[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Avoiding Rebound

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: 1501383213714.jpg (22KB, 553x415px) Image search: [Google]
1501383213714.jpg
22KB, 553x415px
A girl I like was dating this Chad for a while, nothing too serious, but apparently the guy was seeing another girl too and now they've split. Now that she's single again and I've sorted my own shit out, I wanna get steady with her. Thing is, I don't wan't to be her rebound. I want an actual relationship. How do I avoid becoming her rebound?
>>
>>18581538
By not just hooking up with her. Ask her on a date, and don't have sex on the first date. Wait a month or two.
>>
>>18581542
Yeah but I'm worried she'll only date me purely out of spite for Chad
>>
>>18581555
Aren't you getting ahead of things? How do you know she would even date you? Especially since you sound highly insecure.
>>
File: backup men.jpg (196KB, 660x443px) Image search: [Google]
backup men.jpg
196KB, 660x443px
>>18581538
Ask her on date. Simply as that. But you wont be probably anything more than pic related.
>>
>>18581538
You do not want Chad's cast off no matter how much you like her. She still likes Chad or she'll go for another Chad soon enough. If and thats a big if she goes out with you its not because she likes you it is because of boredom. If she had a choice before she pursued Chad between you and Chad and she chose you or if she broke up with Chad to be with you it would be different but she didn't.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.