and "whored around" a bit before we started dating, and feels the same way. We'll be married soon.

Just a perspective. That being said, your opinions are entirely your own, and you don't have to justify it to anyone. But if you go around telling everyone you know that you think girls that sleep around are gross, you'll likely make people upset.

Its like people with a preference for a certain race. It's not weird if you just go ahead and date one, but it would be weird if you mentioned it.
>>
Sluts are just getting mad at you for calling them on their shit
>>
>>18581946
DESU "insecure" gets thrown around all the time because if you argue with it it's "proof" that you're insecure.

You could just as well argue that people with a high count are insecure because they always need to prove themselves.
>>
>>18581946
insecurity is one potential reason for not wanting to date a promiscuous woman. it could also just be a result of you leaning from life experience and developing a mating strategy.
>>
>>18581946
Don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you how you're "supposed" to think or feel about things like this. Choosing a partner is a very personal thing. Trust your instincts, don't get corralled into a relationship that doesn't feel right
>>
How does one go about asking the person they are with what there body count is?
>>
>>18583150
Generally a bad idea. If you're already together, you should have a pretty good idea of their values, lifestyle past, etc. It's normal for past relationships to come up, you can ask "what were you like in college" or something, but I wouldn't really know a tactful way to ask "How many people have fucked you?"
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.