[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stay in a sad/bad mood always?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: Shirley_ the_medium_selling.png (533KB, 1339x486px) Image search: [Google]
Shirley_ the_medium_selling.png
533KB, 1339x486px
Or at least imitate it. I am only happy when I'm feeling down. Because
>I'm not in the mood to see anyone,
>I WANT to be alone (usually am alone),
>don't want to go outside (just stay listen to music or do nothing),
>my judgement is better and I feel more in touch with reality. Not a happy idiotic fake personalty I put on to please people, I just stop caring.

So many benefits to a bad mood, how do I stay this way..?
>>
>>18581402
Been there, don't do this.
>>
Always have a chip on your shoulder
>>
File: konata_izumi_2_by_iridion.png (16KB, 450x450px) Image search: [Google]
konata_izumi_2_by_iridion.png
16KB, 450x450px
>>18581404
>this
i've been that type of person for a long time now and I do feel right being the way I am, I really can't put up with anything other bullshit that doesn't directly affect me... but it sucks.

>>18581402
You'll want someone some day OP, but you just won't be able to do it because you feel somewhere deep down that you don't want to commit to a partner because
>"I WANT to be alone"
Me being an asshole has costed me many "what couldve been" loves and friends in my life and even tho I was happy because I was being my natural sad/bad mood self, i would always wonder was it worth it? You'll continue to like being alone OP, you really will because its great but the amount of times I thought about how a perfect girl into the exact same shit I am or even think the exact same way about the world as i do would make my past, present, and future better.

Ya got one life man, its worth being an asshole who doesn't care about anyone else because most of them are fucking stupid (really, they are) while listening to your sweet jams... but why not share it with someone special that was thrown away because you just HAD to be yourself?
>>
>>18581458
In that rare, rare case you thought of, I would be happy right away.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.