[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck my friend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

>dating bf over a year
>lost interest in sex cause cums fast
>mutual friend/roommate is single
>halp
>>
fuck off shitty bait
>>
Hmm...

Well, I'm not expert, but it looks like your options boil down to:

A- Cheat
B- Talk

The second one sounds really difficult, so I guess you should just ruin his life instead.
>>
>>18581882
Stay sassy
>>
Just go for it. Better to regret doing something (or someone, in this case) than not doing something. Besides, if bf finds out, be up-front. Tell him he's a quick-shot and you need a real man who can last longer. If you want the fastest thing alive, you can go play a shitty Sonic game.
>>
>>18581881
fuck women
saged
>>
>>18581888
Yes and we have talked, but jokes aside, he thinks sex is handed to someone in a relationship. I think its a little more complex than that. The differences are hard to overlook when I realize im horny af and i cant wait for any time alone to masturbate in complete secrecy.
>>
You obviously have to let the other guy cum raw inside of you.
>>
>>18581910
If it's not working, and you feel you want to sleep with others then break up. Simple as that.
>>
>>18581910

>i cant wait for any time alone to masturbate in complete secrecy

This is your problem, you should masturbate in front of him. That's a good way of getting a guy interested, plus it sends the message you're horny and he's not looking after your needs.
>>
>>18581910
What do you mean when you say he thinks sex is handed to somebody in a relationship? Is that to say that he doesn't believe he has to please you or something, but rather that it's your obligation to please him?

How large of a deal have you made about this? I mean, if it's coming down to this point, perhaps with this sexual incompatibility, you should just leave the relationship before you end up doing something you regret. More than merely a sexual issue, I'd say if that was the case, It'd be a pretty large personality flaw if he's putting his needs above your own. I can't speak for your relationship, but that seems like an unhealthy approach for anything serious.
>>
>>18581953
I'm pretty sure the problem is that she doesn't want to engage with him due to his tendency to prioritize his own pleasure over hers, leaving her wanting after intercourse, yet barred from masturbation as it may offend him. Which is idiotic if he isn't willing to do anything about it in the first place.
>>
>>18581960
Yes. It just became empty and weird. He would be seconds off before i finished and before i got it back, he was done. If we were losing sleep over trying to make me cum (which felt pitiful) id stress about sleeping in or worry about getting to work on time etc. He has made jokes about just faking it.
>>
>>18581958
He will complain day after day if we dont have sex. To the point where i lose all desire to have sex at all.
>>
break it off you fucking idiot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.