[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

???

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: Wut_2bcabb_6225810.jpg (42KB, 477x345px) Image search: [Google]
Wut_2bcabb_6225810.jpg
42KB, 477x345px
to give you a bit of context, my (first ever) girl and i broke up after like a year, almost 4 months ago and she lives in another city which i have to travel by train to and it costs about 15$. A few days ago she texted me, we exchanged memes (we dont hate each other) and i said i still think about her, she said the same thing about me and when we started talking about our breakup, she said she wanted to break up because she was scared of getting too attached and that ill leave her. i dont know if i should get back with her or find someone else.
fun fact, her name is literally the sun, yes you can do that in my country
>>
>>18581755
are you from yuropoor?
>>
>>18581755
Sounds like you two are really young, which leads me to believe that you should maybe even try and get back into relationship with her, solely because relationships formed as teen don't last too long anyway, might as well enjoy that little bit of love.
>>
>>18581755
> she was scared of getting too attached
It's always nice to date a weak girl that will end up doing whatever you ask her. I'd go for it if it's not really too far.
>>
>>18581764
how did you know
>>
>>18581777
Ηλιάνα,
μήπως σπουδάζει Εύβοια;

If this means anything to you
>>
>>18581769
yeah, soon to be 18, it's the purest love you can get
>>18581776
%lennyface% welp, guess this helps me make my decision
>>18581780
not greek
>>
>>18581803
oh because that name literary translates to sun.

Anyway, go for it, since you're both young and in good terms, nothing to loose imo, only problem in the horizon is the distance between you two.
>>
>>18581812
its actually torture to not see her for a week, two or sometimes a month because of my cash issues
>>
>>18581836
I am assuming that she will be visiting you as well, so it won't be as bad as you think.

Moreover, I doubt you won't be able to come up with 15$ once a week, maybe cut down on stuff, e.g. cigs if you smoke, or maybe get a shitty part-time job, it should give you cash not only for that but to buy some shit for your self.

TL;DR
Just fucking do it.

>its actually torture to not see her for a week

If only I was tortured this way as well..
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.