[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yet another manlet lament thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0015.jpg (87KB, 680x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0015.jpg
87KB, 680x720px
I'm turning 21 and it's finally starting to sink in that I'm really not going to grow past 5'6.

I know that doesn't sound so bad but I'm from one of the taller parts of the world, every man in my family is over 6 foot and I'm the shortest of all my cousins, girls included. I scarcely ever see a man shorter than me.

Now what?
>>
>>18581908
Compensate. Get ripped, get a good job, drive a nice car, get a hot gf, etc.
>>
>>18581913
Not this. Don't get ripped, it's ridiculous. People will think you're trying to compensate. Your advantage as a short individual is that you don't need as much mass to accomplish the same amount of work as a taller individual. Your strength is in your increased agility, decreased weight, and increased power to mass ratio.

I'm about 6', and honestly, I wouldn't want to be any taller. Being tall is seen as being masculine and powerful, but it can also be a pain in the ass. My head already touches the room in most sedans, and it's more difficult to properly fit a bike... which is kind of weird, considering. 6' isn't exceptionally tall.

You've just got to own it, dude. You are who you make yourself.
>>
You stop giving a fuck, no one cares. Acquire currency and fuck bitches.
>>
Honestly, you should learn to love and embrace yourself for who you are and how you look. So you're shorter than average. Own it. Be confident in yourself. That confidence will be loud enough for everyone to hear, and it'll make you a bigger man than anyone.
>>
u know timothy de la geto or whatever on youtube, he is short, but dat confidence does more than compensating. good personality, sense of humor maked dude mor attractive than those male buffed models or whatever
>>
>>18581913
What good job doesn't require you to be smart or have some sort of an education?

I dropped out of vocational school for being stupid. I'm not dyslexic, just genuinely too fucking stupid to learn a word they were teaching.

What good jobs can you do if you're too stupid to be an electrician?

>>18581928
I don't build muscle too well, anyway. I'm about 130-135 lbs and perfectly content with that.

Can't say much about agility, though. I'm so much of a clumsy fuck that my parents were suspected of child abuse over how much I was constantly on dents and bruises.
>>
This
>>18581913

But ye the situation is essentially hopeless
>>
>>18581961
You have problems, but height is not one of them. Why bring it up at all? You'd be the same if you were tall. Fix up your life first.
>>
>>18581908

Bulk up. Do leg exercises and core exercises, especially back muscle. It'll give you an extra inch or two.
>>
>>18581975
How do you fix up being stupid?

I'm about to start studying to become a practical nurse. I hope I can make it there, every practical nurse I've known has been dumb as hell.
>>
>>18581993
You can't, really. Find something you can be good at and stick with it. What you're doing now isn't a bad idea.
>>
>>18581993
Stop trying to do things the easy way.

You don't need to be smart to be wise. With enough tenacity, you can be stupid at whatever you desire.
>>
What is the official manlet cutoff?
>>
>>18582001
5'10
>>
>>18581999
>the easy way

I didn't just throw my hands in the air like "you know what? Fuck this I'm dumb lol" and dropped out.

I fucking burned out completely and spent two weeks in a mental ward.

I am genuinely stupid.
>>
>>18581908
I'm a 5'5 girl and would date you. Height really is one of *many* factors that influence person's attractiveness. Personally I never care much, unless the guy is shorter than me. But my bestie doesn't mind, she is 5'8, her bf is 5'6 and they are happy together.
>>
>>18581908
Kek, I'm 5'3, so your taller than me OP. Stop complaining lad, it's not like being a manlet stops you from most things. You can still go skiing, you can still make a lot of money, you can still get a gf, you can still cook. You can also fly a jet, where a 6'5 cant, and can also become a jockey where a tall person cant
>>
>>18582032
Well, what can I argue with the benefit of the doubt. You witness the world and judge your actions through your own perspective which has been continually refined since the day you were born. There's nothing I can say to prove or disprove what you have done, but I personally, with my own refined experiences, do not deem you to be an idiot, judged by little more than your ability to form coherent sentences, operate a mobile device fluently, and have to foresight to look towards and prepare for the future.

Humans are very capable creatures, and through performing what you deem to be unconscious actions, you've proven that you're capable of higher thought. You are not an idiot, I believe you are simply trying to approach problems in a manner that is incompatible with the way that you learn.

Perhaps you have failed in some way, but rather than sulk about said failures, what you should be doing is reflecting and trying to find alternative solutions. Lining up a career you don't have significant interest in just because it's the only thing you feel you can do is idiotic, and a waste of time. You're going to end up putting money into schooling, and investing time towards a path you don't even want to work towards, something you have no drive to do.

I've met a lot of very successful people that would struggle to be able to do what was required of you to even post this question in the first place. If they can find a way to make it, you can too. Don't give up on yourself.
>>
>>18582039
>Personally I never care much, unless the guy is shorter than me

How the fuck does your mind work. Literally in the same sentence you contradict yourself.
>>
>>18582104
It's just someone trying to convince them self that they are a good person. It's essentially bait anon
>>
>>18582104
It's still not a biggie when a guy is shorter than me. It's less attractive but not a deal-breaker. I wouldn't decline a guy only because he's not a 10/10 in height department
>>
>>18582099
Pursuing a career you don't like might sound dumb, but I've always wanted to be an artist.

Pursuing a career in ART, now that's an idiot move.
>>
>>18582129
You don't have to be an artist to be artistic.
>>
>>18582017
You do realize that the mean in the us isn't higher than 5'9 right?
>>
File: 1scrf3.jpg (100KB, 940x500px) Image search: [Google]
1scrf3.jpg
100KB, 940x500px
5'6" manlet master here. Wear fitting clothing and don't over think the negative shit.
>>
>>18582133
Well you have to have a job to make money.
>>
>>18581908
TrT you retard
>>
>>18582359
TrT?
>>
>>18581908
height doesnt mean shit, your demeanor does. Women that chant the "men under 6ft" mantra are not worth anyones time. Men that talk down to shorter men are just masking their own insecurities. Height hate is like high school bullying as an adult.
>>
>>18582435
That's what I'm trying to ask here!

How do I demeanor?
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.