[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I safely get weed in a state where it's illegal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

How do I safely get weed in a state where it's illegal?
>>
>>18581640
Buying illegal drugs blind is never safe
>>
Ask politely
>>
>>18581640
Drug dealers aren't willing to sell to randos if they're smart. You gotta know somebody even if it's a friend of a friend of a friend, just some sorta connection so someone can vouch for you. If this isn't an option and you still really want it then you will have to go online and go on the deep web to order it. Depending on how long you will be there you can also meet people like at the bars and see if they know anyone
>>
>>18582885

pretty much this

I'm a normie with ridiculous charisma so I can walk into a city and find someone to sell me weed in fifteen minutes or so, but that only works for me because I'm me.

Practice asking "hey... do you smoke?" until you can say it naturally and be prepared for a wide range of responses. The classic stoner's response to the question is: "smoke what?", while grinning. That's what you're looking for.

Also - gas station employees tend to know the local stoner population well. Look for someone in their 20s, stop in a few times and be nice and friendly to them while they're working, and just straight up ask them if they know where you can get a weed hookup when they don't have any other customers in the store.
>>
>>18581640
Weeds grow pretty much on every lawn. It really isn't that hard to get.
>>
>>18581640
grow your own
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.