[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

paranoid fuck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

I'm thinking about getting a bodycam or something of the sort to record my whereabouts and the people around me 24/7. I'm scared of someone robbing me and getting away with it, or needing proof of a conversation. Is this a good idea? It would be something like a camera inside glasses.
>>
>>18581711

Do you live in a place or are you around people that are shady and blackmail people?
>>
>>18581740
No, but if something does happen on the rare chance, I want to have video evidence.
>>
>>18581828
Oh boy, why are you so paranoid?
>>
Sounds legit. They also make small cameras designed to look like the buttons on a button-up shirt. And I know that audio-recording devices inserted into the sole of your shoe have been around since the Cold War, and are pretty easy to find these days.
>>
google glass, instagram shades, other company eyeglasses that record have been made if youre interested to get you started
Also, look into the cameras that cops in US have, if theyre inconspicuous enough you could use that

It's a bit much, but if it makes you feel safer go for it
Ideally, they'd stream from the camera into a filesystem online you could keep track of, where in the case of your death authorities could access and use to aid the investigation
>>
>>18582143
Those cop cameras have a storage capacity of about 30 hours worth of footage, so make sure you save, archive, or delete it at the end of each day.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.