[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get over ex?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4703.jpg (45KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4703.jpg
45KB, 500x375px
Especially if it's someone you broke up with one year ago.

I don't want her out of my life completely so we keep in touch. We had a really long call a few days ago. After those I always feel heartbroken and sad and like I'm in love again.

I'm pretty much an autist and this girl was a godsend. We can talk for 4 hours about all the things that interest me, she was supportive and patient with my issues and the best fuck i had ever. However she did not want kids and after talking about that for 6 months and her not changing her mind, I broke it off. She doesn't want to get back together because she no longer is in love and said our characters were too different, but I still love her. I know she wasn't the one for me since I really want a family but I can't get over it. I already tried dating but I always compare the other chicks to her and they loose.

Any tips?
>>
u sad bro :/
stop talking with her, or else you wont get over her...
if you keep in touch with her, you'll be remainded of her every time
try to trow out things that remind her, any remaints of her
tell her that you cant forget her so now ask her not to contact you..
>>
>>18581682
Yeah go fuck 10 girls and you'll be over her in fucking no time.
>>
>>18581694
The idea of never talking to her again is just not something I can stomach.

I was ready to die for her and now I just should never talk or hear about her again. Are there really people that can do that?
>>
>>18581699
Too much autism to be able to get laid 10 times I'm afraid.
>>
>>18581699
bad advice

>>18581682
time helps and not talking with her for 4 hours
>>
Is that Sango and Miroku?
Wow inuyasha was so long ago it seems.
Yeah cut contact off for good.
It will hurt worse for a little while but, then its really the only way.
>>
>>18581702
well at least minimazie cantact as much as possible. Talk about stuff thats like nescessary or unavoidable, but best is to stop talking at all. I know its very hard, for the first month I stil tried contacting ex, but he didnt reply, so I just gave up, somewhen I got over him but dont know when, a yeas has passed and I occasionaly remember him but in a bad way cause he was lying cheating dickhead, so it was easier.
Problem is - your ex looks like a nice person, so tell her, that because she is so nice and talks to you for so long, you cant get over her, like she gives you unintentional false hope.

and yes, it is possible to not contact person at all (in my case they were all caring in the begining, later turned out dickheads)
>>
>>18581682
Honestly staying in contact felt nice bit I couldn't stomach watching her date other dudes so I blocked her. Just so I won't get a change of mind if she asks for sex again.
We still like each other, I just like her too much. I will talk to her on her birthday in December, but not earlier than that. I need to get over her before we can go from lovers to friends.
>>
>>18581809
Yeah maybe that's part of the problem, she isn't dating, or she isn't telling me she is. She's a complete shut in and whenever I asked she said no. Maybe if she openly got another boyfriend I could stop imagining myself getting back with her. Now it's hard to believe that she isn't in some way still stuck on me too.
>>
it seems that convo with her is unavoidable. so how should it go main points:
>bitch i love u
>but you no love me
>pls give me pussy and be together
>or leave me the fuck alone already
>and let me move on
>dont give false hope
>and now choose
>>
>>18581843
At least yours didn't tell you she misses you but would never give you another chance.
Give her space, work on yourself, date other girls when you feel like it. Don't assume you will get back together. Meet her once you are mostly over her. You can't force someone to love you, but you can make yourself more lovable and increase your chances.
>>
>>18581864
I think I want to do that but in person. She's two states away so it would require some travel but it might help cut it all clean.

>>18581914
She often mentions how she misses our talks though.
>>
just dont let yourself get false hope, for now try to minimise contact, when you feel more confident about getting over her get that convo done in person or whatever will be possible
stay strong dude
>>
>>18581921
Bro, as >>18581950
said, dont get your hopes up. I had sex with her (her idea), we cuddled, talked, cooked and had dinner together. I was pretty crushed when she told me there would never be a second chance and she'd fight any feelings for me should they come back.
I spent a lot of time wondering why I wasn't good enough anymore. But being sad over something out of your influence is not worth it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.